"Je ne suis pas important." (Mocking Jayy and Desu

Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox="Koshi, azure, dashed, 10"]The phone buzzed in his hand, and shaking, Koshi brought it up to his ear, eyes going wide as he accepted the call. She had called back. He had a a small, marginal chance to survive. He didn't think he would... He was stuck to the bottom, trapped under a world of overwhelming, all-consuming pain.

He could barely manage to choke out - "M-May...?" And then, unable to keep containing it, he broke down into sobs. Koshi almost dropped the phone. He said nothing else, everything came out as a cry, and that was it.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kaito Nagamine, darkred, dashed, 10"]"No, no-" Kaito shook his head, and insisted, "Tell me what happened with May first. Is she alright? Are you alright?" What did Hisao do...? It filled him with a strange feeling - sibling shouldn't hurt each other. Not when the other didn't deserve it.

By the sound of Hisao's voice, Kaito knew that Hisao was feeling bad about whatever happened. His stupid essay could wait - this was more important. "Bro, do you want me to come over again?"[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="May Tachibana, green, dashed, 10"]
The brunette closed her eyes and leaned her head back against the door in relief. He had answered! However, worry replaced her excitement and she opened her eyes while slowly rising to her feet. The male weakly called out her name before he began to sob. May's eyes widened and she began to panic. What happened...Kaito. He had done something. It was the only logical explanation for Koshi's state. "Koshi...What's wrong? What happened...Just calm down. Take in a deep breathes and slowly let them out." Now more than ever, she wanted to rush over to his home, but Hisao was probably still down there and she didn't want him to see her, but Koshi was more important than her own issues. "Can you come outside?" She questioned, the pain in her side completely forgotten.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Hisao Tachibana, blue, dashed, 10"]
"I don't know. She went to her room. Kaito, I pushed her and she-she." Hisao sucked in a breathe and squeezed his eyes shut. "Yeah. I'll be in the back." Hisao murmured as he got up from his seat and made his way out the back door, where he sat down on one of the chairs they had outside.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi, azure, dashed, 10"]All sense of embarrassment was forgotten - everything was far too much for him to be able to care. His sobbing only intensified with May's words, his sorrow became unbearable. He should have just gone through with it... He should have died a long time ago. Koshi shook his head, running a bloody hand over his cheek in a half-assed attempt to stop the tears from going down his chin. After a while of forcing May to listen to his quiet sobs, he finally uttered, "I can't... I can't..." Even saying that much had taken all his energry, but he knew he needed her. "Help me... I'm going crazy..." He had been, from the very beginning. Koshi knew his melancholy like he knew the back of his hand - it had been his blanket as a child, his teddy as a toddler, his pillow as a child, and now... Now it was everything - it had permeated all aspects of his life. It was too late to keep him free of it, there was no distinguishing him from sorrow - from the very essence of the darkest humanity's child-like naivety, and angry self-loathing.

"I'm g-going to do something really b-bad..." He choked out, grinding his palm into one of his eyes in an attempt to stop the flood.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kaito Nagamine, darkred, dashed, 10"]Hisao needed him - so Kaito quickly go up and went downstairs, rapid footsteps thudding against the floor as he rushed to get his shoes on, and to find his keys. What could have possibly happened...? Was it because May back-talked Hisao about hanging out with Koshi? Kaito grit his teeth, and took a short-cut across the lawn to get to the back of Hisao's house.

The male spotted his friend on one of the chairs, and he quickly approached, with barely even a greeting. He was too concerned to focus on formalities. "Bro..." Kaito said, and sat down beside Hisao, biting his lip with worry clear in his eyes.[/fieldbox]

"I'm going to do something really bad..."

That was enough for the brunette to start moving. May pulled the door open and rushed down the steps, her side occasionally pulsing with pain, but she didn't care. Not when there was the possibility that Koshi could do soemthing fatal. Practically sprinting out the door, she ran through the lawn and thankfully the front door was still open. "Koshi...where are you?" She questioned as she glanced around in a panic.

[/fieldbox]

Hisao looked up at Kaito and offered him an uneasy smile before hunching over. "I pushed her and she hit herself against the coffee table." He murmured once the male say besides him. "She...she got so scared of me. She didn't even want me to touch her." Hisao looked up at Kaito. He felt like the shittiest brother in the world. How could he do such a thing to a person he dearly loves?
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi, azure, dashed, 10"]He didn't hear a reply for a long time from the girl, so he hung up, dropping the phone onto the sheets beside him. Koshi dropped his face in his hands, laughing grimly - he had scared her away, she probably thought he was weird. May's lack of reply was pretty much a good riddance, he thought, and so, Koshi stood up and crossed over to approach the closet again.

He reached up, taking the pull string into his bloody hands, and he pulled on it to turn the lights on so he could see. He sniveled, stand there with his eyes tightly shut. Oh God, he really was... There wasn't a soul that cared about him, not a single person in the world - and it was all his fault, he knew. After a moment, Koshi reached up and rubbed the back of his arm against his eyes, clearing his vision for long enough to be able to reach up and give the metal clothing rod a powerful tug, ensuring that it would hold his weight well enough to finish him off. With one hand, he took the end of the noose around his neck and held onto it tightly, knuckles turning whiter than his skin as he clung onto it - overwhelmed, suffering through a storm of unbearable self-loathing. It was all his fault, he should have never been born anyway. It was all a mistake - he'll get rid of himself, it'll be fine. He won't be in Kaito, nor Shia's way anymore. And May won't have to feel responsible for him. He deserved all of this.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kaito Nagamine, darkred, dashed, 10"]Kaito shook his head, eyes wide with disbelief. Hisao... Kaito knew that Hisao could get made enough to hit, but he would have never expected May to be a victim... "Dude..." The male reached up, placing a gentle hand on the other's back. "It's alright. It's not as bad as what I did, I think. I beat the shit out of Koshi as soon as May left, he was saying some stupid shit..." He began to move his hand in soothing, circular motions against the other's back.

"I'm sure May knows you didn't mean it, right? You told her you didn't, so it should be fine... She has a big heart, she'll forgive you." [/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Instead of hearing Koshi's voice on the other end, all she got was silence, so she pulled the phone away from her ear and saw that the male had hung up. "Fuck!" The girl cursed as she rushed up the steps of his home. Hopefully she could find his room. Going towards the first door she saw, May opened it and was greeted with an empty room. Cursing under her breath, she rushed out and opened the next one. Sure enough, the male was there, standing in his closet all bloody. What was worse, was the noose he had around his neck. What was he doing?! The brunette sprinted over and took a hold of his shoulders and gave a firm squeeze. "What're you doing?!" Her eyes were wide and she wasn't even sure of what to do. The male was trying to kill himself, to finally end it all, yet she didn't want him to. Thank god, she made it on time.

"This isn't the answer." May blurted as she took a hold of the rope and pulled it over his head to remove it. "Please don't do this again."

[/fieldbox]

Hisao glanced over to Kaito when he mentioned that he beat his brother up and May's words ran through his head. Koshi reminded her of herself...Then what she had said about Kaito...

"I know but I still feel horrible about it. I hadn't meant to take my anger out on her. That hadn't been my intention. I just hope that she's okay." He murmured and felt his body relax slightly when his friend began to rub soothing circles on his back.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi, azure, dashed, 10"]Koshi flinched and almost fell over when he suddenly felt hands land on his shoulders. He panicked at the sound of May's voice, turned to her, and finally actually did slip on the corner of the rug and fell landing on his bum. He reached up to touch his neck, but the noose was gone. Shit, how did she even manage to get inside his house? What the...? He was shocked, utterly speechless - what could he say anyway? He opted to stare up at May with wide, red-rimmed eyes as she yelled.

After a moment, he dropped his head into his hands and wept, shoulders shaking with the force of his sobs. When he tried to open his mouth to speak, he chocked on the tears and coughed, and coughed, and coughed, and dropped his head further down to weep even harder. His cries were the sound of a broken man, perhaps the saddest human sound in existence.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kaito Nagamine, darkred, dashed, 10"]Kaito tried to break the mournful atmosphere with a smile. "Hey, it's alright..." Quickly, he reached out to wrap his arms around the other male, pulling Hisao closer to him. The other was warmer, and a little bit smaller than him - and Kaito couldn't think of anyone else that fit so perfectly against him. Hisao was someone he could always rely on, someone he could always vent to, and so, he wanted to bring the other as much comfort as he could. He knew, however, that May wouldn't forget something so terrible.

"Hey, if you want, you can stay at my house for a few days until May forgets about it and starts missing you. I'm sure Koshi wouldn't mind - it's not like he has a say anyway," he said, prolonging the hug to keep Hisao close.[/fieldbox]

May threw the rope aside then watched the unresponsive male land on his bum before he began to sob once more. Immediately her gaze softened and her heart clenched at the sight. It was such a heartbreaking scene and she wanted nothing but to ease his worries, fight off his monsters, and just pull him out from the dark.

Dropping down to her knees in front of him, she extended her arms and wrapped them around his head, pulling his face to her chest. Her fingers ran through his hair in a slow motion while she began to rock them from side to side. "It's alright, Koshi. Everything will be alright." May cooed as she leaned down to place a kiss on his forehead before continuing to move them side to side. "Breathe." She murmured.

His sobbing held so many raw emotions. He was broken and she knew that. May made it her mission to fix him, to make him happy, and to make him see that there is some good in the world.

[/fieldbox]

Hisao instantly wrapped his arms around the male when he pulled him into a hug. It brought him so much comfort and he was grateful for Kaito. "Uuh, yeah. I think I'll stay over. It'll let things cool down a bit and hopefully she'll forgive me." Hisao rested his forehead against Kaito's shoulder.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi, azure, dashed, 10"]Koshi felt himself be suddenly pulled against something warm, and he knew it was May wrapping her arms around him, kissing his forehead, and trying to make him feel better. He quickly reached out to hold onto her, clutching the material of her shirt tightly in his fists.

For a long time, Koshi wept against May, burying his face tightly against her in an attempt to stifle his cries. He was hysterical - terrified of himself, of Kaito, and the whole entire world.

Then finally, he miraculously managed to calm down and follow May's advice - Koshi took a series of deep breaths, still holding onto May as if, at any moment, the Earth would swallow her up, and he'd be left completely alone. After an even longer period of time, he finally stopped shaking, and managed to release his vice-like grip on May's clothes. Her soothing word had worked - they unwound him, uncoiled all his springs, and released the tense hold of insanity.

"I'm... S-sorry..."
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kaito Nagamine, darkred, dashed, 10"]Kaito smiled, feeling excited - holy shit, they'd play so many video games. "Awesome~" He gave Hisao's back a pat, then continued running his hand up and down along the arch of the male's spine.

He was worried about how May was taking Hisao's outburst, and so, Kaito considered calling her to ask if she was alright... But then he realized that it might make him seem desperate or something. Kaito wasn't mature enough to realize that the concept of masculinity was outdated, to an extent. "Dude we're gonna eat so much pizza, yaaas."
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
May tightly held on to the male, while her fingers ran through his dark locks of hair. Her movements were slow and gentle as she tried to provide him comfort. After a few minutes, Koshi calmed down and relaxed in her arms. Leaning back, she reached up with her hands to cup his cheeks while leaning forward, bringing her face closer to his. "This isn't the answer to your problems, Koshi." May murmured while she starred into his eyes. "It might seem like the easiest thing to do, but if you give in, then you basically gave up. I mean no offense to you, but I feel like it's a cowardly way to go. You should fight to keep going, to stay above the surface." Her thumb began to move across his skin, back and forth. "I believe that you can do it." She murmured.
[/fieldbox]

Hisao chuckled at Kaito's enthusiasm. KAito truly was a good friend who was always there when he needed him. "Well, you wanna head back inside. We can order the pizza's and just chill until they get here, then we could go back to your house?" Hisap suggested as he rose up to his feet.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi, azure, dashed, 10"]May cupped his cheeks lift his heavy head up, and Koshi blinked stupidly, loquacious gaze locked on her's - his face an open book.

He listened to her words, taking them into his sea with him, and when she was finished... He whimpered. He never thought about it as cowardly - he never though of anything as that. He was a coward - he had broken down in front of her, in front of Kaito - he was a coward, because he sought his own blood to soothe his aches. Koshi bit his tongue, stifling another sob, and nodded. He had no personal strength whatsoever - he was coward, and she was completely right. He was completely powerless.

He was completely hopeless. Why was she here? He was glad. He had missed her terribly - there was a big, May-shaped hole in his heart, that only her words could fill. Koshi sniveled, sharply taking in an unsteady breath, and then reach out to touch her hands, fingers pressing down gently over the backs of her hands. "I don't..." His gaze shifted away, finding the ground, and the noose. "I'm sorry..." he uttered, whimpering again, and reaching out to tightly clutch onto her again, eyes wide as they met her's again. He was fully, painfully aware of the fact that he had made a scene, but worst of all - such a personal thing had been witnessed by May. Such a terrible break down - so many tears. He was glad she had been there to catch him. "I'm sorry..."[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kaito Nagamine, darkred, dashed, 10"]Kaito threw Hisao a grin, "Yeah, sounds good."

It appeared that his presence had helped the male - hah, of course it had, Kaito knew he was the best comforter in the world... To anyone but Koshi. He offered his friend one more pat on the back before puffing his chest out and following him into the house again.

Once inside, the male collapsed onto the couch and sighed. "(Oi, I want extra cheese... Do you want me to call?)"[/fieldbox]

May pulled the male into another tight hug, her hands rubbing invisible circles on his back. "Please don't ever do this again." May murmured as she closed her eyes. For a moment, she just held him then pulled back and placed her hands down on his shoulders. "Come on. Let's go to my house." Rising to her feet, it occurred to her that Hisao might be there. Well, they would just need to sneak on by.
[/fieldbox]

Hisao stopped besides the couch as he got his phone out and threw it at Kaito. "Yeah, call 'em. Get two pizzas." Hisao then collapsed on the couch besides the male and leaned back. He still felt horrible for pushing May and he wished that he could take it back. Maybe he could make it up to her...but what could he do? Ah! Maybe he could buy her art supplies. "Ay, bro, you think she'll really forgive me?"
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi, azure, dashed, 10"]He cleared his throat, and ran his hands over his face for a moment. "God..." He muttered, tasting salt on his lips, in his teeth, on the pearls of his thoughts. "God... I'm so stupid." It felt like the world was ending around him, and he was at its core. May had caught him doing something terrible, and while he should still feel bad about what he was going to do, now he only felt bad for involving her. Everything was submerged in regret, his head, his heart - everything. Koshi sat still for a moment, struggling to collect the remainders of his thoughts as May spoke to him again.

To her house...? He glanced up at her, eyes finally dry, after what had felt like ages. "Ok..." He stood up, crossed the room and shut the closet door.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kaito Nagamine, darkred, dashed, 10"]Kaito glanced at Hisao from the corner of his eye for a few moments, and thankfully managed to catch the phone Hisao threw at him.

Oh right, get pizza. He had been completely distracted by the blue-eyed male reclining back onto the couch. Kaito dialed the number, and waited for them to pick up while he dwelled on an answer that would reassure the male beside him. "Yeah... I think so-" he was about to say more, but someone picked up the phone, and Kaito quickly ordered two pizzas, and told them the address. He hung up and turned to Hisao... And abruptly reached out to hug the male. "Don't worry bro..." The twin muttered, leaning heavily on Hisao, wrapped like a wreath around the guilt-struck male. "May will forgive you... She can't stay angry for long, right?"[/fieldbox]

Once they were out of his room, May slowly reached out to take his hand in hers. "I know this is a weird question, but how good are you at climbing trees?" Conveniently enough, there was a tree right in front of her window and she may have used it more than once to get inside of the house. And right now, well, she didn't want Hisao to see Koshi. HEading out the front door of his house, she waited until he closed and locked the door, before leading him over to the side of her house. "We're going to have to climb." The brunette stated as she turned to look back at Koshi.
[/fieldbox]

Hisao quietly waited while Kaito placed the order for their pizza's and his mind drifted off. Why had he pushed her? Why had he...this was all that dweebs fault! If he hadn't started hanging out with May, then he would have never gotten angry at her. He would have never pushed her. His fists clenched at his sides, before he took in a deep breathe of air and slowly let it out.

Suddenly, arms wrapped around him and Hisao's eyes widened in shock at his sudden affection, but then was quick to wrap his arms around the male. "I hope not."
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi, azure, dashed, 10"]Koshi's eyes widened for a minute, and he stopped by May's side to stare at her. "C... climb?" He asked, stupidly, before realizing that Kaito was definitely over at the house.

But, seeing just how far Kaito could push him... Feeling that, breathing in sulfur all the time, angry and hurt, had filled him with something strange. The male stopped walking, his hands closing into fists at his sides, and he shook, boring holes into the ground with his gaze. "We're no gonna do this ridiculous bullshit..." He muttered, and he whole being did a 180 turn from silent grey, into angry waves. 'Kaito is in my way...' He thought - he just wanted to hang out with May. Kaito could not keep him from her... He couldn't. Koshi was terrified of his twin, and yet because of the break, because of the the verbal and physical lashing, Koshi was numb.

"He can't.... Just because he's in the house... We can't act like this." Koshi didn't want to be scared. "I'm so fed up..."[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kaito Nagamine, darkred, dashed, 10"]Kaito pulled away for a moment to study Hisao, his grey gaze settling heavily onto the blue irises. "She won't."

He was absolutely certain. Yes, he believed May would forgive Hisao. But she likely would never for give either of them for pushing Koshi around, and despite being conscious of this, Kaito fully intended to keep going with his torment.[/fieldbox]

The brunette stood besides the thick tree trunk, her left hand resting on the rough surface, as she looked up at the lowest branch. May was ready to start scaling when Koshi suddenly spoke out behind her. His words were completely out of character, which caused her to turn back with a expression of alarm and confusion. "What?" Stepping away from the tree, May approached the male yet held an air of caution. She had already been push - not that she thought Koshi would bring her harm - but she was still uneasy from the unforgettable event that took place earlier.

Listening to his following words, May paused and thought through them. She, herself, didn't want to be sneaking around like this, but it was the only way she could think of, that wouldn't bring them any unwanted trouble. Having another fight break out between them was not on her agenda and if she could avoid any act of violence, then she was all for it. "I understand what you're saying, believe me, but...I'm tired of all these stupid fights. I'm tired of having them gang up on you." May stated, exasperatedly. "This is the only way, where they won't come up to you and fight you."

This nonsense needed to stop. But how can she stop two jocks, when they were twice her size and lacked the skill of listening? It was like talking to a wall! She knew that the second they stepped foot into the house, the two would descend upon them like vultures, and they wouldn't leave them alone until they got what they wanted. "I'm tired of this bullshit too, but until they realize that I'm going to hang out with you no matter what they do or say, they'll keep trying to hurt you, to scare you away. I don't want that." She stated as she reached out and placed a hand on his shoulder.
[/fieldbox]

Hisao starred back at those grey irises with hope lingering in his own blue. May had to forgive...He was her brother and everyone made mistakes every now and then. It was natural, given that they're human. They were never perfect. Wasn't it enough that he realized his mistake and felt extremely guilty about his actions? The male breathed out a deep sigh before giving his best friend an appreciative smile. "Thanks, Kaito..." Hisao murmured before reaching out to hug him again without so much as a second thought to his actions.

He was just happy that he had a good friend to rely on, to tell his troubles to. Despite the front that Kaito put up at school and everywhere else that wasn't his or Hisao's home, the blue-eyed male knew that other side of his best friend that was hardly shown.

Pulling away from him, Hisao offered another warm smile before glancing over to the front door. "Once we get the pizza, we could head over to your house." He murmured.
[/fieldbox]

Reactions: Desu Juice
[fieldbox="Koshi, azure, dashed, 10"]He stood there for a while longer, scratching his forearm, pouting and utterly miserable. May was right. Of course she was right... He couldn't just barge in there, especially not with May. Kaito clearly had no problem whaling on his for no good reason. "Yeah..." He looked down at the ground, pouting. Perhaps now was just not the right time to be brave, or angry. May had such a way with words... He was convinced, and calmed, in mere moments - all thanks to her. "You're right." He laid a hand on his shoulder, and he reached up to briefly touch the space over her knuckles before giving her a sigh.

Koshi slowly approached the tree, glancing up into the sturdy-looking branches. The sun glanced back at him, dappling his face with spots of light, and momentarily blinding him as his eyes had to adjust to the direct rays. "During summer, I used to climb trees when I was little, and sit up on the higher branches and read... It was a great place to get away from Kaito..." He reached out to run his fingers up along the bumps in the tree's bark, wincing at the roughness, but also appreciating the massive plant for its strength, and age.

"You go first, alright? If you fall, I'll be your cushion."[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kaito Nagamine, darkred, dashed, 10"]Hisao moved in to hug him again, and Kaito gratefully accepted the gesture, all too happy about the closeness. He didn't want to pull away quite as quickly as Hisao did, and remained somewhat clinging to Hisao for a second too long, before awkwardly drawing away and clearing his throat. "Yeah, that sounds good, bro... We can play Black Ops again."

Kaito reached up to ruffle the other's hair, chuckling. "I'm glad that you're staying over." He was about to say something else to continue the thought, but the doorbell rang, and Kaito knew that it was the pizza guy. Good thing the place wasn't very far away... He stood up to answer the door, deciding that Hisao deserved to rest a bit... He payed - after all, what was 12 bucks for a friend? Nothing. He was happy that it was his treat this time, after all, Hisao had payed for pizza last time... At least, that's what he thought. [/fieldbox]

Thankfully the male listened to her words and figured that barging in there was not the right thing, for now. She watched him approach the tree and paused, telling her about what he would do during the summer when he would try to escape his brother's violence, before telling her to go first. "Alright, but I'm sure I'll be fine." She walked over and jumped to latch onto the same branch she always started with. Using her upper body strength, she pulled herself up and once she was balanced up on the branch, she climbed up the others and paused. It was then that she saw from afar, the car pull up and out came a pizza guy.

"Hurry!"
[/fieldbox]

Hisao grinned at the fact that he would be able to hang out with his best friend. Before he could say anything, the male stood up to go get the pizza. Immediately, Hisao took out twelve bucks from his pocket and stood up to go over towards the pair. Knowing Kaito he had probably been doing his schoolwork or something else, so he felt bad for disturbing him.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi, azure, dashed, 10"]Koshi watched May start to climb, fascination and awe in his smile. She had likely also been an avid tree climber, like him, and... His smile fell. But what had she been running away from? His mind jumped to several conclusions - Hisao, who may not have hurt her, but perhaps had generally been a butt to her, or her parents, from long ago... Before he could keep pondering, May's shout interjected like a knife, and Koshi flinched.

Immediately, he began to climb after her, not sure why she had panicked, but too afraid to turn around and check. What if it was Kaito? Or worse - Kaito and Hisao? His fingers ached as they scraped against the tree, his desperation to get up growing at the thought of his brother seeing them. Before long, both were at the top, or at least, near the top and at May's window.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kaito Nagamine, darkred, dashed, 10"]"Alright..." Kaito grinned as he held up the box like it was some kind of trophy. Perhaps it was, as both likely intended to eat the whole thing... That had to be some kind of achievement.

He set it down on the table for a moment, to reach into his pocket and answer a test he had gotten from Stephan. "Oh my God, this asshole..." Kaito furrowed his brows, and held up the phone so that Hisao could see the message. 'yo, i'm coming over, alright?' Kaito most certainly did not want Stephen to come over. He wanted time alone with Hisao...[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="May, green, dashed, 10"]
"Alright." She breathed out a sigh of relief when Koshi climbed up fairly quickly. "I'm sorry, it's just that a pizza guy came and I thought that they would spot us." They were now past the danger zone, so she turned and walked along a branch and reached for the window. Pulling it open, she climbed in and turned to motion for Koshi to come in.

"Be careful." She held out her hand for the male to help him in.

[/fieldbox]

Hisao watched as Kaito returned with the pizza and he was about to hand him the money, when he cursed out. He furrowed his brows in confusion and read the text message. "Why he coming?...Well, I guess it's fine." Hisao shrugged, unsure on how to feel about it.
[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.