ƿѧɲԀօяѧ'ʂ ۷ıʟʟѧɢɛ

"Ah ah ah, not quite," Aurora moved so she could look him in the eye, but made sure to keep the physical contact with him. "I need to make things clear. I don't plan on sticking around forever. I'm not to much of a group person, I prefer to be on my own. But I've got some ideas that take more than just me, ya' know?Also, as long as I'm partnered with you I expect not to be left out on any info or valuables. You try to pull anything tricky and I'll make sure all three of you end up dead one way or another. " She stopped, and made sure to make eye contact with everyone. "Now if you agree to my very fair conditions, its a deal. Of course I keep up the age old demon tradition of sealing a deal with a kiss."

Adrian nodded to her conditions, but raised an eyebrow at the last part.
Akon blushed. "A kiss? F-from all of us?"
"You're such a baby. You act like she asked you to take your shirt off." Alex rolled his eyes.
"sh-shut up." He replied, getting a bit redder.
Adrian just sighed. He looked back at the girl. "I don't care much, but I guess I might as well ask also. From just one of us or all?"

Aurora had only intended on one kiss, but what could be wrong with getting two more? It would make their deal just tighter. Without a moment's hesitation she replied, "Each of you of course." Secretly giddy inside, Aurora ran her tongue over her lips. She'd kissed plenty of people. Made plenty of deals. But never a demon, let alone three fairly handsome ones. She looked the brains of the trio directly in the eyes, and lifted his chin with her fingers, seeing his jaw, and the veins in his neck, "I need what you'd like me to call and a kiss from each of you. I wouldn't imagine it would be a big deal..."

Adrian closed his eyes for a moment. "As Akon said, he's shy. He's the only one who may be embarrassed." He reopened them again. "As for names, My name is Adrian, and the last one is Alex. So, as said before, we accept your deal." He leaned in and gently pecked her on the lips before standing back so the others could go ahead. Alex went forward, seeming to have gotten over what she said, and kissed her also. They both looked to Akon who had went a bit forward, but had stopped and looked away, hesitating. His ears and tail were drooped in embarrassment.

Aurora's lips tingling, she pouted, "Don't be such a pussy cat" She stepped over to him, whispering in his ear, "I'm not so bad...I'm a lot like you.." She cupped his cheek, "If you don't kiss me I have to leave," she whispered even quieter. As tempted at she was, she couldn't kiss him. He had to do it. So she just had to be convincing. Aurora found her hands to be very convincing. She got her body quite close to his, and let her hands trickle down his chest and brush his hands. She wished she could tell what he was thinking, but she didn't have that power. All she could tell was the obvious. He was very shy, and needed to be broken. When he finally did kiss her, she decided, she would make it worth remembering. Aurora would put her hands in his hair and kiss him back in a way that would make the others jealous. She waited, speaking again, letting her lips brush his skin, "I think everyone's getting impatient..."

Akon's face got extremely hot. Listening to her words, he gulped. "O-okay.." He didn't think about tuning in to her mind, too busy with how close she was. Slightly tensed, he slowly leaned in and kissed her. He leaned back, looking to the ground.
Aiden couldn't help snicker. "He's finally a man." He muttered quietly.
Alex turned to him and replied in a whisper. "Not true. He's only slightly a man."

"See , that wasn't bad at all," Aurora said proudly, adjusting her collar, "In fact I think it was quite nice." She took a deep breath, looking around. The sun was making its way down. She was so content with herself she forgot to speak. When her brain did snap into action she began to walk back in the direction of the village. "We can't walk in a big group when we're further in town. The four of us look more like a gang than anything else. I suspect Akon and I already have a way of blending in and going unnoticed by as for the two of you..." She hopped over a fallen and rotting tree, "Try not to stand to close together. You're not exactly dressed very discretely. I'm going to lead you to a pub where I've been hanging out. The people in there are easy targets. Too drunk to fight and wouldn't be there if they had someone looking after them." As soon as she finished speaking she changed forms, down into a white cat.

Akon, guessing that was his cue, turned into his black cat and looked at his brothers. Both of them looked down at their clothes, and soon took a few steps away from each other. "Right, so how are we going to blend in?" Questioned Alex. He gently grabbed his tail to show it. "Adrian practically just has to take off his hat. But I can't take off my tail and horns...,"
Adrian winced at the thought of taking off his hat. He never took it off when he was awake unless he was going in for a shower. He didn't seem to fond of removing it.

Aurora licked her paw, and meowed loudly, encouraging Alex and Adrian to work out their problems quickly. Her patients was very short, as she believed the untouched potential in the boys were very high. But things like not being able to blend in quickly were holding them back. She drew confidence in the thought of turning them into their best. Imagining all the cold blooded, well executed kills. The destruction. They could bring so many to their knees.
She looked over to Akon. He looked so much more comfortable like this than in a human form. Just as he was fierce as a leopard. He just needed to learn to carry those traits in all forms. She licked his face with her sandpaper tongue.

"Gee thanks." Muttered Alex.
Adrian soon took off his hat, his eye twitching a bit.
Akon was looking at them, so was immediately surprised when she licked him. He mewed quietly, looking away.
"Alright, I'll just ignore it.." Alex said, then looked at the white cat. "By the way, don't we need to know your name also?"
Adrian looked at Alex in interest, as if he thought he didn't have the capacity to think.

To lazy to switch forms just to repeat her name, she pushed her name out of her cat body, "Aurora." She hoped they'd listen closely to her meow of her name because there was no way she could say it again. But what she did do again was lick Akon. Something about his shyness to her encouraged her to persist. She wanted to continue but knew it would have to wait until a later time. So twitching her nose she began to lead the way toward the pub. People were clearing the roads and streets. People in this place still seemed to fear the dark. Lights dotted the streets. A couple times she was almost stepped on.

Alex cocked his head. "Aurora." Adrian replied simply to Alex.
"Ohh."
With an eye-roll Adrian followed after the two cats and soon Alex followed quickly. Akon seemed to make it clear he was staying behind Aurora, so she wouldn't sneak up on him and lick his cheek again. He already kissed, what more did she want?

Reaching the pub, she walked down and ally, and stopped by the back door. It smelled distinctly of trash and piss and she was quick to change, if only to get her nose less sensitive and father from the ground. She thanked the forces that be that she was not one to lose her clothes every time she switched. Her goggles bugging her she took them off and dangled them off her finger, fiddling. She opened her mouth the speak when a man burst through the door, stumbling by. Actually, he was more of a boy, seemingly to be drunk for the first time. He was to drunk to care for them standing and stumbled about, trying to make his way out to the road. She shook her head at him. He was far to thin, and didn't look very well. The best ones are the healthy ones. Not to thin or fat. Hearts pumping strong. Aurora made she to stick her toe in the door so it wouldn't close and lock.

Akon coughed a bit at the smell and changed back too. He held his inner sleeve tightly, licking his lips as he tried not to attack the boy. Adrian glanced at him worriedly. Adrian ate souls, Alex drank blood, but Akon was the flesh eater. His hunger was much more faster to empty and craved more food then the others. "You alright, bro?" Alex was the one to voice his anxiety, obviously noticing it too. "Huh?" Akon glanced between his brothers before realizing the question. "Oh, yeah, I'm fine..can we hurry please.." He murmured, giving away he wasn't completely okay.

Aurora was just as anxious for a meal as everyone else, her body craved blood. She could practically taste it, metallic, warm. Leaning herself against the wall she laid out the plan for them. "It's not safe for us to waltz in there and walk out with a meal. There are people in there with an eye out. Not guardians. More like..hunters. They've noticed something is off, and even though they're no real threat I'm sure they attract things that can mess up real easy. Now what I usually do...." Her smirk resurfaced. It was that smile that made it hard for her to pass as an innocent girl. The smile belong to someone who did not shield their eyes from evil, but partake in it. She looked at the three of them with a different kind of hunger. She explained as she unbuttoned her shirt a few buttons, and tightened the belt around her waist. "I'm going to go in there and look for someone tastey. I'll use my... assets and such..and bring lead them outside. From there just lurk in the shadows until we reach the house I'm crouching in- it's not far. I found it abandoned. I'm afraid though you might have to wait a little while. Talk amongst yourselves. I'm also curious, are you three brothers?" The last bit was a joke, but not completely. You could never be sure with demons. Many looked alike, or grew to look alike. It just depends how they came about, where they originated.

Adrian nodded. "We should be able to find it." He looked over at Akon, who had made a face at the waiting part. He whispered to Alex. "Keep an eye on him, you know the way he reacts when hungry." Alex nodded slowly. All three looked up at the last part. "Yeah." Obviously embarrassed by their word that they had spoke in unison, they looked away. Alex soon reached out and grabbed Akon's sleeve, making sure to keep him close so he didn't attack another person in daylight. "We better start going." You expected Alex to speak, but Adrian spoke instead. Adrian looked to Aurora and muttered quietly "be fast. He may look shy and sweet, but when Akon doesn't eat..well, lets just say it doesn't end well." He leaned back and nodded to signal his brothers to start walking.

Aurora nodded, "Don't worry, I'm good at my game." She watched them leave, pointing them in the right direction before entering the pub. It was busier than usual. From what she heard it was someone's birthday and everyone was in drinking, and celebrating. Helping herself to wine, no one caught her eye as appetizing. Not until she saw one person. Crowded by people he had a party hat on, and was grinning. He must have been the birthday boy. She wasted no time introducing herself with a fake name. Aurora did what she knew, touching him, asking him questions, buying him drinks because after all, it was his birthday. Eventually she found herself sat upon his lap, being cheered on to dance and move. It was dull. It was human. But it was working. In record time of 40 minutes he was putty in her hands. As she giggled and lead him outside she hoped the boy were all right, and hadn't killed someone's dog out of desperation But by the looks of them she'd guessed it'd been a long time since their last meal.
Aurora lead the guy along, kissing him, and begging him to move as fast as his drunk body could take him, because she wanted to treat him like a king on his birthday. What he had in his future was far different from what he expected. The guy, tall, who looked like a runner, but not a complete athlete with only tough muscles was perfect. He'd told her about how proud he was of his healthy diet, and how he never caught colds. He let her kiss him as they entered into the house. He was too drunk and to horny to notice the house was dusty and crumbling. That they were not alone. That her kissing turned into nipping and turned into biting just a bit too hard.

Adrian waited with his brothers in the darkest corner of the house. Akon's ears twitched "I hear her." He whispered and minutes later she came in with the boy. The three waited anxiously until they heard a shout of pain. Adrian smirked and making sure it was the right time, he came out and turned him around, sealing his lips with a silence spell. The look in the boy's eyes was pure ecstasy to him, loving causing him so much fear. Akon leaped out, in the shadows his most human form, in the light a leopard. He sliced certain nerves on his body so he couldn't move his limbs. Finally Alex came out and held him down, the boy still able to squirm.

Aurora licked at the blood on her teeth. She' bitten him hard on his neck, drawing blood. She stood back and watched, pleased as the triplets sprung for the dark reaches of the house, securing the meal. She tied up her hair, to keep it out of her face so it wouldn't get dirty. "So i figure his soul can go first. Then us blood suckers can get out fill, leaving the rest to dearest Akon. How does that sound?" She didn't wait to hear their answers before crouching down by the victim. She liked the fear too. She could smell it. Feel it radiating off of him. "Happy birthday to you..." She sung tauntingly, licking blood dribbling at his neck. She balled her hands into fists and shook, "Oh this is great!"

Adrian sighed. "This is why i prefer to go after female humans.." He leaned down, opening the boy's mouth, though he still was silenced, and hovered his over it. Whisps of blue and white left from the boy's mouth until it was completely gone. Adrian leaned back again and nodded for Alex and Aurora to go ahead. Alex licked his lips and without hesitation bit into one side of the neck, drinking quickly but steadily. He remembered the last time he drank blood to fast, and it didn't go smoothly. (Sometimes demons can get drunk if they are hungry and drink blood to fast) Akon gulped, watching the others eat. He scratched at the ground quietly until Alex sat back and Aurora was finished. When Alex finally nodded for him to eat, he was ravenous. He jumped ahead and tore off the flesh with such lust for food, it could make a demon scared. Adrian closed his eyes and muttered to Aurora. "I told you." By the time Akon was done, all the was left was a skeleton and the remains of clothes on the boy's body. He changed back into his 'human' form, staring at the carcass in disbelief. He looked at Adrian. "It's alright. They're human. They were going to end up like that anyway." He comforted his brother. He knew Akon's personality or anything else about him didn't relate at all to his hunger, and he felt awful about it.