Iwaku SHATTERED

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...you're re-enacting Home Alone?

*Mac Gyver's a flying machine from a pack of chewing gum, a thumbtack, a pistol, and a crate of oranges.*

Right. It's time to blow the special effects budget for this movie.

All of those paragraphs of describing my power for it to do nothing. Q_Q, Anyway, will try to have a post up sometime before the weekend's out. The snow's gotten too slushy to actually snowboard/ski on it because it's in the low 60's and it's drizzly. e.e

I seriously hope I can get away with the righteous stuff I just pulled brahs.

Hopefully Broseidon will smile upon me this day.

Okay, just moved my post around so it happens after Orion's.

And I guess Cressen would rather walk around casually lopping off people's heads than be hijacked by me into an action scene with a proper sense of urgency.

To each his own. *goes to edit*

... Asmo has just entirely blown our first season budget on pyrotechnics...

In one of the most awesome ways ever.

Can we keep the humvee?

It haz no fuel. :(

. . . Kay, I've been writing this post. Ugh, I seriously almost did it in poem format for the first paragraph. It'll probably be done within the hour.

Can you tell that I ended up editing last minute when I refreshed the page and noticed that Asmo'd posted? Me being a random weirdo approaching them gets more things done than me just chasing after Doctor Surgeon, no?

Working on a post, Zypher's yet to join up with anybody so I'm cool with collecting stragglers on his way towards the center of the town.

Nightstalker, you've successfully managed to tick off just about everything I asked players not to do.

Your character is absorbing bullets like he's Superman, decapitating entire groups of Collectors like they're made of flimsy paper and sauntering around the town like it's a casual stroll in the park. There's no sense of danger or tension to what he's town; THE TOWN IS ON FUCKING FIRE and he's just wandering off to the docks to check out what's going on.

Did you read the stuff I posted above, or just choose to ignore it?

We're going with Asmo's hijack post; your character has been swept up in a dramatic chase scene with a trio of soldiers in a Humvee. I've removed your first post to prevent confusion.

Following Doctor Surgeon is PLENTY dramatic.

He's wearing two masks just for the occasion

o__o

Maybe I should just stay unconscious.

Status
Not open for further replies.