"Je ne suis pas important." (Mocking Jayy and Desu

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox="Koshi Nagamine, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]Koshi's eyes widened for a moment, and his wrists went in to tuck themselves against his abdomen, resting over his mid-section. "Full... Body..." He whispered to himself, and wondered what she meant. Would it be... Nude? No, of course not. Full body didn't mean nude, he thought. Slowly, his arms fell away to return to his lap, and he watched May pet Mochi for a moment. The cat's eyes were closing, and the little furball was obviously being overwhelmed with how good May's hands felt. A lump of silly, strange jealousy formed in his chest for a moment. "Yeah, sure."

The grey gaze went up to study May for a moment - she looked incredibly pleased. Her smile was contagious, and after a second, he was smiling again as well. Koshi was glad, some part of him felt a surge of contentment at the thought that something he did, or his presence in general, had made her happy. Perhaps he wasn't entirely useless. "Tomorrow, right?" He reached out into the space between them, and settled a pale hand atop the cat's craned neck, running his fingers down the fuzzy mane.

"Are there any bruises on my face, from the fight?" He suddenly asked, feeling his jaw ache with the motion of talking.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Flashback, azure, dashed, 10"]Koshi didn't understand it... He came to America every vacation to visit his mom, and his brother. Shia was alright by him, even thought she still seemed to be a bit distant, but Kaito... Kaito absolutely hated him. Was he jealous, or was it just because the were siblings? Ah, Shia did give Koshi more attention when he came over, but it was probably because she didn't get to see him as often as she was with Kaito. And Kaito... Who knows how he interpreted that?

"Yeah, alright." The twin nodded, and turned back to his friend with a smile. "Let's go."

And they... Just left him there. Alone. Koshi doubled over, staring down at the ground with his hair hanging around his face for a moment before getting up and limping to his favorite spot - a large, low-growing bush. Its branches fanned out to create a small interior space - a bubble, where Koshi felt safe. There, he sat down, and retrieved the notebook he kept hidden under all the fallen leaves and cigarette butts under the porch. The child began to draw a mouse biting its own tail to stifle a cry as a mousetrap hung onto its leg.

~ End flashback[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kaito Nagamine, darkred, dashed, 10"]"Yeah right!" Kaito said, brows furrowing. He knew that Hisao was right, but he wouldn't dare admit that to either himself, or the other. "That's what you almost did."

And yet again, another jumpscare resounded from the TV, causing Kaito to flinch in fear. A man began to hallucinate that he was pulling his own face off, and the expression of utter horror and disgust Kaito was making was nothing short of hilarious. It completely contradicted his strong front, and Kaito was waaaay too scared to care.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox="May Tachibana, green, dashed, 10"]
May was momentarily confused when his eyes widened at the mention of a full body portrait. Was that too much of a request? It wasn't like she was going to make him pose in the nude. That would be very inappropriate and embarrassing if someone ever found the painting. What would they think? Fortunately, he agreed to the idea. "Yeah, tomorrow." She confirmed with a nod, before she starred down at his hand as it also petted Mochi, before he asked a question that caused for expression to darken.

Immediately, she looked up at his face and sure enough, they was a bruise forming along his cheek, close to his jaw. "Yeah...We should get you some ice. Can I go get some?" She questioned as she gestured towards his kitchen. This wasn't her home, she didn't want to just waltz in and act like she owned the place.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Hisao Tachibana, blue, dashed, 10"]
"Not even!" Hisao argued as he shook his head. If anything, all he did was panic and wave his hand around like a dumb ass until the spider flew off. He was about to make another remark, when he paused as the male flinched from whatever happened in the movie. Hell, he wasn't even paying attention to it. "Oh my god..." The male scoffed as he shook his head before starring at Kaito. "Are you really going to talk shit, when you're getting freaked out over a movie that's complete outdated." Hisao then smirked as he shifted closer to the male. "Awwhh does poor wittle Kaito need a hug?" Hisao questioned as he wrapped an arm around his shoulder and gave his cheek a pinch.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi Nagamine, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]Immediately, his hand shot up to touch the spot along his jaw, "Yeah, sure..."

The male winced at the feeling of his own fingers pressing into the spot of darkened flesh, the throbbing was a reminder of Hisao's words. [glow=black]'No wonder your father would beat you...'[/glow] God... How did he find out about that? Not even his mother had known... Kaito didn't even know, he thought. He never told Kaito. Maybe Shia told him? Ah... His head fell into his hands, and Koshi ran his palms over his face, as if trying to rub the worried look in his gaze away. It didn't work. How could Hisao have said that? How could he? Did he know what it was like to feel that kind of humiliation? Did he know what it was like to be hurt by a fucking parent? The one person supposed to... Love, unconditionally.
Koshi cursed under his breath, and ran his fingers over his shut eyes.

Deep breaths, deep breaths. Did the whole school know? Did Kaito know? If Kaito knew, then why would he keep on... Did he not have a heart? Apparently not.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kaito Nagamine, darkred, dashed, 10"]Kaito quickly turned to Hisao with a murderous look in his gaze. The other shifted closer, and Kaito leaned towards him threateningly. "I swear dude, I will beat the shit out of you." Of course, he didn't mean it. Hitting Hisao... The aftermath made him feel like his soul was being beat up too. Clearly, it was something that Kaito would rather never do again.

Hisao pinched is cheek, and Kaito playfully reached up to seize the male's neck in one hand, tightening it just a tiny bit. "Kill yorself," he resorted to internet humor, knowing how stupid it was, and gave Hisao and intentionally dorky laugh. "Feeegget," he stuck his tongue out, and considered giving Hisao's nose a lick.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
The brunette immediately stood up from her seat and headed over towards his kitchen to retrieve some ice for his bruise. May still couldn't believe the fact that Hisao had done that to Koshi and she was shocked that he would use something so personal against him. Maybe she would need to have a talk with him, but what if that only worsened Koshi's situation? Whatever the case, this torment needed to stop immediately.

Surprisingly, there were already a few ice packs in there so she reached for one and returned to the living room to take a seat besides him. May gently gripped his chin with her free hand and titled his head, so he could face her. "I hope it doesn't bruise too bad." May murmured as she slowly placed the pack over the bruise that was becoming visible against his pale skin. A frown couldn't help but to present itself on her lips. "He should have never done this...He shouldn't be doing anything to you." She murmured as her brows creased with anger.
[/fieldbox]

Despite having the male's hand somewhat around his throat, Hisao kept the smirk on his lips. He knew that his best friend wouldn't hurt him again, or at least not without a reason. With a light chuckle, Hisao ceased Kaito's hand and pulled it away from his neck. "Aww you're so cute trying to appear tough." Chuckling, the quickly rose from his seat and began to make his way to the kitchen. "YOu want some oreo cheesecake? May made some the other day."
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi Nagamine, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]Koshi waited for May to come back, spending the time waiting for her on nervously playing with his jacket sleeves. When she returned, her hand slipped under his chin, and Koshi was forced to look up at her. His gaze was unsteady, broken by the need to glance away from her as shame once again burned in his cheeks. His eyes were getting glassy again, and the tears were all too swift to come back. He blinked repeatedly as May pressed an ice-pack against the sharp line of his jaw, struggling to clear the tears away before they could overflow again. "People shouldn't hurt other people..." But that was a silly, idealistic thing to say. His tone became cynical, "But that's just what the world is like."

Finally, he his gaze met May's, and the brambles around his chest became looser, just a bit more bearable. Briars bound, and rebound his mouth - he wanted to tel her, tell her so much. He couldn't, so instead, the male reached up to lay his hand over May's as he held the ice over his face. Her fingers were getting cold from the package, so with his palm, he warmed them. "It's ok..." Koshi muttered, fingers stroking the backs of her knuckles. "I'll be fine."[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kaito Nagamine, darkred, dashed, 10"]Ouch, right in the masculinity.
Annoyance boiled up in Kaito's chest like a flair underwater - and then shyness, all of a sudden, his cheeks were turning pink. "Cute?!" He considered tripping Hisao. But... The thought of hurting the male stopped him. All of a sudden, Kaito was becoming oddly considerate, and it scared him. Since when did he care about hurting people? Ah, he was so confused. "And you're so cute when you make me want to punch you again," he laughed, then threw Hisao a playful glare.

"Hell yeah, that sounds amazing. Since when did May start making fancy desserts like that?"[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
It was sad to admit, but Koshi had a point. People always hurt one another for various reasons and sometimes it wasn't even intentional. A frown settled on her lips as she held the ice pack against his jaw. However, her gaze softened when his hand came to settle above her's. His touch was gentle and completely welcomed.

"I wish I could do something to stop them." She murmured before her free hands traveled from his chin to his cheek, softly caressing the skin there. May knew that they wouldn't listen to her, if anything, she would just make it completely worse. "I'm kind of glad you fought back, though." She admitted as she ran her fingers through his hair.

[/fieldbox]

Hisao only laughed and shook his head, not taking his threat seriously at all. "I don't know, but it hasn't been for long." He answered while making his way towards the fridge. Pulling open, he brought out the pan with the delicious treat and set it on the counter, before retrieving a knife and two playes. "How much do you want?"
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi Nagamine, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]He felt May's fingers run over his cheek, softly caressing his skin. Koshi tilted his head into the touch, welcoming it wholeheartedly. He was glad to abandon the fear of coming closer to May, her fingertips moving up to weave themselves into his hair felt amazing. "Mmh..." He agreed with her, in a relaxed half-sigh and tilted his head up like Mochi would arch into a hand. He felt a shudder run own his back, between he deltoids, right through his heart as May ran those digits through his hair. He was like static, responsive and clingy to every touch, although through his mind ran a monochrome radio signal, raining grey darts through his chest - in a way, it was like a starshower, but much less beautiful, and it took him to the pain.

"I'm not glad... I don't want to hurt anyone. Not even if they... Beat me up." He muttered, rubbing small circles into May's hand with a thumb. "I don't want anyone to hurt... Not even those that deserve to." His reaction had been pure, unhindered instinct. A shot of testosterone to the head, clouding his senses with bright-red fog. When he had struck Hisao, he remembered being angry enough to do even more damage, and the band around his middle could barely hold it back.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kaito Nagamine, darkred, dashed, 10"]Kaito got up off the couch, not really keen on letting people do things for him. He stood behind Hisao, looking over the male's shoulder. "Hm, wow. That looks amazing. Three billion, please. Ah, football... So I'll just have one." Kaito was a huge fan of cheesecake, and he everyone that knew him, knew about his love of the dessert. He couldn't help but interpret May's baking as something... A bit more than just experimental. Perhaps, he thought, she had made the cheesecake partially for him, knowing how often he was over at her house.

... And the male had a big enough ego to think; yes, that had to be it. May was most definitely indirectly flirting with him.[/fieldbox]

The brunette continued to run her fingers through his hair in a soothing manner, though momentarily paused to listen to his words. He had finally stood up to one of his tormentors, yet...he didn't feel any satisfaction about it. Instead, he was upset about it. "Well, I think Hisao deserved it." She honestly stated as she began to run her fingers through his hair. "You don't need to feel bad about it." Shifting slightly, she let her hand drop from his hair.

"Hopefully the ice helps keeps it from swelling." She murmured as she removed the pack from his skin slightly to check how it was doing. It was still red, no doubt that it'll still bruise.

[/fieldbox]

Hisao could only laugh and cut too pretty big slices and served them each on one plate. "Here. Enjoy." He handed him the plate and got him a fork before getting one for himself. Normally May didn't bake goods without a reason so then...Eh, whatever the desert was good and he was going to eat it. "Damn this is good. Imma ask her if she could make some more after this one finishes." He murmured before stuffing his mouth with the cheesecake.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi Nagamine, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]Koshi looked up at her with a perplexed gaze, grey eyes clouded with regret. "But... Isn't Hisao your brother, kinda? Aren't you mad at me? I think I hurt him pretty bad..." There it was, amidst the massive clusters of regret and self-loathing, a fiery stalk of poison ivy appeared - momentary satisfaction. For a split second, Koshi felt a tiny bit of satisfaction. Finally, his tormentor knew what it felt like to be hit. And then, it was gone, snuffed out like a candle. He was not one to condone senseless, vengeful violence. Hatred only breeds more hatred, and he was one bottle of kerosene away from going up in flames. Another fight, and Koshi was worried about what he might do. Afterwards, in his room, alone.

Mochi looked up at them, and meowed to get May's attention. Koshi smiled, it was cute that Mochi liked her so much. "It's my turn to be pet," he said to the cat, then looked up at May again, feeling a bit shy from how close she was. He was remarkable grateful for the attention, it was so rare. Never before had anyone fussed over him so much, not even Shia, after she found out what his father was like to him. It made him a bit uncertain, and he was unsure how to react. His heart was throbbing in his chest, feeling almost painfully tight with how overwhelmed he was with gratitude all of a sudden. He opened his mouth, then furrowed his brows... Unsure of how he should tell May... He wanted her to know.

Koshi stood up, and swiftly wrapped his arms around the girl.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kaito Nagamine, darkred, dashed, 10"]It made him feel a bit fuzzy inside, thinking that May made cheesecake for him. He turned to Hisao and opened his mouth, about to tell the other his thoughts... But quickly shut it again. That wasn't alright to say... Not when Kaito wanted more from Hisao than just friendly hugs. He looked down at his plate, brows furrowing together as he frowned. Ah well... He took a bite of the cheesecake, and instantly smiled again. "(Woah, this is really great)."

And now he considered eating the whole thing, just to show May how grateful he was. "(Oi, we should totally sign your sister up for the bake sale.)"[/fieldbox]

May breathed out a small sigh and nodded. "Yeah, he is my brother but he shouldn't be bullying anybody and he'll heal." It angered her that Hisao and Kaito would pick on Koshi. She didn't even understand why. Hell, she didn't even find out until last week when she barely met Koshi for the first time. If only she had met him sooner.

The meow caught her attention and May glanced down at the cat, who was still seated on her lap. "Aaawwwh." May chuckled before glancing back up at Koshi. "You guys are cute." May reached down and ruffled the cats fur then moved to run her hands through Koshi's hair. "I only have two hands so we're gonna have to take turns." She giggled as she looked down at Mochi again. It was surprising that Mochi had trusted her so easily. Normally cats would take a while to get to use to a new individual.

[/fieldbox]

Hisao nodded in agreement to Kaito's words before he stuffed his mouth again. "(Heh, we should. Tomorrow morning, I'll go. She'll probably get mad.)" Hisao chuckled at the thought of May getting angry at him for not asking her first, but he didn't care. The girl was good at this thing and he was sure that she would stand a chance.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi Nagamine, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]Koshi chuckled at May's words, and gave her a beaming grin. Cute? It was easy to feel good around her, and how easily his smile grew wider was a testament to that. After a moment, Koshi reached up to pull May's hands away from his head, and with a sigh, he uttered, "Mochi deserves it more." Even thought he needed it more. He reached up to fix his hair a bit by quickly running his fingers through the dark locks, and then reached over to May's lap to help her pet Mochi. At that point, the cat was ready to implode from all the attention it was receiving. It wiggled and turned over to expose its belly, and Koshi marveled at how friendly it was being.

The male glanced up at May, still shy from how close they were to each other, and did the exact opposite of what he could do to fix it. He reached forward, leaning over Mochi, and seized May in a tight hug. "You're the one that's cute..." He said, glad that she couldn't see how pink his cheeks were as he spoke. "... Hey, thanks for being here with me."[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kaito Nagamine, darkred, dashed, 10"]Kaito laughed as he imagined May getting angry, and he couldn't help but find the image adorable. "(Oh well, I think it'll be worth it. Plus, we might get free bakesale stuff from her)." He grinned at Hisao. Something had suddenly put him in the mood to mess with May, so he added,

"And we should prank her too, while we're at it. Something harmless, just 'cause." Now it was his chance to flirt back with the girl.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Koshi directed her hand over to Mochi and with a small smile, May began to pet the cat again. Not long after, Koshi joined in and the little fur ball turned over onto its back, exposing its belly to them. All May could do was grin at how adorable the cat was. For a moment it remained that way - them petting the cat - until Koshi suddenly leaned forward to wrap his arms around the brunette. Immediately May's eyes widened in surprise at his sudden demonstration of affection, yet she was quick to wrap her arms around him.

"I'm glad I'm here with you." May murmured and it was true. Being here with the male felt different than when she was with other people. It was much more exciting and fun.

[/fieldbox]

Hisao paused his chewing while he considered the consequences of signing up May for the bake sale, yet he doubted they would be something big. "(I'm sure she will.)" Hisao stuffed some more cheesecake into his mouth, enjoying the cheesecake.

"(Like what?)" He questioned with a raised brow. Normally he wouldn't allowed for such a thing, but as long as it remained harmless then he was all down for it.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi Nagamine, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]He rested in her arms for a while, grateful for the warmth of her embrace. It was rare for him to find such comfort anywhere. To think she had been living right next door, right under his nose all along... Koshi quivered, suddenly, every fiber of his nature was struck by that welling sadness stuck in his soul. "I wish I had the guts to talk to you sooner... I really wish that we had met earlier."
Because now, May was too late.

He though he was past the line of redemption, boundary out of sight, out of his mind. He never even figured that he could be saved, not then, not now. Pulling away form her embrace, he knew it would have been better, perhaps, if she quit him. Some people were so far, so deep in the water... His chest was waterlogged, how could she ever drag him to the surface? What... Was even left of him? Barnacles, shells, algae, fish, and sharks alike had made him their part of the seafloor, their quarters, their nourishment. What could May do to pull him away form the ocean that had seeped into him, and soaked his heart? But, looking deep into those emerald eyes, he could see that she had a certain spirit about her. Perhaps, if she was stubborn, and patient enough... Never before had he met anyone like her, and some part of him knew that they fit together like the sky and the Earth, always part of the same picture, joined forever - the horizon their meeting point, inseparable. Koshi barely knew her, and yet something in his heart sang with joy every time her body brushed against his, or her green eyes found his grey ones, or her voice cut through the incessant, gnawing, grating crescendo of watercolor melancholy in his head.

She was perfect. He wanted no part of himself, and every part of her to be his inspiration.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kaito Nagamine, darkred, dashed, 10"]"(You know how she started hanging out with my idiot brother)?" Kaito asked, an evil grin splitting his face into an impish mask. All thought of flirting were gone, replaced by a desire to make May see her erring ways. "What if I dress up like Koshi - really go all out to look like him, and do something?" He'd remove his competitor for May's affections, or at least, try to. "But what if I act like a massive asshole? What if I do something that would make her stop talking to Koshi?" So many ideas were surfacing in his mind - all kinds of devious, cruel tricks.

Never once did he dwell on the consequences of his actions, but that was just the way Kaito was. It was a good thing that Hisao was more responsibly than him... But with their mutual dislike of Koshi, Kaito figured that Hisao would agree with his ideas.[/fieldbox]

The brunette rested her chin atop his shoulder while remaining in his embrace. "I also wished that we had met sooner." May murmured in agreement. Perhaps things could have been different. Maybe she would have been able to offer him that comfort and support that he needed much sooner. Well whatever the case, they finally met and it seemed that it was much more than just friendship. Heck, they even kissed not a few minutes ago. Where did they even stand? It had definitely been far too early, but the kiss had felt so good and right. May didn't regret it all, but now she would need to take things a bit slower because she didn't want to commit a mistake and potentially ruin what they had.

"At least we're friends now." She stated after she pulled away and gave him a warm smile, then moved to place the ice pack against his jaw. "So...what do you like to do in your free time?"

[/fieldbox]

Hisao set his plate on the counter and leaned against it to hear Kaito's "master" plan. "It could possibly work, but it's much more than dressing like him. You have to act like him." Hisao stated as he considered the plan. If he could pull it off, then it would surely eliminate Koshi from the picture and he wouldn't have to worry. "You act like him and then you do something to make her hate Koshi." Hisao stated before he furrowed his brows. "(You better not hit her.)"
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi Nagamine, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]'At least we're friends now.'

Ouch, it was hard for Koshi to hide his disappointment. He gad to remind himself that real life was real life, and fiction was fiction. Two strangers simply could not be together while they were still strangers, and he didn't know why he wanted so much from her. It was becasue he was on his last leg.
He really hadn't been careful enough, he hadn't even stopped to think - that kiss had been too early, and while it felt good, it had merely been an action solely based on instinct. Yes, of course they were only friends, and it was time that he wiped away that stupid, love-struck glow around his heart.

He was glad she was there with him, and that was all. Koshi knew that his problem was with how easy he found it to trust people - he was so naive, always too easy to fool, and even easier to hurt. That was how Suzuko had gotten a hold of him, and it was also why Kaito had such an easy time putting him down. May pressed the ice pack against his jaw, and the thoughts were gone in a flash of dark, old-projector light. Flashbulb memories stuck too easily to him as well. He glanced up to find May's smile, and failed to return it - forgetting how all too quickly. The male reached up to take the ice pack for her, deciding that she didn't have to hold it for him, and sighed. What did he like to do...? Koshi couldn't remember anything he liked, and that made him feel sadder. "I... don't know," he muttered. "I like to read. I like to write... Sometimes I draw. Other times, I practice singing, and play the guitar. I play video games a lot." He paused, pulling the ice pack away from his jaw to run his fingers over the ice-cold bruise. It wan't that bad... He's had worse. "What about you? I know you like to paint, but is there anything else you like as well?"[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kaito Nagamine, darkred, dashed, 10"]Kaito nodded, mulling it over in his mind. Regretably, Hisao's words gave him a really, really 'great' idea. "(Wait, wait,)" He stuck his hands up into the air, "That's actually a really good idea - hold up, hear me out. We wait for the two of them to get really close, right? At a party, I dress up as Koshi, and get Sammie to sleep with me again." She was a particularly promiscuous person, and if anything, Kaito figured that he could once again insist that it would be a one-time thing. She didn't seem to mind... He had never met a girl that was so careless with her body. In the best way possible. And he was hipocritical enough to never realize that he was just as careless with his. "You could record it, at least some of it, and we could send that to May. Then I could dress up as him again, and wait for May to confront me - then I could get angry and act like a total dick."

Pride flared up in Kaito's chest - hah, he was a genius. All hail Kaito, the goddamn biggest asshole on the plant. "Dude, that would be it - May would never talk to him again. It would be totally over between them," and I could get a chance with her, if you're not willing to give me one - he added in his mind.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
It wasn't hard to detect the disappointment on Koshi's face the second she mentioned that they were friends. She honestly wanted to be much more than friends, and while it seemed like they've known each other for a while, they've only just met. May still had a lot to learn about the male and vice versa. Rushing into a relationship either ended in a disaster or it miraculously worked.

The brunette regretted saying that sentence, since it only seemed to kill the mood. The male took the ice pack and held it against his jaw, so she let her hand drop to her lap and she leaned back in her seat, her emerald gaze watching him. "You should sing again. Your voice is lovely." May smiled before thinking of other things she liked to do. "Well...I like baking sweets. I also like going to the park and the beach. It's fun and relaxing." May answered. "My friends had planned to go to the beach this weekend, do you want to go? It'll be fun...and my friends are nothing like Kaito and Hisao."
[/fieldbox]

Hisao rested his elbows against the counter as he leaned back, listening to his friend's plan. For a second he took it into consideration, then pursed his lips. "But your brother isn't one for parties. Will she believe hat he went on his own?" Hisao questioned as he starred over at his best friend. "Will Sammie even agree to this?" Hisao questioned as his brows furrowed. The male had honestly never went that far with the girl, since she personally wasn't his type. While it seemed to everyone that he just screwed whatever girl he wanted, he actually picked out who he messed with. "(If she believes that that is actually him at the party, then it'll be a genius plan.)"
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi Nagamine, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]Koshi felt a shy smile creep up to settle over his lips at May's compliment, and he watched her sit back before darting his gaze away to stare at the floor. It was odd, how he had picked up singing. It was his all his mother's idea, and it was strange how well the hobby fit - like a glove. He picked it up with ease, and even when he thought the song had died in his heart, there was always more things to trill about when he was alone. Koshi doubted that he could even sing in front of May again, he wasn't nearly confident enough.

When May offered from him to go to the beach, Koshi finally managed to look up at her, eyes widening for a moment. He was actually being invited out somewhere, with friends? Oh dear... "I... I d-don't think your friends will l-like me very much," he uttered, feeling remarkably terrible. He had always loved the beach, but... He couldn't take his jacket off.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kaito Nagamine, darkred, dashed, 10"]Kaito offered Hisao a self-assured grin. "I'm a genius, I know~ I think it would be easy to explain why he was at the party - he wanted to give being social a go. There, that's a great explanation... And getting Sammie to go upstairs with me shouldn't be a problem, she still thinks I actually want to date her." And when it came to Sammie, Kaito knew how to get into her pants easily enough. Whisper sweet nothings, pretend to be completely taken by her... She did whatever she wanted with her body - almost with too much pride. If he accused her of being a prude, she'd sleep with him just to prove him wrong. It was rather sad, and sometimes, Kaito felt even sadder for going along with it.

"(Oi, but you have to record everything, got it?)"[/fieldbox]

May knew that she would get that type of response from him and she didn't blame him for it. People at school made it their mission to make his life miserable or just didn't bother with him at all. It only made sense that he was hesitant to go. "Trust me, they will. They're very nice and...you just need to give it a try." May reached over to place a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "They don't go to our school, if that makes it any better." May didn't really spend her time with people from her school, she had made friends with other students from a nearby school. It was quite interesting how they met, but that didn't matter right now, What did matter was Koshi and his comfort. "Just give a try, please? If you don't feel comfortable around them then we could leave. I'm sure they won't mind." May wanted him to go, it would be a great chance for him to experience a good time and possibly make new friends.
[/fieldbox]

Hisao playfully rolled his eyes at Kaito's self-assurance of his intelligence, but otherwise remained silent. "Alright...but do I have to record everything?" The male questioned as he shifted slightly. Something about just watching Katio get his groove on was a bit weird, given what he knew. Plus, what if Sammie caught him? "(I'll record a good part of it, but I need to get a clear shot of your face so she could know that it actually is you, but it can't be obvious.)" Hisao stopped leaning against the counter and got his empty plate and reached for the knife to serve himself another slice of the delicious desert.

If their coach were to see them now, he would surely have a fit. They were suppose to be eating clean and exercising, but who could resist Oreo Cheesecake?
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi Nagamine, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]May put a hand on his shoulder, and that drew his mind into the shallows. Perhaps it wouldn't be a bad idea to meet new people... Perhaps he might have fun again, and... If May liked them, then they must be nice people. Plus, he hadn't been to the beach in a long, long time. The thought of watching the waves crash against the shore was irresistible to him, and Koshi quickly gave in. "Alright, alight... I'll go." He sighed, then offered May a flimsy smile. It was becoming increasing more difficult to resist her.

"What are your friends like, by the way?" He really wanted to know more about them. Perhaps May would say something that might make him less apprehensive about the whole thing.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kaito Nagamine, darkred, dashed, 10"]Kaito imagined Hisao clinging to a tree branch, desperately trying to get a good angle of him and Sammie, and the image almost made him burst out laughing. There was a nagging thought at the back of his mind - he wish Hisao would get jealous. He wondered what it might be like to see Hisao get like that. "Dude, this is gonna be... Really, really evil. We're such assholes, haha." It seemed that Kaito was completely alright with that.

Kaito reached over and stole a good chunk of Hisao's cheesecake with his fork, smirking as he brought the piece over to his mouth.[/fieldbox]

May's expression immediately brightened when he finally gave in to going to the beach with her and her friends. "Great! We like to go early, I hope that isn't a problem?" She questioned before a smile settled on her lips. This was going to be great and she honestly couldn't wait. "Well, they're not all the same. There's five of them in total. It's Jane, Valerie, Lauren, Jason, and Chris. But they're all very fun to be around with." MAy didn't want to give too much away because she wanted him to try on his own. To make friends by him trying on his own. "Just be yourself."
[/fieldbox]

"(That we are, but this better go right." Hisao murmured and was just about to get some of the cheesecake, when KAito suddenly stabbed right through the slice and took a good chunk of it. The male's lips parted before pursing them. "What the fuck...You could have just served yourself another slice." It was like the boy lived to make Hiao's life crazy, but it didn't mater. Hisao loved the male and secretly found it amusing when the male would do certain things like that.
[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.