ƿѧɲԀօяѧ'ʂ ۷ıʟʟѧɢɛ

il_fullxfull.236724880.jpg (Aurora's dress, except with a red belt and hat.)
Aurora rubbed her eyes with her paws. Changing forms she sat across Akon's lap, with her arm over his shoulders. "Now we're all much better fit to walk around. We can get to know the village in more depth and...find a better place to sleep, along with a meal." She began to think out loud, "I need somewhere better than a crumbling stone house to brew potions. And indoor plumbing would be quite nice. I think I know a potion that handicaps guardians..or at least makes them easier to spot." As she spoke she wrapped a lock of Akon's wispy hair around her finger.

Akon had immediately got a bit tense when Aurora switched forms, and now tried to hide his blush, turning his head away. Alex glanced between the two, still looking slightly confused. Adrian was the only one who answered. "Right. So, I would guess a hotel or motel if they have one..they have one, right?" He asked, still not familiar with the layout of the village. "And if they do, how do we get in for free?" "Ugh, duh! Akon..he does has mind control, ya know?" Alex broke in, and Adrian looked over hopefully. Akon snapped his head around in fury. "I told you I never wanted to use that again! It's not even a fair fight with mind control." Akon held his eye patch down firmly, probably one of those eyes that caused the power to work. "How are we even related?" Growled Alex "That's the point!!"

"We're not knights or samurais Akon, a fair fight would be the honorable thing to do." Sliding off of him, she started to walk and pace. She thought better on her feet. "The thing about this village is parts of it are still really old, while other's a bit more up to date. Our best luck would be older homes toward the outer edges or the Inn by the pub. Maybe....we can wait until its night and simply walk into the Inn, break into a room quietly, and replace its current residence with ourselves? We could do the same with a small house, which would give us more room but more chance of being caught."

"We need to keep our presence unknown...better go with the inn. And better not eat either..." A smirk spread on Adrian's face. "The residents may need to be silenced- permanently." Akon looked up at Adrian with a frown. He hated when he acted like this, it was like his old brother was replaced with pure evil, hunger, and chaos. He hated it.

Aurora smiled back, nodding. The one thing she could see eye to eye with was Adrian's consistency. He didn't switch from fierce to shy or anything like that. He was constant, chaos burned in his eyes. It was horrible in a wonderful way. She couldn't wait to have it unleashed upon the whole island. She wanted the last untouched place to burn in flames, and to hear every creature on it screaming and agony. Aurora felt that what he wanted was similar. "Well...I guess we have a lot of time to kill..." She looked at Akon, biting down on her lip almost hard, to where fangs made the skin the pressed white.

Akon stood, as Adrian walked forward, but stopped. "Well? I don't know how to get around here to well, you know." He spoke to Aurora, wanting to leave as fast as possible. The possibility of getting another human to swipe away their soul from made this a mission with a trophy if completed. He wanted this to be done quick, so he could watch another human get torn up, piece by piece.

"Well the town is on a grid. The market is in the center, along with the pub and inn and a couple other bigger buildings, and the houses branch out from it. And everythings surrounded by trees. We're Norther where the river flows, and if you keep going North I think there's another village. West is a big field and another village for sure..." She motioned with her hands as she talked. "I recall seeing hills somewhere... I don't know this island as a whole really...not sure how big it is...just know the lore. I used to live in New York in an apartment completely full of demons." Aurora bounced on her toes, happy to think about that home of evil. So many terrible things happened there. But she left it, to explore world untouched. Make a legend of herself, or die trying.

"Right." Adrian turned to Akon. "And you're using your mind control." "But-!" "No buts. What good is having powers if you don't use half of them." Akon was about to speak, but shut his mouth and bowed his head in defeat. "Good. Lets go." Adrian led the way, and Alex tugged at Akon's sleeve, so all three walked off.

Aurora walked along side them, "Let's try and find those hills, maybe then we can get some sort of view of the island." She looked up the trunk of a tall tree, "Is anyone a good climber? I'd do it myself but...cats tend to get stuck up trees." She admitted her own inability to climb. She didn't like it either. As a demon she felt more comfortable with the opposite of skyward.

Alex laughed. "You kidding? I love these things! Best thing the gods ever put on earth- besides humans." Alex sped up the tree in a flash, thanks to his super speed and strength. Looking up over the top he found the hills, just away. "It's northeast!" He called down, before slipping down the trunk.

"Let's go Northeast then!" Aurora replied. She skipped for a while, feeling again that same satisfied happiness she felt after she ate. She skipped and spun letting her dress flow out. She even bumped into trees and laughed. Had she been paying more attention to herself, she might have thought maybe this was remnants of who she was in a past life. Happy go lucky and care free. Aurora did tire quickly, as usual, and shrunk down to a white cat with spots. She wove between the lot's legs and feet, hoping to be picked up or at least trip someone.

Akon looked down again and gently picked her up into his hands and placed Aurora on his shoulders. They continued to walk for a whole until they came up to big mounds of ground. "It didn't look that big before.." Muttered Alex.

Flicking her tail on Akon's face Aurora meowed, seemingly just at the looming hills. She didn't feel like switching forms or getting off her ride. She tried to crawl onto his head, but it was sloppy and she almost fell. She resorted to just meowing again, about looking for a not super steep that they could walk up. Out of the shelter of the trees the wind was more profound. Combined with the shadow the hills cast, it made her shiver. She had a weird feeling about the hills. They didn't have the same energy of the other places they'd been.

Looking up at her, Akon tried to figure out what she was saying. "Well? You're the one who talks cat." Said Alex, looking at him expectingly. "I think she said something about 'steep'... Maybe she wants to find a different way around?" He waited for a sign that shows he's correct from Aurora as Adrian already started looking.

Aurora licked his cheek, signifying his being correct. She then requested through a series of meows that she be held in his hands when he walked up any sort of incline, in fear of being dropped. She hoped everyone would be cautious because something did feel inherently off. Wrong. Dangerous. Keep in mind what feels off the a demon would not for a different creature. She wondered if it was something that lived within the hills, or an artifact, or multiple guardians on the more powerful side. Whatever it was, she didn't talk about it. She would if she felt it direly urgent, but for the most part she left it up to the triplets.

Akon blushed a bit but smiled shyly. He was beginning to warm up to Aurora, but he couldn't figure out why. He was so scared before... Akon went over and started to look with his brothers, but so far everyplace was too steep to start.

Aurora's uneasy feeling did not go away, but grew still stronger. Was something keeping them out? We there some sort of enchantment against demons? She couldn't see why there would be. The people of the island had no need for such protection until recently, and still yet most were unaware of their need. But it was obvious this stretch of hills weren't the gentle rolling ones a person could just walk up. They were meant to keep demons- or maybe everyone off. Or Out. In her small feline body she had very much less control over what she kept to herself. Her fear showed, as she kept shivering and cowering, trying to hide her face.

Akon stopped and picked Aurora off his shoulders and held her, trying to calm her. He never really tried to comfort a girl before, and definitely never a cat, so his confusion slightly showed. He held her close, and just stroked her slow and calmingly. Alex looked over, opened his mouth, then shut it, deciding not to speak.

Keeping her face hidden in her fur and Akon's shirt, she tried to get herself together. This was not leading. This was not dominant. She had met demons who acted the way she was acting and they were the first to be killed, always. But she liked being held. And she liked the push and recede of his chest as Akon breathed and the fluttering beat of his heart. She peeked around, hoping someone found something. Or at least tried climbing. They'd been standing out in the open for a dangerous amount of time.

In a fair distance from the hill, two figures sat hidden in the trees, their long barrels trained on the four. "I've got four targets at the base of the hill. See them?" Ulrik said softly. "Yeah, I see them. Hikers?" Ayame replied. "This far out?" Ulrik looked at Ayame and she returned the look. "Doubt it. Better safe then sorry though. Maybe just a warning shot." They returned to looking through their scopes. "I'll take it." She said and breathed slowly. As soon as she finished exhaling she pulled the trigger. The rifle fired and a bullet just passed over Alex's shoulder and dug itself into the rock, a loud 'crack' rippled through the air a second later.