Journey without end: A time travel RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to do a roleplay with you like this - interested?

You talkin' to me, kid? PM me if you are. :D
Players OOC in hurr.

Nah I need to post. Post incoming by the end of friday, I promise! I've had a busy week >.<

I'm not I just don't understand. If he wants to RP why not join. I bet we can have some sort of plot point of a new character appearing or something.

We have so many people. D: Octo-sans said it's closed.~ I think?

I would like to do a roleplay with you like this - interested?

Not sure if you are looking to join, or looking for a oneXone RP partner? But I sent you a visitor message with an invitation to another game I will be running soon : ) Cause the apps are closed on this game.

Yeah, game is closed for a couple reasons. One, my knowledge of GMing tells me that I can only effectively run this particular game with a smaller cast, I usually never close apps on my games, but for this particular plot it is imo necessary.

As for Iamapoet, they didn't mean any harm at all.

Be nice, Ninjas.... especially in MAH OOC!

EDIT: No rush on posts, for those that have still yet to post since my last one. I will make another sometime before Friday, but it won't move the plot much. For now just note Zen's last post and keep on partying! Reason: Cause I will really (I promise) be leaving for work this weekend and I want to wait till I get back to further the plot.

I NEED TO POST.
But I have personal inner Staci stuff going on right now, and school busywork.
I will try to before friday. If not ON friday, itself.

*reads the IC* FFFFFFFFfffFFFFfuuuuuuuUUUUUUUuu

Captain, permission to inflict some Amilio style bad-assery?

Whew, finally posted...hope it's an ok post! I tried to cover everything major that happened between the cave men capturing us and Akila finding the carvings from her time.

I need to post still, clearly.. ._.'
I've been occupied with:
-My stop-motion animation final for film
-Producing for a show
-Crewing other people's shoots
-Spanish test, composition, and comic project
-Anthropology paper
-Other homework/clubs

Tis not fun.
I can't wait til summer.~

You could just type up some of your reply between uh stuffs and squirrel the pieces away on a word document and then when you feel you have a whole post ready you can copy paste it into the thread or whatever....I don't know if that makes sense so I hope you get the jist of the idea.

No pressure Staci, you got this bro.

I might try to reply today. Got sick now too. |:
Stupid me.~
But Octo-sans is gone this weekend I think too.. So... Yay. I kinda don't feel pressured.
I'll prob work on it later today when I can think.

Status
Not open for further replies.