Iwaku Christmas Party (Anyone can join)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fox stayed behind as Sonic strode on forward, curiously looking down upon the sorrowful robot. He turned around and came back to the robot, coming to level height with it and speaking to it with curiosity.

"Hey...what are you little guy?"

@Shadowski

In a bored, matter of factly tone, Elly said, "I am a robot. I am not small. And why am I here?" she asked plaintively. "You are midly interesting. Barely," she stated. That was a compliment from her. A gear quietly whirred as she turned her head around. A tree. A squirrel. A spaceship. Nothing out of the ordinary. She turned her head back waiting discontently for an answer

@Archmage Jeremiah

Minnie, better known as Minibit, hurried to the front door with her eyes on the ground; she'd rather arrive a few minutes later than she already was than be found with a face plant-concussion in the yard next morning. Minibit was dressed casually for the party; hair in a ponytail, sparkly eyeshadow, her good jeans and a green shirt her mom had brought from Alaska that read: "Dear Santa; I can explain!". Her black coat was cinched at the waist with a belt, and one pocket bulged, stuffed with something. In her gloved hands was a brown paper bag. She hoped the chocolates inside hadn't gotten too jumbled on the way here. Host gifts were a bit old-fashioned, but she always felt like a lush if she only brought booze. That said, the Mickey of Captain in her pocket wasn't unwanted.

Somehow, she made it to the door without dropping anything. She wondered if she should just walk in; it sounded like some people were already there, but still. Shifting the bag to her other hand, she rapped on the door.

Jay tried the handle and the door swung open. "Oh," he said. He stepped inside and held the door in for Minibit ("Allow me to get the door for you," he declared), then entered himself.

"Alright. No eggnog for me," Jay proclaimed, pulling off his coat and wrapping the arms around his waist. Underneath his coat he wore a blue T-shirt and shorts (of all things, in this weather!). He scanned the room. "Funny, I recognize some of these guys," he mused to himself. "There's... Keroro? And Sonic and Tails...?"

Jay made a mental note to approach the famous blue hedgehog first, before approaching his host. "So," he said, "great-looking party so far." Jay smiled at @Digi-Guy. "Well, thanks for inviting us all. I brought a gift."

Jay produced a small, white-wrapped package containing one of his favorite books, Ragtime. He handed it to Digi-Guy, before waving. "Catch you later," Jay said.

He approached Sonic the Hedgehog (@Archmage Jeremiah). "So... you're Sonic, right?" Jay asked, before noting Elly and backing up a bit. "Whoops, sorry, I didn't mean to intrude..."

"Oh, thanks!" Minibit replied, smiling in thanks before following Jay inside. Apparently she'd been silly to knock after all.
"Holy shit is that Sonic?" She asked to nobody in particular. Probably just a good cosplay. She stepped sideways out of the doorway, looking around for @Digi-Guy

Elly rolled her eyes. The stupidity echoed in her voice as she tried to apologise for... Who even knew. "Here I am with the brain the size of a planet, and I have to go listen to these ape's excuses. Now what am I here for?" she asked strenuously. Scanning again, she found another door. Maybe that one wasn't blocked by a sentient hedgehog with no spines. That surely a joke, but unfortunately, it wasn't. "If you won't answer my question, will you let me in please?"

"If you turn out to have the faintest idea how to play, then yes." Crono replied, his thoughts were more on the pirate version of pool, exactly the same except one of the balls is a lit explosive. Ah, college. His mechanical wings extended out, folded in, and he removed them from his back, along with his scarf, gloves, and hat. His pale hands, lazy smile, and pirate bandana could now be seen as he grabbed a cue.

CoShocker or Shocker strode up to the front door. He casually dragged the dead body of a tribal behind him. Not wanting to cause a panic, he put it behind the bushes and out of sight. He went up to the door and walked in like he owned the place. He announce his presence with a smile and a gun shot. "Mornin' everyone!". Even though it wasn't morning.

"Of course I do. In fact, I was the number one pool player back on Keron. Prepare to lose!" Keroro threw the cue ball back into the air one more time, a bit higher than normal. It almost hit the ceiling, and as it began to fall back down, he gripped the cue stick with both hands. He pulled it back as if it were a spear, and just after the ball passed his eyes, he thrust the stick forward, making a cracking noise as it hit the ball. Apparently he thought pool was some sort of high-stakes battle game. It sailed forward through the air faster than a baseball pitcher's fastest fastball, barely missing Crono's head. "Darn! I missed." Anyone who saw him could tell that he was disappointed. "Your turn."

A loud, thunderous crash echoed across the sky, followed by a bright flash of light that vanished just as quickly as it appeared. Through the clouds, a humanoid figure could be seen falling at nearly eighty miles an hour, screaming all the way.
Alex let out a yelp as he was suddenly snatched out of the air, held tightly within the claws of Carena, his shape-shifting animal familiar. "You really need to work on your dimensional warps, love." She said, circling around the large house a few times before coming to a gentle landing outside the front door.
"Yeah, I'll keep that in mind... Just like I have for the past year now." Alex replied, squirming out of the dragon's grasp and dusting himself off. He studied the house for a bit, noticing the noise coming from inside. "Welp, we're late. Looks like we'll just have to try again next year." He turned to leave, but was halted when Carena hooked one of her obsidian claws on his hoodie, pulling him back.
"Ah ah ah..." She said with a snort. "The party has only just started, there's plenty of time before it's over."
"Come on, Care. You know I hate Christmas! What makes you think I'll enjoy a Christmas party? Not to mention the fact that I'm antisocial as hell." Alex argued, glaring at her.
"Because you need to get out and do something different, instead of just sitting on a computer roleplaying online." She replied. "Plus, you never know. You might find a few people you know."
"And if I don't?" He challenged.
"Then it never hurt anyone to meet new people." She growled.
"All right, fine." Alex said, knocking on the front door. "But I hope you're right..."

"I thought you didn't. THIS is how you play pool." Crono picked up the wight ball and set it on the table. He leaned forward and aimed his cue. He stuck the ball with a crack and sent the orderly triangle of colored balls rolling around the table, each landing in a net in perfect order. The wight ball bounced around making a "C" then stopped perfectly in the middle of the table. "Inform me when you can do that and we will play again. Oh I win by the way." Hearing another knock he left the game room and opened the door. He looked at the guy and then at the dragon without a hint of surprise on his face. "Sorry miss but do you have another form that's, you know, human size?" Such a question was perfectly normal in Iwaku, he learned this from a small portion of his crew being shape shifters.

Jay decided to kick back on the couch since everybody was mingling. He noted the green light on his 3DS, signaling a StreetPass message. "Nice," he said, flipping open the system. He decided to close the system again, though, in case he got any more.

"Alright, so..." Jay stuffed his hands in his pockets. He walked over to the pool table and ducked as a cue ball sailed over his head. "Somebody in this room doesn't have any idea how to play billiards," he muttered.

Jay approached the table and casually watched as Crono struck the cue ball and skillfully knocked the colored balls into the nets. He gave Crono a small golf clap when the last ball fell into the hole.

Neko had been in a ball so long she was fast asleep only to wake up not remembering where she was she saw one looking at her and asked having her typical oblivious expression on her face she asked imploringly
"Where am I?"
Feeling rather embarrassed she blushed

truth for once in 10 years was started to sober (and you wont like me when im sober) "@Crono i swear to god if youve forgotten that barrel of rum you owe me from our pool game in college ima throw an eightball at you and wait for a boom"he got up and watched the tragedy called a pool game un fold...

Shocker walked up to the first person he saw. (@anyone) "excuse me. Could you point me in the direction of whomever is responsible for this little, large, get together?"

@Aristotle
Vyrd let out a small amused laugh at the girl. "At a Christmas party, dear." She extended a hand to help her up. "Now, would you care to join me in finding the host? I need to greet him and," she glanced at the hole in the wall and grimaced, "apologize for my, er, destructive entry."

All the while, a certain horse joined in observance at the pool table. He knew that, what with the usual chaos occurring, this would not end well. He neighed a greeting and stood next to Truth.

"Indeed,I would love to thank him for my invite"she got up feeling a little unsteady and very much light headed."I don't feel so good"
She shook her head a little and perked up"well let's go find... whos the host again?" She said feeling rather stupid.

Reactions: Vyrdez
truth looking for a punch bowl saw a very friendly horse directly on his right flank
"my why arent you a beauty if i wasnt so sober id mistake you for a princess"he said chuckleing he reach into his pocket and pulled out an apple "i was going to toss this into the punch bowl after i spiked it and go apple bobbing but i guess you can have it"
he held it out to the horse

Reactions: Vyrdez
She flashed her a concerned look before her usual smile took over. "Let's!" she said cheerfully, walking ahead. Vyrd bumped into a few people and murmured small, "excuse me"'s along the way.
~*~
The horse snorted indignantly. How dare this subspecies speak to him in such a manner! He was a purebreded equine of royalty, not some farmer girl's pet! He was to be treated with honor and respect.

But he did like apples.

The horse chewed the apple, nuzzling Truth's hand in thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.