Iwaku: Banishment

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has epi not taken esthalia's place yet? Because if epi doesn't want the spot, can I has? :D

I fly to school tomorrow so I'll be able to respond by Saturday.

WAIT!!Wait stop the game. i know who took the hammer. it was Vay/yav. his/her status confesses the deed

Wait, didn't you sign up way before esthalia left? And I thought there was a line, wasn't there?

CRIPPLE FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!

Lemme do a roll call and I'll let you know Cel. Envy made his character sheet after the rp was full.

@Hydr<3nine @Ai @Phantazaeke @The Emperor Are you guys still in the rp? If not you can drop if you've lost interest or just don't have the time. Let me know as soon as possible otherwise I'm filling in your slots with other people.

As far as the IC post, let me know if I've forgotten to do anything with your character. It's becoming a crazy network for me. XD I'll be rounding you guys up shortly.

Edit: Oh and one more thing

SPYMASTER ____ TO KING BAMBINO

DELIVERED HAMMER

IWAKUS VAULT COMPROMISED

So now that you players know the code, good luck trying to see it again. I believe Asmo's character only let Dahlia see it for a split second.

drop me because my internet is being very poopy.

Alright, Celcius go ahead and whip up a Character Sheet.

You know what, screw it, I'll open up applications again. I'll somehow integrate everyone into the plot. *scratches head*

*powers up the Defib*

CLEAR!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.