ƿѧɲԀօяѧ'ʂ ۷ıʟʟѧɢɛ

Ayame grabbed her rifle and shot after them. Ulrik slowly staggered to his feet and limped over to Ayame. She jumped onto the ground, scarred and beat up. "Well.. That was different." She said with a slight laugh. "Yeah.. definately. Lets go home." He replied. Ayame nodded and wrapped his arm around her. Together they limped back to their home.

Back at home Aurora, unharmed, looked at the damage done. She paced, unsure whether to yell at herself or them so she just yelled in general. "We were out in the open to long! I kept saying it wasn't safe! They were better equipped than us, we're out dated! Look at you...you're all bleeding and- and you could have died. You could still die right here in the damned house!" Her yelling turned to silent tears, so she turned her back to all of them in shame. "I'll....I'll go and try to get things to patch you up as quickly as I can. Those two never saw me and are probably too wounded themselves to be out." She stepped halfway out the door, "Get out of your clothes so they don't get more stained with blood than they already are, and use what you can easily replace to put pressure on your wounds."

"We're fine, Aurora. It's not like we haven't gotten hurt before." Adrian grabbed her arm but, turning to look at Akon, winced and muttered. "Okay, I'll go with you. Akon's severely hur-" "I'm fine." Akon had his head down, staring at the ground. "Bro, you're bleeding really bad." Alex added but Akon almost slapped him. "I said I'm fine damn it! Stop treating me like the weak one!" "You're not weak, you were fighting solo. You take more blows one on one." Adrian added calmly. "I don't care!" He stood and ran off somewhere into the house. Adrian sighed "he's hungry." "Fuck...I knew we shouldn't have let him fight a human alone without eating.." Muttered Alex.

Ayame helped Ulrik limp back to their house in the village. Their house wasn't the nicest but it was reinforced and built to withstand a small attack. It had a reinforced door and windows that had portholes to shoot from. Ayame layed Ulrik on his bed. "I'll be back, I need to go restock our supplies. I'll be back soon." She layed down a knife and a handgun for him then cleaned herself up. Afterwords, she walked out and headed to the market.

Aurora frowned, "No let me go alone. It's not safe for you out there...and I think you're more needed here. A brother can provide more comfort than I can." And with that she was out the door. She walked toward the inner village to the market, looking for medical supplies and other more homely remedies she could use. She still had a bit of money, mostly pick-pocketed but some earned, which she decided to use. She was saving it for something important, but this was urgent. She kept her face down as she browsed over bandages.

Ayame stuck some morphine syrettes in her bag. She walked over to the bandages and stood by Aurora and browsed the bandages. She grabbed a few packages and stuck them in her bag.

Aurora glanced up at the girl beside her. She had a presence about her that felt different than the others around her. She was to distance in her thoughts to care, as she scooped up the bandages she thought were needed, and even some band aids. She then went for the strongest pain killers available. The second time she glanced at the girl her shoulders became stiff. She hadn't recognized her right away without a rifle. Never having been in this situation before Aurora did what she did best and that was small talk. "Wow, you're getting as much of this as I am. Do you have kids who like to roughhouse?"

Ayame looked at Aurora and shook her head. "I'm a guardian, my Master and I are protectors, we sit in a concealed position and wait for demons to come by and we kill them." She grabbed a few more bandage packages and grabbed some morphine and iodine.

Aurora nodded, "Oh, yes. We've got a pair of you at least in every village on the island now days. What a noble thing of you to do." Adding a bottle of hydrogen peroxide she went on, "I guess you ran into a few that were too hot to handle today?" She went so far to fake disgust, " It's horrible that those things are just walking among us."

"Heh, there's more than just a pair per town. But I can't say too much about that. Top secret and what not." Ayame too grabbed a few bottles of hydrogene peroxide and some bottles of alcohol. She went to the cashier and payed. "Naw, the last skirmish we had the demons ran off and escaped. One kept yelling for them to not kill us.. That part is baffling me." She shrugged. "Would have killed us though. Just like every other demon out there." She sighed and took a small sip of alcohol. "I miss the times before the world went to shit.."

More than a pair per village? She knew about there being plenty of guardians around but one specifically hunting demons? That was new to her. She paid for her things as well, and she added it to her bag which was more of a sack. In there she already had some honey and a bit of human food since she couldn't pick up any human at the shop. Aurora, tuning into her past mortal self, smiled warmly, "I don't think the world has gone to shit. There are things here now that are bad but we haven't lost what he had before." And on that note, she left, walking quickly to distance herself from what would kill her in an instant if it knew what she and also to get back to the triplets. To be cautious, she took the long way home, making more turns than unnecessary. Finally back she slipped inside, "No one's died while I was gone?"

"That was a strange girl. Course what's normel these days?" Ayame laughed at herself and returned to the house. She latched the door shut and walked over to Ulrik. "How're you feeling?" She asked softly. "Like I've been mauled. Oh wait, I was." Ayame laughed and started to patch him up.

Alex sat near the wall and sighed. "Adrian's trying to calm him down, but I think he's going to start to throw shit. Not so cute and shy anymore huh?" He leaned his head back as he heard a shout from Akon and something falling.

Ayame gave Ulrik the alcohol and he took a couple gulps. She then took a bowl and placed it under his arm and poured the alcohol on it. Ulrik growled in pain as Ayame started to stitch up his wounds. After she stitched his arm up she wrapped it in a long bandage. She dried it off and picked up the bowl that was now full of alcohol and blood and set it on the counter. She grabbed another bowl and did the same with the rest of his body. Eventually there ended up being four bowls of blood and alcohol, mainly blood.

Aurora set down her things, "Akon! Adrian? Is everything alright? Get over here!" She tapped her fingers nervously on her thigh.

Alex stood. "Don't worry. We've done this plenty times before. Akon'll just pass out soon then wake up and start all over again from just being hungry." He went back to find Adrian holding Akon back by his waist and wrists. "Let go of me damn it!" His voice sounded slightly quieter, probably somewhere near his breaking point. Adrian looked to Alex and gripped Akon tighter as he started to slip loose.

"Hold him down so I can clean his wounds! All the strain he's putting himself through will make things worse." Aurora's voice was high and shrill. This was the other side of her personality. When she wasn't cool and calm and some what seductive she was anxious. Akon needed to be cleaned up more than the others, and she didn't want anything to get infected.

Alex opened his mouth to say something, but seeing how anxious she was, went and helped hold Akon down. The demon seemed to be getting more and more tired. "Can't it wait 15 minutes? It's only going to take that long for him to pass out." Before Aurora could say anything, Adrian answered the question for Alex, shaking his head. "He's been bleeding way too much and his wounds got bigger. We can't wait much longer, he could get really sick, and sickness with hunger on top of major wounds isn't a good mix." The two brothers held their wreath ing brother down on the floor, careful not to let his cuts touch the dirt.

Aurora swung her leg over Akon's writhing body, and sat down on his pelvis, to help hold him down more. She open her canister of water and started pouring it over his wounds. She then went for the hydrogen peroxide. "This is going to sting," She warned, before carefully dousing his open flesh. "I'll have to wait until you're more submissive to sew up that wound in his shoulder. But I can try to wrap up his chest." Aurora struggled to wrap the bandage around him while he wasn't complying. Blood dripped down his cheek. Leaning forward she licked it, out of instinct, before kissing his cheek, "Calm down. We'll get something to eat for us tonight. You're making it hard for me to help you."

After a few more minutes, Akon closed his eyes and went limp. "Finally." Alex muttered and let go of Akon as he was too tired to struggle any longer and had passed out. Adrian leaned over and started to help Aurora fix up Akon. "Wow..he's really messed up." Alex looked along Akon's wounds, most bleeding and cut deep.