ƿѧɲԀօяѧ'ʂ ۷ıʟʟѧɢɛ

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Huh? I'm still thinking about the part where you talked about taking off your clothes," Aurora tossed Adrian a teasing grin. "They sell clothes in the village," She announced obviously. "I was thinking we just go and take some, then go bath in the river that's North. Though we will have to keep an eye out in the day light. The guardian you ran into is not the only one around. You can't exactly use your fireballs on law enforcers either Flame Prince."

Adrian looked surprise but easily ignored the comment. "If you're trying to make Adrian blush, you might want to rethink that. I've never seen him get embarrassed in his whole life." Alex closed his eyes and leaned back, before hearing the Flame Prince part. "I don't only control fire ya know!" He replied annoyed. Akon smiled and had to hide his chuckle. He liked it when someone pissed Alex off- give him a taste if his own medicine. It made Akon forget about the whole 'bathing out in the open' concept.

Aurora had a habit of being amused by herself, which she currently was. It was very narcissistic of her, but she had far worse aspects, being made up of evil and suffering and all. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Let's get a move on before the whole village is awake." She opened the still intact door, and motioned for them to make their way out. She put her hand on both Akon's and Alex's shoulders as they passed by, though her hand did noticeably linger on Akon. Aurora has taken Alex's claim about Adrian as a challenge. As he walked past, she squeezed in front of him last moment, paying his rear a firm grab as she did so. She did not look back at him, but instead trotted ahead of everyone, leading the way.

Adrian quickly looked over, but still didn't seem an once embarrassed. He just shrugged it off and continued to walk. Alex had noticed quickly the she was being a bit more touchy-feely with Akon then anyone else. wonder what she sees in him. Most girls don't even notice Akon. He realized he was behind and ran ahead to catch up with his cat-brother. Akon was glancing at Aurora, and Alex wondered if he was thinking the same thing he was. Akon looked away to his feet as he walked and Alex let his brain go blank as he followed like a mindless drone.

Aurora bounded along with a bit more spring in her step than usual. She felt so good leading the way. Her heart fluttered with the excitement of inflicting pain. As they entered the market of village. She pushed through the crowd of people, most people were standing and conversing. She found people on the island were far more laid back than the mainland. Of course, they had little to fear. They were untouched by all evils, making them seem primitive in a way. Much of the talk was about the missing. She wanted to shout with pride that he was dead! She had helped suck him clean of blood! And that everyone was next! She acted it out in her mind, drawing pleasure from the faces of horror she imagined.
Teaching by example, rather than stopping to explain, Aurora approached a woman selling clothes. Her voice was high pitched, and friendly. She mentioned something about how clear the sky was, and how she'd grown like a weed out of her old things and was having to wear theater clothes. She browsed around the woman's offers, slinging things over her arms. In the end, she set down the pile farthest from the woman, going to her to purchase a pair of trousers with pick-pocketed money. With those bought, she said goodbye, and walked off, grabbing the pile of clothes she set aside quickly and discreetly, tucking them under her arm. Within moments she disappeared into an ally.

Alex's eye twitched. "I don't think she'll take to much liking to my appearance." "Just stand there, I'll get you and me both. But I want Akon to try." Adrian said and went over to a different store. "Excuse me sir?" He coughed, making his voice weak and feeble. "I'm just a poor beggar-" he dipped his hat in respect. "I seem to have no clothes left to keep me warm. Would you spare some of your items?" The man immediately bought the gig. "How much would you need?" Adrian gave the man a few numbers of things and the man disappeared deeper into the store. He soon returned with clothes for both Alex and Adrian. "Bless your heart, sir." He went off with the clothes, smirking as he passed his brothers. "Your turn." He grabbed Alex and dodged into an alley.
Akon sighed nervously and went up to a younger girl in front of a stand. He flattened his ears and made his eyes look cute, having the ability to look much younger this way. "Miss?" He asked in a childish voice. The girl turned around and instantly found him adorable, cooing at him. "My mommy and daddy are gone.. May I please have some clothes." "Oh." The girl's face went into a slight pout. "Of course you can, sweetie." She snatched up two armfuls of clothing and gave it to him. "Are you going to be okay?" She reached across and petted his head. Akon nodded and scurried off to his brothers. "Wow, I didn't think you had a tricky bone in your body. Good job, bro!" Alex kept his voice low, but smiled brightly. "I hated it! It was deceiving and-" "and normal. For us demons anyway. You have to get used to it." Adrian broke in.

Aurora waved them over. "Good job. You did a minor amount of stealing that teenage girls mainland do everyday! You should be proud!" She looked up at the sun, just to remind herself which direction was north before starting to run. She had a new found energy and she was ready to exhaust it. Running behind houses, and through trees, hopping over things in her way, by the time she reached a calm part of the river she was out of breath, panting. She held posture, putting her hands on her hips. "It be pointless to put on clean clothes after sleeping on the dirty floor." She took a seat on a large rock, begging to unlace her shoes. "Don't be shy."

This time, they all jumped back a step. "But youre a girl!" They shouted in unison. Adrian dipped his hat, amazingly still not embarrassed. "Maybe you should go first, we'll wait, then go in when you're done." "I like that idea!" "Me too!" Said first Alex then Akon.

Shoes and socks off, Aurora opened her mouth, mocking a shocked face. "Does my anatomy offend you?" She unbuttoned the straps from her pants that went over her shoulders. The damp earth felt nice under her bare feet. Not as good as fire and blood, but nice, still. "I'm going to be frank with you. We don't have the time to waste. Let's not let something childish make this take longer than it needs too. We'll save time just going all in at once, there's room in the river for all of us. Plus we'll reduce our chances of a passer by. We may even appear as reckless young people instead of what we really are." Aurora wasn't in the mood for them being childish,even if they thought they were being polite or sparing or whatever. If you could eat someone alive you could handle nudity, she thought. She pulled out her fish hook earring, hooking it on one of her boots. As she started to unbutton her shirt she paused, "You're all old enough, it's not like you haven't seen anything before."

Adrian coughed. "True, but-" "it's more we don't want to show anything.. Ya know?" Alex cut Adrian off, but he didn't yell at him, so he seemed to agree. Akon shrank down and took a few steps away. is she seriously trying to make me freak out?! What doesn't she understand about 'shy'. Akon thought miserably, stepping back a few more steps.

"If anything, I should be the one being shy. I've got more to account for after all," Aurora reasoned with them. Whether they were to cooperate or not she had no plans of waiting for them. When she was done with herself, she would continue on with her day. They would just have to catch up or get left behind. Her shirt now unbuttoned, she removed it, folded it , and placed in on the rock besides her new clothes. Under it she had on a sheer white slip, which acted as a piece of her underwear, keeping her in place. Unconcerned with the boys stood before her and what they had to say or however shy they were feeling, she slid off her pants and folded them too. She offered the three of them on last glance before she would proceed to remove her last layer. "If it makes you feel any better, I'll turn away until you're in the water. It isn't murky like a swamp, but not crystal clear either. Since you care so much."

Adrian sighed. "Fine.." He hid his hat especially before beginning to strip down. Alex soon glanced around and said "ugh, Adrian?" "Mm?" "Akon was with us- right?" Adrian was topless by now, and quickly looked pissed. "That little bastard must have ran. God damn it! Now I'm going to have to go after him." He just grabbed his hat and took a few steps forward.

Aurora made no deal of stripping bare completely. She slipped into the water just as Alex was noticing Akon's disappearance. She thought he must of switch forms quietly and slunk off, unable to get over his shyness to bathe. "Here kitty, kitty, kitty!" She called out for him. She ducked her head under the water, letting it consume her. The river was cold and fresh. Just begging to be poisoned. Ruined for everyone. Resurfacing she spit water out of her mouth like a fish. Wet, her hair looked black, and clung to her shoulders. "Find him?"

Adrian ran off and a few minutes later, he was clinging to the black cat, bringing him back. He pressed his chest and with a yowl, Akon turned back into his normal form. "L-let go!" He shouted. "No, stop being such a child! If you don't undress yourself, I'm going to do it for you in front of everyone." Though no one was there, that threat always worked on Akon ever since he was 4. "Wh-what?! No, Adrian!" "Then I suggest you start getting undressed." " Just keep your boxers on, that's what Im doing." Alex tried to help. Akon brung his shoulders above his head and hid but started to get undressed. Adrian stuffed his hat away again and soon went into water with Alex following soon. Akon finally came out and raced into the water quickly, covering the most of his body he could with his arms that his boxers couldn't.

Aurora found a more shallow spot where she could sit on her knees, and have her shoulders just barely out of the water. Using her hands, she scrubbed herself. Despite her show earlier, she was far more confident getting naked than being naked. Looking at herself she didn't find her body a thing of beauty. She wished she was as beautiful as she was sinister. Beauty made it easier to temp humans to sin. Beauty made it easier to keep people around. But she had a long body that wasn't thin, but not the right amount of fullness. Resting her arm over her breasts, she ran her fingers through her hair to comb it. "Isn't the water worth it? It's nice! Even for a cat who doesn't like water."

Akon was too flushed to speak, and quickly washed, wanting to have clothes on again soon. Alex wasn't paying attention as usual, and Adrian was calm with everything going on around him. They hid their lower halves, but you could see their identical tops. They weren't overly masculine, but they had nice muscles. Though they did look pretty thin, it was probably only from not eating in a long while. They each continued to wash, Akon the first one out.

Aurora watched as Akon exited the water, but tried not to watch to carefully. She distracted herself. Still determined to get Adrian to break his level headed and unbreakable persona, she ducked under the water again. Leaving her eyes open she could barely see, and it made her wish she could be a fish. She swam under the surface, stopping behind Adrian. Springing out of the water she set her elbows on his shoulders, covering his eyes. Her upper body would have been exposed if it weren't for the fact she had herself pressed against him. "Guess who."

Adrian jumped slightly in surprise, but just smirked a bit and took her hands off. He threw her back into the water, but mostly playfully. Alex broke into a laugh. "Told you!"
Akon had come back fully-dressed, picking at the clothes with a strange clothes. "Definitely not my usual clothes..." He muttered.

Visibly annoyed Aurora stormed out of the water, her feet getting muddy. She wrung out her hair before dressing into her new attire, which was brow and grey with a little bit of red. Damp, and bugged, she turned into a cat and walked around Akon's feet, mewing, asking to be picked up. She didn't like her minimal effect on Adrian, how he wasn't bothered by her or anything. His attitude made her nervous. If she didn't find some way to make him more directly dependent on her, he may tare everyone away once her service is done.

Akon looked down as Adrian started to yell at Alex, something about betting on him. Ignoring the loud noises, Akon reached down and lifted Aurora onto his lap, gently petting her head. He wasn't afraid of her really in this form, she couldn't do much.
"You were betting on if she could turn me on or something?! What the hell, Alex?!" He did a wringing motion around his brother's neck.
"uh-oh." Alex quickly got out, grabbing his clothes and ran.
With an annoyed sigh, Adrian climbed out soaked wet, and put on the bottoms of his clothing. He took his old shirt and dried his hair before slipping a shirt on and then his hat, sitting down on the ground as he started with his shoes. By the time he was done, Alex came out in his new outfit also.
( Adrian's, Alex's, and Akon's:
Guy-outfits-001-blog.jpg
)