• Love
Reactions: Willow_
Nah we're all friendly (if maybe a little crazy at times >_> ) lol

Okay I've decided to up the character limit to 3 per player. This by no means makes you have to make 3 or even 2, especially if you dont feel capable of handling that many characters. But feel free to if you do! =) @everyone

Is there any certain date we'll be aiming for on a start? Just curious.

Is there any certain date we'll be aiming for on a start? Just curious.
I'm hoping to start up in about a week, once everyone has their CS's finished

Will get both chars up sunday, sorry^^.

Your child doesnt have a Bio?

Okay *pokes* your CS for Juan is missing something (rules)

Np thats within the time XD
She's really to young to have one honestly so if you look at Femme's that explains her life so far. To little to accomplish much :D

She's really to young to have one honestly so if you look at Femme's that explains her life so far. To little to accomplish much :D
Hmm okay

I'll do it now haha

• Thank You
Reactions: Pyralithia
Omg we got struck by lightning 0-0

Omg we got struck by lightning 0-0
XD whaaa??

Edit: By the way how would you like my Teachers Aide (Yuichiro) to be Luke's father? He could be adopted if you wanna keep him foreign ^^

Last edited:
Yea I know we got stuck by lightning it was crazy!

Also yes please I'd love that ^_^ I had no idea what I was going to do about a parent. Also I don't mind if you want him to be related by blood or not your choice thanks

Yea I know we got stuck by lightning it was crazy!

Also yes please I'd love that ^_^ I had no idea what I was going to do about a parent. Also I don't mind if you want him to be related by blood or not your choice thanks
Yikes is everyone ok? Hope it didn't fry anything XD

Yay! I was beginning to think poor Yu would end up alone lol. No problem, thank you for accepting ^^ Well I'm okay either way. How about Luke was his sister's kid/his nephew? He could of adopted him after she/her husband passed?

• Love
Reactions: Willow_
I love that idea, I planned to have his mother to have passed away and since are characters don't look related it makes sense. I'm okay with it being I am your sisters son and that they passed away somehow?

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia