Iwaku Christmas Party (Anyone can join)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carena giggled as she slowly took shape of a human, but still maintaining her dragonic features. Nudging Alex forward, they stepped up to the door.

Mean while below cat had gotten into a peculiar predicament
She had just meant to get neko to make some friends who weren't nurse and once she was there she'd leave immediately to go back to neko's emergency wheelchair but she ended up getting kicked inside by a rampaging horse
She being used to being treated like royalty was royally pissed
She sought out the horse that did it to confront he or she who did it
She found the horse munching on Apple's
"Eh pack mule over here how dare you kick a neko through a wall why you inbred I demand both an explanation and an apology."She shouted out at the horse"I hope you've got an insurance policy"

Pack mule? Pack mule?!

The horse lifted his head, eyes wide with rage. What lowlife dared to call him a pack mule? He looked around wildly in search of the insulter before settling on a cat. One must be thankful he wasn't capable of speech, for the words he would have said would have deafened all who heard. With an enraged snort, he trotted over to the cat and glared threateningly.

"That's right I'm talking to you now answer me"
After a brief silence the prissy little neko started laughing
"You can't talk can you... what kind of horse are you. you're no pack mule you're just a simply farm horse no matter what you're pedigree if you can't talk"
She look at the horse with the tilt of a head
"So unless you can tell me otherwise I'll stick with my conclusion. But I could teach you know it's really simple then you can smack talk me all you want, or anyone for that matter you could even tell your rider to shove it if you got the nerve to speak to a human"

The horse flushed with embarrassment at both his disability at speech, and the prospect of a lesser being teaching him. He wanted to prove he was no farm horse, but his pride was already hurt enough without a cat trying to teach him. But then again...He could finally tell off that ignorant green girl. He could laugh in the face of other horses and mock them vocally. He could ask for more apples!

The horse reluctantly gave in and nodded slowly.

Reactions: QuestingForCheese
"ALL RIGHT, but let's go out front I don't really won't my friend knowing I can talk so let's go out front oh and do you like vegetables?"

truth was starting to get a head ache (could this be the fabled hang over he had heard so much about) so he got a little agitated whe a neko started yelling at the horse he just fed....
he then lromptly proceeded to get a little kickoff practice
"FOOOOUR!!!"
the cat flew directly out the hole in the wall straight to the front yard shouting something about meet me outside farm horse and you dick.
"and the kick is good!!!"
which got a few people to cheer though most justlooked mortified
(who ever cheers come talked to truth @anyone)

"That's how you play?" Keroro couldn't contain his amazement at Crono's skill, but being the prideful person (or Keronian, rather) he was, tried to hide it. "Well, that game is stupid. My way of playing would've been a lot more fun." He turned around, arms crossed and eyes closed, as if he were trying to act superior (which, in fact, was what he was doing). "Alright, forget that lame game." With that, he walked out of the game room, chin held high, and jumped up on the couch.

Suddenly, another strange event occurred. The door swung open, revealing a burnt outside and a cloud of smoke. The smoke cleared to reveal four figures, all very similar to Keroro in shape. His platoon had arrived. The party had four new guests.
6jBODft.png

Giroro
KTUaILU.jpg

Tamama
OwjeOHQ.png

Kururu
BJpISV1.png

Dororo
Keroro let out a small shriek as he saw them, and knew exactly what was coming. The red one, Giroro, stepped forward with a bazooka in his hands. "Keroro... You idiot..." He stuck it right in Keroro's face.

"W-Wait! It's not my fault! I swear! I've been following the pl-" Giroro pulled the trigger before Keroro could even finish his word. The frog-like "invader" flew across the room, smashing into the wall, making a considerable crack in the drywall. His face was nearly black from the explosion, and for some unknown reason, now had an afro ((he gets an afro whenever he's hit by an explosion)). Tamama winced as he saw his leader hit the wall, Kururu chuckled, and Dororo shook his head.

After a couple of seconds of laughing, Kururu said "I told you not to jump in the portal like that. It wasn't ready yet."

Keroro managed to come back to his senses, although he still looked burnt and dazed. "Giroro, why do you always have to shoot me with that... Also, where's Dororo?" The subject of his question instantly looked as if he was about to cry. He had even gotten used to being forgotten, but it still hurt his feelings as much as ever.

"I'm right here, Sergeant..." He raised his hand and hopped in the air, eyes nearly overflowing with tears.

Keroro got back to his feet, apparently completely recovered, and went back to his "I'm an evil leader" stance. "Alright. Let's start this operation for real. Host! Bring us some punch!" Giroro preformed a perfect facepalm, muttering something about how that wasn't the plan. Tamama's reaction was nearly the opposite. He ran over to Keroro, eyes lit up and an innocent smile on his face.

"Yay! Punch!" he yelled, jumping in place beside Keroro. Dororo, however, was the most aware of their surroundings, and knew that they had nearly destroyed the host's house.

"Uhh, Keroro, you do know there are others here? And that this is someone else's house?"

Meanwhile, Giroro noticed a certain someone preform an impressive kick, and his jaw dropped in admiration. "What a kick!"

((I am now playing as five characters... This is gonna get crazy))

oh hell yay truth thought as a bazooka went off imm itch for a fight he threw a sound wave kicked a a near by window shattered
"hell yay"

truth looked around rather disappointed with tee crowds reaction till he saw a frog with its mouth to the floor "you like that dude?"

"That was quite an impressive kick, I must say." Giroro crossed his arms and cracked a mischievous smirk. "But I'll bet I can do better." He then turned back to Keroro, and grabbed his shoulders with both hands. The unlucky ball-to-be tried to claw his way out of his subordinate's grip, but ultimately failed.

"Why me?!" he cried as he was dragged to the center of the room and placed on the floor. He curled up into a ball, dreading what would happen next. Giroro backed up about ten feet away from Keroro and bent forward, placing his hand on the ground, ready to run. He charged forward, pulled his leg back as far as possible, and kicked as if his life depended on it. The green "ball" flew through the hole in the wall and continued to soar through the air until it went out of sight.

"That's how you kick a ball," Giroro said, clearly pleased with himself.

Elly, after waiting in silence, staring at the primitive creature, solemnly squeezed past the hedgehog to... She was almost excited, barely, she felt a need to add, that something unusual would happen. No. Just a horse, cat, few people playing pool. She released a loud robotic sigh and quickly had a deep conversation with herself about the meaning of life to pass the time, then attempted to sing. Elly admitted that she wasn't perfect at singing as the loud shrieking sound echoed around the room, and decided to take out her daily mop and start cleaning.

truth looked at the frog with a evil grin
"you guys look like the bunch who would take over the world...
you know i could give you a some intel to help if you could get me lots a booze i could help"
he waited to see if they would take the bait

Giroro shook his head. "We're not taking any help from you Pekoponians. I'm not falling for your tricks. Now, where's the host? I'm thirsty for some punch."

@Digi-Guy

Reactions: Digi-Guy
Elly grumbled to herself as she noticed no-one had noticed her notable cleaning. She decided to put away the mop, and quickly had an argument with a random NPC she had seen during the party. Then, her sensor managed to finally pick up the host of the party, and she wandered over to him to see what was going on
@Digi-Guy

Reactions: Digi-Guy
And it was like that, Crono went from a feared pirate captain to the party's sever. It didn't bother him too much, he just reacted in the way a gentleman would. He held the door open for the shapeshifter and her man, then more frog... things. He noted for the first time in his life that Truth was becoming sober, which didn't bode well, and after getting the frogs a bowl of punch, he gave Truth a grin. "Truth, buddy. I thought you were so weak you got drunk on air, but turns out I was wrong."

"if i could get drunk off air i most definitly would not want TO GET DRUNK OFF IT it would take like piss water mixed with that crappy non alcholic shit you dared me to drink in elementary."
he cracked a smile

and then stoped in his tracks
"shit crono i totally forgot"

Jay looked around at the billiards table. An angry horse, the entire Keronian platoon blowing stuff up... He had chosen to sit back at a table and watch from a distance (mostly because Giroro had whipped out the bazooka). "What an odd motley crew," he noted. He wondered if those were the kinds of people he'd like to mingle with: pretentious, arrogant, ready to take over the world...

He got up and shuffled away, looking for a more friendly face. He sat down in a chair and pulled up his 3DS, opening Alpha Sapphire and, within the game, flying to Slateport City to buy a bunch of stat-boosting drinks for his Pokemon.

"Forgot what? Your underwear? Again?" Crono filched a bit, Truth's tendency to leave his undergarments behind disturbed him.

Coshocker could not seem to find the Digi guy that was the host. He had important matters to discuss with him. Either way, CoShocker decided to announce his business to the entire room. He strode into the center of the busiest room and stood on a table. "HERE YE, HERE YE." He produced a flag with his face on it from his pocket. "THIS HERE PROPERTY IS NOW THE PROPERTY OF THE EMPIRE OF ME!" He jammed the flag into the nearest potted plant. "YOU ARE ALL NOW MY SUBJECTS!" He proclaimed victoriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.