Jean's Search Thread

2RAD4u

Work in Progress -- Will update post frequently as changes are made.
**Will add scene list as soon as applicable**
Looking For 1x1 RP Partners--Search Thread​
[spacer]Hey, Jean here. Be sure to check out my Roleplay Resume if you see something you like, but a lot will be repeated here for convenience.

Regarding Myself:
  • Time Zone - Eastern Standard Time, online during the afternoon to evening, dipping into early morning if it's not a work night
  • Posing Speed - Several to One Post a Day unless stated otherwise
  • Mediums of Interest - Forum Threads, Private Conversations, Skype, Email
  • Writing Level - Intermediate, depending on passion of roleplay and mirroring partner's responses
  • Favored RP Genres - Modern/Slice-of-Life, Romance, some Supernatural or Fantasy events taking place in the Modern World, Apocalyptic is chill too
  • Gender Comfort - Primarily Males, will play Females and/or Androgynous Characters
  • Sexual Preference of Characters - Gay Males, Lesbian Ladies, among "Utterly Confused", "Questioning", and "Often"
  • Multiple Characters - Will play multiple as easily as one, does not like to play NPCS
  • Playing Style - Primarily passive, however, I will want to discuss the roleplay often
  • Sexual Content - If the characters call for it, yes
  • Absolutely Adore - Tiny quirks characters have
  • Sucker For - Slow-burn Romances, Supernatural themes, CHARACTER/RP PLAYLISTS/music along with rp, Dark Themes, and sweet, sweet dialogue
  • Other - Out-of-Character speech is nice. I like getting to know the person whose characters are interacting with mine? Oh, and also, I like basic bbcoding. I don't like taking up more space (my responses can be long) than I need in a forum, but that's just me. I think I'm in love with tabs.
[/spacer]
[spacer]
RANDOM Writing Examples Dug From Retired Roleplays:
  • [spacer]"What I think is best?" Benny simpered, tilting his head to the side. His eyes were calm and showed no sign of ill-will in his half-hearted smirk. "I don't mean to sound egotistical, but my family's corn's what's best. Could just be my taste's been accustomed to it over the years. Seriously doubt that, though. We've been doin' this for as long's I can remember." He handed Nate the plastic grocery bag over the table. In this mid-afternoon, the sun was hot on his skin. As he leaned over the wood to rest his upper body, the cross hung loose around his neck bumping into the tabletop with a faint clack, almost reminding Benny of what he is and shouldn't be doing--and, of course, what he cannot have.[/spacer][spacer]His gaze returned to Nate's eyes after wandering about a bit shamelessly. He swallowed. "You seem out of your element. Where're you from?" That drawl of his he tried to restrain, but it always slipped out, no matter who he spoke to. He needed to stop hanging out with his family so much and out a little around "normal" people. It's hard to remember that this world is so much bigger than he is.[/spacer]
  • [spacer]"Okay. I don't want to tell you," stated DeAndre plainly, feeling his heart cease for a few passing moments. It's not like he hasn't received that question before. One cannot always pass it off as a fashion statement, that much is true. He ran his fingers through his hair over a bit to flatten it before putting his hand down and mirroring Sailor's previous sigh.[/spacer][spacer]"Do you...ever have things that simply do not seem to exist in your little bubble for a world? Like, for example, the Ebola epidemic. You hear it in the news, but because you, yourself, have never known anyone dying of it or anyone you know personally that has it, it's not--how can I say--'real' to you? Ugh, is this making any sense?" He threw up his arms in frustration, causing the blanket on top of him to fall to his lap. "That was....you. I'm not saying you were the Ebola epidemic, but you weren't real to me. Up until now, you know? You were just some dude I lived with. Some dude I vaguely knew. We weren't friends or anything--we aren't. We just....seek shelter under the same roof." Leaning his chair back as far as it would go, he stared up at the stars. Stars, he always admired them. "You weren't real," he muttered. "Until you kept fucking touching me. That was a real, big slap of reality to the face, thanks."[/spacer]
  • [spacer]Seeing Grey like this, Cam was starting to get fidgety. The silence wasn't usual for them, especially when they were together. Though, Camille didn't have the heart to spark a conversation at anything at this point, since the other seemed to be ignoring all his questions. So he too, said nothing, but nodded knowingly at the man behind the counter. Once he sat down across from Greyson and the boy, he rubbed his eyes tiredly, leaning his back up against the wall on the side of the booth before resting his chin on his palm. He admired Leo from afar across the table, studying the kid for a moment. Could he get used to this? Is this what Greyson was so torn up about?[/spacer][spacer]"Hey," he choked, having to pause to regain his confidence in what he was saying, "Don't forget what I said to you earlier, alright? I ain't walking away. This doesn't change my feelings."[/spacer][tab=Example Four][spacer]Their food came, but Jasper wasn't too inclined on digging in right away. Especially with the question at hand. (No pun intended.) 'I...don't really have one, no,' Jasper signed hesitantly. While he wasn't a big fan on talking about his home, which can become a very deep conversation quick, he didn't want to discourage Hunter from asking things he was truly curious about. 'My own place, I mean, that feels and smells like home. I've been paying rent to the same apartment I rarely visit back in my hometown in Illinois, so suppose that's the closest thing I've got. Other than that, moving around, yeah.'[/spacer][spacer]The truth actually saddened him, thinking about. Yeah, he might only be twenty-one with his whole life ahead of him, but he's found hardly a soul to fully share it with. Surface friends, he feels are all he has. Not exactly someone you could call in the middle of the night just to go out and do something crazy like driving somewhere neither has been before to see the stars and sunrise or chill and have pizza with late-night philosophies, just the sound of the other's voice in the dark.[/spacer][spacer]'How sad is that?' he played off jokingly, biting into his turkey sandwich.[/spacer][/tab][tab=Example Five]
    (You need MORE examples? Good god. Hey, whatever makes you feel better. I just have it for the looks.)
Current Projects & RPs:
The Sound of Silence // Pokemon SoulLink < LOOKING FOR MEMBERS // Input // Input​
Retired Projects & RPs:
Input // Input // Input // Input // Input​
Closing:
[spacer]You can either comment here or send me a PM, up to you. Thanks for reading this far, haha..[/spacer]
[/spacer]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: kai☆彡
RESERVED
Will update post frequently as changes are made.
**Will add scene list as soon as applicable**
Jean's Scene List Will Eventually Go Here​
[spacer]Xxxxx xxxx xxxxx xx xx xxxx xxx x xxxx x xxxxx xxxx xx xxxxx xxxx xxx xx xx xxxx xxx xxx xxx xxxxxxxx xxx xxx x xxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxx xxxx xxx xxx xxx xx xxxx xxx xxx xxxx xxx xxxx xxx xx xxxx xx x xx xxx xxxx xxxxx xx xxxx xxxxx xxxx.[/spacer]