Iwaku SHATTERED

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll need to wait until Chapter Three before you can jump in, I'm afraid, but feel free to get a character sheet up whenever you like.

Tomowo fosho.

I'll kick some butt. I just need to work on the post a little more x3

(*_*)

I'll have it first thing tomorrow morning. Once my headache goes away.

Internet troubles again. Working on it.

Query,

Are there NPC survivors as well? I was under the assumption that there were (and was going to include them in my postage). Yet it appears not to be the case?

There are indeed NPC survivors. Mostly terrified and wounded people more than a little taken aback by everything that's going on; feel free to include them in your posts.

Ladies and gentlemen, the plot is in need of being dragged, kicking and screaming, to Chapter Three.

As such, you all have until [size=+2]TOMORROW (FRIDAY THE 27TH)[/size] to get yourself to the town centre if you haven't already, and if you have to wrap up your badass-ing. After that, the climax post shall be posted and we'll be off on a merry adventure to Chapter Three.

SO GET POSTING. >:[

*kicks Cressen's corpse into the bushes*

BEHOLD, THE END OF CHAPTER TWO.

I'll try and get the start of Chapter Three up this evening but if I can't I'm afraid we'll have to wait until Monday, as I've got a tournament to lose this weekend.

.-. *Coughs, catches breath, inserts song she would've been singing*

. . . the lyrics are very . . upbeat despite the really depressing stuff that happens in that anime. I thought it'd fit. ^_^

Very well...

Hey Grumpy, for my 'other' characters, can I assume there are at least a few well hidden survivors in Rift Town? Maybe two or three?

You shall see.

Indeed you all shall...

*grins menacingly behind his DM Screen*

Alright, gonna be away until Monday/Tuesday I'm afraid chaps and chapettes. Don't burn the house down without me.

Status
Not open for further replies.