Iwaku: Banishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well maybe you should stop asking people to break codes without reference keys then.

You won't get so angry.

Ive never done so
But if you want one that is unsolvable I could give it to you.,..mwahaha

err...anyway I think I understand what kind of code that was. Ive yet to decipher. It better not be wind talk though

It would. But anger can be focused into rejuvinated zeal.

Edit: Ahhh I wonder how the guards will react to my investigations. lol A herd of buffalo couldnt make a bigger mess of things than police officers trapsing about

Hey just throwing this out their but is that piece of paper maybe morse code?

I knew I should have kept my gathering information specialization and nixed survival this is what my character would use his animals for lol. I'll just have to play it dumb already made my character.

Pssst, I have other stuff laid out in the tavern for you guys.

If it is I have a good chart for it here.

But what i got so far is...
Line 1: either SPYMASDN or SPYMAVF
Line 2: OQUP
Line 3: GAMBINO

Not sure if this is correct as far as the chart goes or if its not morse code. But its a thought.

[Edit] Just kidding
Line 1: Spy Maver (I think)
Line 2: Toking (Also Hard to tell)
Line 3: Gambino (Pretty sure)
Line 4: Deliver AI (Last two letters not sure)
don't have time to figure out the rest. Someone double check me. Its definitely Morse Code though.

Yeah, it's obviously Morse and he give enough clues to that in his post. But the way the "scroll" is written the spaces aren't clear enough to make for easy deciphering. I don't know if this is intentional or piss-poor execution or he's mixing up letters to try and throw us off. At any rate, here is what I have: SPY QVER T T M KING GAMBINO G E A I I S/V/T E R A I I I AM M F IWAKUS S T E/A/T U L T COM WE ROMISED

That's what I was able to get. Spent my time doing this instead of making a post, may get to one later. Fun idea, but kinda frustrating.

Apologies about the poor execution. I had to write up the code myself on Photoshop. I'll post a clearer format in just a second.

Ive edited my post now so that I am adressing Asmo and the lutist. I sure hope that someone may reply.

EDIT: also here is my guess, since we;re just throwing it out there:

SPYMASTER____TO KING AMBIM---
DELIVER HAMMER
IWAKUS VAULT COMPROMISED

Thank you Envy! I couldn't figure that out for the life of me.

... .--. -.-- -- .- ... - . .-. ____ - --- -.- .. -. --. .- -- -... .. -- ---

-.. . .-.. .. ...- . .-. .-.. .... .- -- -- . .-.

.. .-- .- -.- ..- ... ...- .- ..- .-.. - -.-. --- -- .--. .-. --- -- .. ... . -..

Will make a post either tomorrow or Friday. Sorry school is taking up some of my time.

Beware that you don't let the enrollment services short you on units in the last semester

Status
Not open for further replies.