Iwaku SHATTERED

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not my night, I'd written a quite long post when I happened to back to the previous page and lost the entire thing>.< But anyway I decided to join in with you guys outside the bar's back door.

There is a load autosave button to the bottom left of the white frame.

So much for no one getting killed in the barfight.

*Throws Grumpy at his Private Messages*

*swings the Private Messages like a bat at Grumpy and hopes for a home run*

*wanders back from his paintball tournament and gets hit in the face by the barrage of PMs and thread updates*

GOOD GOLLY FUCK YOU PEOPLE HAVE BEEN BUSY.

I've looked over the new character sheets, and they are excellent. Welcome Woodrat, Effort and Coffee. Glad to have you all aboard.

This Friday will be the last day to get introduced and do some non-plot shenanigans. The bar has descended into something of a clusterfuck, but there's still plenty to do elsewhere in town.

I'll try and get a post in tonight, assuming my arms don't seize up from all the damn bruises. I need to remember not to get shot so fucking much next time.

What happened, Grumpy? Did you accidentally walk into a bar and look disparingly at someone and thereby precipate an all-out apocalyptic gunfight?

Asmupuu, you've never played paintball? O_O

Grumps, did you win? :D

I now wanta sword that can cut through walls. Asmooooooo! I can has wall cutting power?

...So...the guy summoned a bunch of skeletons to do the tavern brawl FOR him?

Then cut through the establishment's walls.

Kariskan, Woodrat, I think I may have found you a new quarry

THOSE NPCs HAD WIVES AND CHILDREN YOU KNOW. D:

Na'ava was briefly in love with one of those NPCs...
How cruel of you...
**Cries piteously**

Please don't thoughtlessly kill any more of them, you'll break her heart in two!

Please Grumpy, we know if they're in a bar like that they HAVE no wives or children. :( Don't stretch our suspension of disbelief.

3 NPCs walk into a bar...

The PC ducks.

*Woodrat is never heard from again*

Oh good. I have you alone.

If any of you brawlers step on me, Imma be pissed. D<

I'LL BITE YER ANKLES, YOU HEAR?

I thought the bar walls were wood, thats why Cressen cut through them, besides by having skeletosn fight for him shifts their awareness from him to his minions.

They didn't have any "awareness" of him in the first place. The fight was about Vay's character.

I don't really understand why Cressen walked into the bar, sat down quietly, then decided to use powerful Necromantic spells to kill strangers involved in a fight that was none of his business, before cutting through a wall and continuing his internal monologue.

It doesn't tell me anything about his character or his motivations.

I know roleplays are supposed to be fun, but a basic link between cause and effect will be useful for the other players.

Especially for me, since Cressen is now at the auto shop. I don't really want to start interacting with you if you're going to suddenly summon the Undead and destroy your surroundings.

Hey I didn't wanna kill the man, but when a man reaches for a gun, ima pull mine first and put a cap in his ass 8|

I wont kill no more. In fact I will probably make a bowling dash for the door, and hope for a strike. So unless They get trampled under foot... well.. I feel bad for them u.u

Status
Not open for further replies.