Iwaku: Dark Reign

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have a good explanation later as to why it seems every single council member has a vendetta against Paorou or the current state of affairs.

But the brief explanation is that the council was formed originally as the remains of a resistance movement.

I'll have a good explanation later as to why it seems every single council member has a vendetta against Paorou or the current state of affairs.

But the brief explanation is that the council was formed originally as the remains of a resistance movement.

The Alliance to Restore the Republic?

Please excuse very inane, ill-placed post.

Momma is very tired, because she works night shifts now.

*Is slowly becoming Jumi.* D:

*Throws a white glove down before Jack*

SIR, I FIND YOUR MANNER OFFENSIVE AND YOUR ACTIONS MOST IMPROPER, AND THUS I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL.

By which I mean, hey man, let's write us an epic fight scene. I've been writing Falkenstein stuff too much again...

so lemme get this straight, everyone bails from Cbox except one or two of y'all and half the ISAF.

the Chaos will begin shortly.

Nah Apparently the cbox has been exploded by firebomb majiggers.... and Myrn and who knows else needed to wrap up how they got OUT of the flaming deathtrp before it combusted.

SEE? THIS IS WHY WE TIMESTAMP SHIT!

Just say "Moments before the firebombing" in your post or SOMETHING, Yeesh.

What?

There's no firebombs. The Cbox is fine. I was expecting the other group to stay there, subdue WMD and then tell the ISAF to get off their land. But obviously me running out the back has started a craze. -__-

Okay then. Two choices. Either some of us start coming back to the CBox, or if everyone's determined to leave then we'll have to use Myrn's hideout as our next plot-rallying point. I was only going to be at the apartment for one scene and then come back to the Cbox. But I guess we'll just have to go deeper into the city.

Tegan probably meant firebombing as in: "THE CBOX'S GONE TO SHITS!"

Technically we could all still come back. Aragon Draco should still be in the area and, if nothing else, can make WMD become subdued due to legal obligations.

What?

There's no firebombs. The Cbox is fine. I was expecting the other group to stay there, subdue WMD and then tell the ISAF to get off their land. But obviously me running out the back has started a craze. -__-

Sorry guys, that was just me using a Noob NPC to refer to 'Ho shit, it's WMD!'

And thanks Torsty.

EDIT: Changed the wording around.

Gotta be careful about those vibrating heads.

GET OFFA ME TK!

To Grumpy and Kitti: Nicely done, feel free to beat up on Jack a bit...but the purpose of this first interaction is to stall, not prematurely defeat. Dunno what powers Jack has nowadays, but keeping his identity from Kitti and trying to get past them is tantamount.

Grumps...if you have a way to escape or knock a building onto Jack...the end of the fight is the time to do it.

Wait... what. Huh? Why is the head in the suitcase trying to be me?

.... It's trying to please you, Spammy....

Don't you want a vibrating head to please you?

I think I might just derp back into the C-box.

Or run into people at the apartment complex.

SUCH HARD DECISIONS.

Just to clarify, or in case people avoided my post altogether, Orion is private security/ bodyguard for hire in this RP.

Why does Torsty hate his own bar? o__O

It's full of shifters. *stares at Myrn*

Status
Not open for further replies.