Journey without end: A time travel RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Octy is gone this weekend although I'm still waiting on a couple more posts before anything can happen. Doing wonderfully so far guys. ^^

Ok so theirs nothing really for me to post, unless the main group could hear Coleen's scream?

Perhaps. Perhaps her scream is not audible; I dont know how far the cave is and how noisy the party is.
But,
I'm not really sure of how much did your character drink at that party, but if I was a future guy in a crowd of primitive people, and all of a sudden saw how six of these almost ape guys take three of those that were on your team- and you see them go away- perhaps that would draw my attention.
Follow from a distance.
Or alert the others.
You can still mingle, also. You guys could be casually standing together when the cavepeople take their victims away, and start sensing something is just not right.
Or get creative in other ways; perhaps you find something useful among the cavepeople after all? Some drunk guy that left his weapon unattended?
Or get plotsy, and brainstorm with Zen to see how would ideas fit in.
If my character was not in the victims group, I'd be doing that one probably.

Simply suggestions.

Sorry guys, I have been gone for a while. Real life called me and told me to turn in those late homework's I have missed to do xD And at the same time I have gotten new once.
So I will probably be a bit slow in answering.

: ) You guys are awesome. I'll post tomorrow, so if anyone wants to get in before then be mah guest!

Also, no pressure on posting..for anyone who hasn't or is too busy IRL. I like my games to fun, first and foremost, so take your time and post at your leisure! That being said, I usually don't wait for people to post either, unless it is an essential plot advancing post....but no worries wither way.

Erm...im confused. Are the people who are going to be sacrificed near the main group or in a different cave?

To my knowledge, they were taken to a different cave. That's how I understand it anyways.

Yah me to...but why is Zakia suddenly with them and shes asking Doc what to do when hes not even their... O.O

cuz I fucked up.

-grumbles and goes to edit.-

calm da fuqh down.

Its fine. I just thought maybe I had missed something.

I think ill wait until after Octo post's for my turn.

The screams would be too far off to hear, not to mention the noise of the party would drown them out.

That post works Effort, waiting to see if anyone else wants to try to fight them off before I play around with them some more.

As for the people in the main cave, something will happen shortly after October posts. You will not be left out with these 'festivities.'

You're alright Staci, no worries.

*pats*

Heh I just realized something. Our IC thread is classified as Fantasy and our OOC is classified Sci-Fi; contradiction anyone?

Yeah, I started the game JUST before Diana changed the forum, originally there was a Fan/sci-fi header on it....but then somehow the OOC wound up in sci-fi @@ I think I'll move the IC thread into Sci-fi now, since at it's root, time travel themed things are almost always sci-fi related.

So yar, It'll be in the sci-fi forum now.

Status
Not open for further replies.