Iwaku SHATTERED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck it. Let's all break into spontaneous dance and be done with it.

D8< Dance party! But yeah, no . . . *points to her SU and to those songs' lyrics*

... Singing, after the loving response that the violin got, seems almost suicidal. xD

The Circle Of Liiiiiiife mothafuckaaaaa

Can we avoid party kills? Or do I just have to pop Holocaust in the middle of the ship and we restart the game?

*Wakes up in a pile of empty whiskey bottles*

Wha? What I miss?

Did I miss my entrance?

Only by about...

*checks watch*

...three months or so?

*buries Tegan in more whisky bottles*

FINALLY POSTED AGAIN. Sorry for the wait. Some time has passed in-game; night has fallen and strange lights out in the desert are approaching the airship.

[size=+5]WAT DO.[/size]

Uh...turn into a bird-like thing and scope it out?

Xenoxis will be camping outside at the top of the dune during this. He shall awaken shortly.

I assume the only logical answer is to invite them for supper.

I nominate XC's panda corpse for supper.

Panda's rather gamey, unless you have some kick ass spices in that medical bag

We can add a mushroom.

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm afraid I'm going to have to throw the towel in on this one for now.

Things have not played out as I hoped they would, and I confess I've lost the direction I had for SHATTERED in it's current state. This is my bad; I'm going to be going back to the drawing board for SHATTERED and figuring out what's gone wrong and how to fix it.

In the meantime, though, I'll be putting this game on hold. Plans permitting I'll either continue it when I've got my head round what to do with it or restart it from a fresh perspective. What I'm not going to do is let it fall to the wayside; we've all put too much into this idea to let that happen.

So yeah, sorry guys. Watch this space; hopefully I'll be getting things running again soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.