Journey without end: A time travel RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that worked. Thanks.

Now he'll be just in time for the Doc's small speech coming up, which will basically breakdown everything he needs to know, so we won't have to deal with that awkward "Whats going on, where is everything, who is everyone???" phase : )

Ok, I posted! So now it should be evident to all that we are here, lost in time, connected by the time device (which the Doc foolishly used), and on a mission of sorts to give a definite future to those living at "The end of time".

We have been taken, not quite prisoner and not quite free to leave, by a clan of cave people who have a certainty that Akila is a goddess. It is night and they have brought us to their home, Caveman party ensues! Enjoy yourselves.

I'm leaving for work this weekend ,with limited to no access to nets (Although I sometimes manage to get on via my phone) When I return, hopefully everyone will have posted and we can continue on with this plot, and once we finish it, JUMP TO A NEW TIME!

See ya'll on Monday : )

Questions/comments?

It's an awesome post :D *just read it*
Will either write later tonight or tomorrow :9
See ya on Monday Octo-san :D

It's an awesome post :D *just read it*
Will either write later tonight or tomorrow :9
See ya on Monday Octo-san :D

You're so nice for saying that, Red, thank you : )

EDIT: Just found out I'm NOT leaving this weekend > < > <

God, I HATE last minute plans. So. yeah, I'll be here. No rush on posties : )

Hahhahahahha xD
YAY WE GET TO KEEP OCTO TO OURSELVES :D

Hey I heard there was waaaaayyy more oxygen back in the dinosaur days. If that is so then shouldn't all our characters feel light headed and die soon due to over oxidizing our brains or whatever?

There weren't any dinosaurs when the cave-man existed, this is long after the dinosaurs died.

Dinos may or may not exists in this reality, still haven't decided.

Yeah but still!

Also the dudes are offering their meat to Akila and the womenz are offering their flowers...

I WANT TO RIDE A DINOSAUR. * ^* -makes grabby hands at GM.-

Also, I loved that post, Octo-sama! :D I really did! Wonderful use of imagery and -makes spongebob reference.- imagination.~ o ^o

Best part:
Zakia and the bug reference.

True true, I seconds Staci!
I'll be posting this during Iwaku's tomorrow (in some 8- 10 hours, as you guys know, I am the authentic girl from thw future.... It'll be My tonight)

Heaps of work to do! Heaps!
But happy with all my RPs! Happy!

Ok, ok. I go with the majority. I promise you all I'll figure us out a way to ride/fight dinos before this chapter ends.

I'm going to find a T-rex and take control over it mohahahha xD Okay I don't think my character's heart would be able to take meeting a T-rex... .. She would probably die xD

Dinosaurs? DINOSAURS? Yessss :)
-realises is drooling and has to stop-
Agh no, Moustache has dibbed on raptor!

Status
Not open for further replies.