Iwaku SHATTERED

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
My characters are natives. Save them. :|

My character... is sort of a native? Though I think I might 'save' the bullet filled Effort char.

Also... Panda vs humvee is now Panda vs halfing!

Who will win?

Damn, there's a lot of characters waiting on this panda to react.

Now I know how the zoo keepers feel.

So I had a super awesome super duper post written up.

Then my computer crashed...

So you're left with this not so super duper lame post. Least I brought Effort back into the fold.

/half-true story

Thanks for helping Wood. :B It's not as bad as it looks though, really.

Ah I can help with the welding, making the metals meld together using a special ability or what ever. I'll just follow along and if I can do anything just hijack me.

Doctor Surgeon post coming up.

I guess I'll heal...or something.

Rodger dat; Panda has had to drop out of the RP, so we'll let Jack get a post in and then I'll commence the finale of this chapter.

Cy! You KILLED HIM!

Or the scare of the Humvee gave him an aneurysm.

DID NOTHING PF THE SORT! IT WAS THE HUMVEE I JUST USED HIS BODY TO CATCH MY FALL! 8D

Cut up the panda to use for rations, it's the way he would have wanted to go.

Well that's great. Now we have to write a PANDA out of the plot, which means it either wanders off randomly or gets horribly killed by Collectors.

What a dark and disturbing beginning to our adventure.

We can't even give it a heroic death, since the Panda clearly only cares about cooking or some shit. Maybe the Collectors recruit her as a chef?

I vote for FOG OF WAR, and the panda was never seen again.

Bad News: I will be online a lot less the next 2-3 weeks. I am not dropping out of the rp because I will be able to get on for an hour or two every other day or so.

Good News: The only times I might be able to get on will be evening time for all you US types.

*pushes Cyanide into the FOG OF WAR*

This plan is perfect.

NO STILL SHALL PLAY!! I HAVE THINGS TO Accomlpish in this world of pieces of reality!

*cough* Bump to Chapter Three so a certain someone can pop in? ;D *cough*

Filler post of sarcasm, panicking and ISAF grit, delivered.

*watches the panda disappear into the haze of plot*

RIP, strange bear-dude. We hardly knew thee.

Ladies and gentlemen, we reach the climax of Chapter Two. Aeolus, Marvin and Jake are desperately cutting into the old airship. Spears and Karsikan are preparing to fight off the approaching Collectors to buy more time. Rift Town is burning to the ground, most of the townsfolk are dead or collected and the survivors are in the town centre.

IF YOU HAVEN'T HAD YOUR CHARACTER REACH THE CENTRE OF TOWN now would be a good time to do so, or else I'm going to have to hijack the shit out of you in the finale to prevent you from being left behind.

IF YOUR CHARACTER IS IN THE CENTRE OF TOWN awesome. As a thank you to you guys for paying attention to what I've said in this OOC about making this chapter seem dramatic and threatening by not slaughtering your way through hordes of antagonists, you may now engage gritty badass mode. Emphasis on gritty, okay? No murdering hordes without taking a scratch, but by all means post some dramatic, gritty fight-scenes involving your characters desperately battling against overwhelming odds to give Aeolus, Marvin and Jake more time.

Almost finished with this chapter, guys; let's make the conclusion a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.