Iwaku: Dark Reign

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can play a Noir/Gritty version of your online persona and don't mind being crowbarred into ridiculous plot coincidences, then yes.

EDIT: ZYPHER! READ THE OTHER POSTS!

Right, since Zypher is off being gay somewhere, and I'm no longer a mod, just ignore his BLATANTLY CONTRADICTORY AND IGNORANT POST.

I'll fix it O__O You're lucky to be getting a post at all! D:< I'm still busy right now

In WMD's absence I'm about to just knock him out and leave his ass.

*Pokes Asmo*

Lurk Lurk

Lurklurklurklurk

Lurklurklurk-Fuck it

*TACKLES ASMO AND STAPLES A DRAWING OF AN ANGEL TO HIS FOREHEAD*

=D

Ahem, in all seriousness. I would like to be looped into this oddity of gritty portrayals of characters ^.^

Finally your ass is on, lets get this show on the road.

What's that, boy? What's that head in Feral's suitcase?

>:D

DISCLAIMER: All these weird things, such as Medusa, Archy as a dot with a golden circle, the Cirque du Blau Angel, Piro's investigations, etc. WILL make sense and they WILL be resolved in good time. This isn't like Lost where I string you along with a load of bullshit that never pays off. There is a mystery here that can be solved, and it's linked together in my head and in my plotting with other players. So please don't get pissed off with all the weird shit, because it WILL all make sense when it's revealed.

Quick clarification, in case anyone needs it!

It's OK of you don't know what a Gorgoneion is. It's not important, yet. (Unless you wanna solve this mystery!) :D

Tegan is working for Paorou's government, but apparently has a side job of framing JackShade for murders.

Feral hates all of you.

All of us hate Feral too, so it's ok.

*Tries to make TK go to rehab.*

But she keeps saying "no, no, no." :(

*TK writes a song about refusing to go to rehab and suddenly has enough money to knock Paoru out of power*

*Spends it on drugs instead*

Hey Old Man Asmo, am I waiting for something or can I run outside in terror and straight into the clusterfrak?

Errr... I'll post something for ya.

Stop blaming Jack! He murders enough without you blaming him for more. >: l

By that logic, what does one more murder matter? Be a team player, Jack. :|

There ya go Spammy. Not much fun to be in your position, but hopefully the others will get to you soon. Just keep moving and stay alive. ;)

Yeaaaaaaah, maaaaan, be a TEAM PLAYA....

And pick me up some drugs while you're at it!

Status
Not open for further replies.