Iwaku: Dark Reign

Status
Not open for further replies.
A perfect trickster portrayal, Archy. Thank you. And good luck with your other site.

I hope the dotted circle prophecy was to your liking. Yours was the very first PM I got from a player in this roleplay, and after your suggestion I started to realise that this story was going to be bigger than I imagined.

Keep up the notable quotables.

So i realised that I don't think i've said a sort of sappy 'man this was great' post in this OOC.. but then I realise that basically all my sentiments came rolling out in a flood of embarrassing tears in that post so.. well 8|

Yeah this was great guys.

Edit: So actually yeah I already did and forgot.. oh well.. point still stands!

*collapses over his writing desk*

And so ends an 8 year saga. Fuck knows what I'm gonna replace all that Mythos knowledge in my brain with now.

So, you've probably inferred that I'm rather grateful to you all for helping me write this story. So I won't do any more Shakespearean sonnets about it.

You guys are the seven survivors of an omniversal epic. You stuck with a roleplay for 2 years, put up with my megalomania, and in some cases DIRECTLY stole the plot out from under my feet. These are grand achievements. And for those who were there for the Elder Invasion, the Admin War, or even the Nerf Rebellion, I salute you. You are the reason I came to Iwaku, and I am fucking proud to have seen these times.

When I first started this roleplay, I saw it as an egotistical indulgence, a little spin-off aside to a lost saga. But you guys came in and pushed the story in directions that I never imagined. Whatever formula we had here, it worked. You are fantastic storytellers, one and all.

*realizes he's gone off on a poetic rant despite promising not to*

Anyway, here's a celebration thread for us all. You're the veterans now, ladies and gents, and you're rubbing shoulders with the most awesome members of Iwaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.