Iwaku: Dark Reign

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tortsy:

Once you get the verdict on that lemme know cause then I may or may not have to modify my post. Since I'm sorta attempting to help Piro, just saying in case you didn't want to read my long blabbering post. I like my posts to have SOME consistency with the other ones in the RP.

Is it me, GMK, or did you ignore everyone else in the alley? 0.o

@Tortsy:

Once you get the verdict on that lemme know cause then I may or may not have to modify my post. Since I'm sorta attempting to help Piro, just saying in case you didn't want to read my long blabbering post. I like my posts to have SOME consistency with the other ones in the RP.

Read your post, WE CAN'T HEAR YOU!

I liked it.

*Punches GM mercilessly with his lack of attention* Did you just walk into the middle of a fight, throw a piece of candy at the girl glued to my leg and then shuffled elsewhere?

I was going to ask the same thing.... but nicer.

Ah fuck. I'M CALLING IT IN AS A HATE CRIME! DON'T BE HATING ON THE ONE WHO'S NOT EVEN REALLY PAYING ATTENTION!

Give her a break, she needs rehab....

and maybe a chastity belt.....

And 24-hour monitoring to make sure she's being a good girl....

BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN SHE DESERVES TO GET BLOWN UP.

.....Yeah.

I'm sitting on a rooftop just watching TK.

and the candy is just infused with the power of Mur.

GMK, please step back and look at what you're doing. There's the mother of all fights going on in the alleyway and you've suddenly put yourself on the rooftop (despite not explaining how you got there in your last post), ignored 3 other characters, and started talking to someone who couldn't possibly hear you. I know you think plotholes are funny, but please show some consideration to the rest of us trying to keep things in order.

Torsty, the Holmgard thing is cool. I think there's a definite subplot there where we can explain how the district and the Cbox have achieved this state of neutrality with the Mad King. Could be the basis for one of our chapters.

*gives Tegan a Giger-Cookie*

Plus, GMK, Take into consideration that I have not introduced any sort of power or cult in IW including mur. It's only a word she says for now. So, to mirror that, it's likewise in this RP.

*Looks at the made from scratch Giger-cookie: Whole flour milled from the unbleached bones of orphans, two teaspoons menstrual blood, half a cup of night terrors and a pinch of hyper-sexual garden tools.)

Thanks. >_>

*Hides it in the ferns.*

Ok asmo first
I mentioned it on the post prior to that, if you want a detailed description of each and every step and flap of the wings i'd be happy to oblige.
second pulling the chaos card on being heard there, not so much shouting as a seductive whisper in the ear, that detail I should have clarified and will correct.
third, I know it's about to be a huge ass fight, and I'm going to make sure the blood god get's his due.

@TK I noticed, that doesn't mean it's not around, the universe is bleeding remember?

.... Ok, in layman's terms.

I'd prefer you to lay off the "mur".

^.^

If I wanted it in the RP, or in IW, I would have made mention to it. You got your shtick, I got mine. And I rather like saving my little defining points and mentions until they're appropriate, or until I feel there is proper room for them, or to use to make a point.

I could give a quite long-winded explanation as to why I feel "Mur" shouldn't be showing up on pieces of candy or such, but this post is long enough as is.

KTHNXBAI

I await Grumps or Jack's post.

Fun part is that blind, I can hear your whisper from a mile away.

Are you registered Grandmaster? If you aren't and continue to observe, I'll be forced to engage and possibly kill you too.

Ya know...not aiding an official in official business, that sorta jazz.

If you want to be the skulking gargoyle on the rooftop throwing sugary delights at oblivious druggies, be my guest. But you will not go unnoticed and there will be hell to pay if I catch you and you're a registered member of society.

Actually, i'm not, but you're slightly more distracted by grumps currently

@tk, then just say it, I despise it when people dance around the subject.

.... I don't dance around the subject, I just told you straight out.

Here, again:

Don't include my ideals or creations in your posts if they have not been introduced in any means into any plot on Iwaku RPs.

That's the last I'm saying of it. Now come off it. Kitti's the one distracting Jack, not Grumpy.

Also, it's hard to whisper from a roof and not expect EVERYONE TO HEAR IT.

I apologize for my brash manner in this post, but I am rather agitated now.

Holy crap, I need to not lose internet for more than a 48 hour period again.

As for questions to be answered.

I respect that our meeting must take place Torsty but I haven't gotten down to actually making a post ^^;;. I was hoping to do one yesterday but the internet decided it still was not going to work.

Of the same situation the "Burning Yeast" was supposed to relate to the brewery in the area. Although I would never point and say "It's totally your fault," Orion kinda went off on a tangent mentioning the Burning Yeast about 4 or 5 times in his post. (Which I found kinda creepy but with the information given how was he to tell if the smell was a local event or inside the room so not entirely his fault.)

Finally I'll be getting to a post soon, if not today then tomorrow. I'm very busy today and will be generally unreachable. Any questions in need of immediate attention please PM me. Thanks for being patient everyone.

Thanks and I think taking this chance to chat with the other Viking in charge right now will simulate me talking to you. Still kinda want to keep Piroko and Pirogeth apart and just remembered that Piroko is kind of following Torsty, Myrn, and I believe Zypher. As far as tracking her goes and finding out she is following you she probably already gave that away when puncturing a hole in the ISAF Scout's face.

I also have an idea that I'll begin vaguely hinting to in the story. It involves the exact stress level a world can take.

Status
Not open for further replies.