JULEZ' INTERVIEW SHOW/THREAD THING 2.0

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very entertaining!

How much can you drink before you're drunk?

It really depends on the drink. I'm up to about 6 shots of 90 proof of vodka to get really smashed, other then that just drunk to where I entertain the rest of you is about 4 shots. And we all know how much fun it is for me to get there and try to type...

whats proof. as in alcohol percentage.
(normal vodkas are around 40% and a 70mml bottle is 20 standard drinks)
YOUR ALCOHOL SYSTEM MAKES NO SENSE, HELP ME OUT HERE.

How fun! Next question is:

Who is inspirational to you?

ANSWER THE QUESTION!

I meant 80 proof persnickities! (I mistype one letter over!)

And I'm inspired through many different things, anime helps a lot and I get plenty ideas from different forms of media, like video games and such. But to be honest I can't say that I have one direct source of inspiration.

Nice nice! Next question: DID YOU DRINK LAST NIGHT?!

NO! I DIDN'T I'M SAD! I LOST MY ID SO MY CLUB DAYS ARE OVER UNTIL I FIND IT DDDDD:

OH DEAR GOSH! HOW HORRIBLE! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! .... I miss Drunk Zyph already...

Moving on, Who would be your drinking buddy if you could take someone from Iwaku with you?

There would be Sho, and a flight of saiturs as my drinking buddies...or a hckawas. Legit drinking buddies would fall under you, Kurakura, or OK! (And don't worry drunk Zyph will appear sooner then later <3)

YAY!

Next: Since The Kaze RP is so popular, have you ever thought of making more RPs soon?

Kazeyama's popularity actually stunned me. In previous generations it wasn't quite so popular so I'm really devoting all my heart into it. I'm sure once it begins winding down I might start up something else but that probably won't be for a while. But I'm always willing to help out other GMs and kick around ideas or co-GM for other games.

Fun fun!

So, why don't you tell us about yourself outside of Iwaku?

There isn't much to tell. The summer's here so I'm at home with my mom and my 5 younger siblings and I get to help watch over the 1 year old, the 2 year old and the 4 year old D: other then that I'm trying to find a job and hang out with my close friends. :3

I like that answer~

Now, what would you like to tell Iwaku before you go?

I like that answer~

Now, what would you like to tell Iwaku before you go?

Thank you for the support of Kazeyama I appreciate all of it! I value all of my players and their characters and hopefully I'll be able to make more great games and memories for people in the future! <3 Oh and HAI DIANA!

AND THAT WAS ZYPHER!

*Presses a button and suddenly enough electricity to power an entire city goes through Zypher*

I meant to press the ejector seat.... button....

Ummm....

Well um.... next up... is....Ummm.... *Looks around*

Eenie... meanie.... minie.... Ok, screw it, WHO WANTS TO GO NEXT!?

OCTOBER KNIGHT, PLEASE STEP UP TO THE STAGE!

Status
Not open for further replies.