Iwaku: Dark Reign

Status
Not open for further replies.
...*Takes out a gauntlet*

Prepare thyself.

Myrn is Unregistered, he gets around claiming to be mentor, trickster or shadow with false identification if need be, if that fails he has his natural escape abilities to rely on.

I guess you could say your guess was HALF right...he's an unregistered trickster.

I guess you could say your guess was HALF right...he's an unregistered trickster.

Yep the half part wrong was the fact that he's actually an unregistered Hipster...

Did that one for Grumpy.

Also placing bets on how many times I can beat the crap outta Pirogeth before we reach midpoint in the RP.

Okay, looks like we've got two groups.

Asmo, Grumpy, Kitti and Feral will head for the apartment.

Mryn, Torsty, Piro and GMK will stay and deal with WMD.

We can then meet up again in the next part of the story, which will focus on Myrn's crazy raiding scheme.

Jack, Zypher and Archy, you can either go directly to the Cbox and not pass Go or bump into my group and get swept up in the Apartment scene.

This would be so much easier if Zypher hadn't just vanished. Ah well, I'll wait around for a bit before doing anything on my own.

Alternatively, you could hijack him for a bit.

So long as you don't get him killed, I'm sure Zypher wouldn't mind; it's in the interests of keeping the narrative flow going, after all.

I may show up to confront your group.

Find a way around me...you have superior numbers.

I'll lurk in the antagonistic shadows for now.

Okay, I'm thinking that Archy and Zypher come across Team Asmo walking away from the burning wreck of the Cbox, and zypher asks them what happened.

That works for me...I'll show up after questions and pleasantries are out of the way.

Like I said...get around me. Jack in this story will be a recurring antagonist for awhile...might bring in someone else.

Like Mr. Nobody.

He'll be a tough guy, full on sound ninja-ing it (Jack, not Nobody). So just work together and ya'll should get out with minimal injuries.

Quite a group growing eh?

Sorry I forgot the part where I'm in the group who stays and deals with WMD.

I got his ass, He may be in termie armor but that's just as bad as good.

Glazer and Spammy.... both room mates.

Glazer...

Spammy...

Glazed...

Spam....

-__-

Time to crack several jokes.

1. Hey Beevus my Glazer's stoned.

2. Gotta stop having sex with them Gorgan chicks.

3. *smack to the head* should had a mirror......8.

4. Cast Esuna!

I could go on but I shall not. In other news, nothing...I could do some more "Heralding" but one of my guys is kind of unconcious right now and the other is waiting for the ISAF to gain control of the rest of the situation.

Is it too late for me to be interested in joining?

*Just got back from a long PC-less vacation among other things.*

Status
Not open for further replies.