Iwaku: Banishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay there we go.

Its ok... well... I can't really find a bright side to that...

any drops?

wolf.jpg

Name: Banalis(h) of Koos
Title: Research and Science Officer of the Order of Dark Templar
Faction: Mercenary
Weapons/Equipment: Holy Father's relic-The preserved hand of one of the ancients (Moderators) who ruled over the order of Iwaku
An petrified Angel's feather which repels demonic entities with non-lethal force.

Liber Daemonica Apocriphalis - The holy texts every Grey Knight denies exists, it holds several passages for guarding the soul against daemonic influence and litanaies of hate aimed at daemonkind. It also holds the denied history of the Grey Knights

A simple rapier sword, elaborately decorated around the hilt.

History/Bio:
Growing up in the backwaters of Koos, Benalish was often relegated to phyiscal labor to strengthen his character that he should fit into the small village society. But upon being sent to school the head masters discovered that he was highly intelligent and had an affinity for languages, arythmatic and religious and scientific matters. The local parish then decided to have him inquisitioned by the Bishop of the Dark Templar where it was deemed that he should enter the life long training of their order. He has yet to take his test to become a full fledged Templar because it would require him to sacrafice a life as part of his studies and he has refused to do so to any living being.

As of late he has taken up as a detective consultate of sorts, hireing out to anyone who needs soemthing investigated. As such he joined a mercenary group who has been frequenting the tavern in the kingdom's main domain.

Powers:
1. Ether Affinity-the ability to 'phase out' of sync with this sphere and join that of the dead. It takes a great amount of life force to accomplish this though, thus after use it requires him to rest...never fully recovering with each use. This recovery process takes at least a (10-12 posts) enough time to be able to stand again.

2. Immunity to most biotoxins as a result of his testing several plants effects in alchemical trials.

3.Night Vision like that of cats and other nocturnal animals.

Weaknesses:
1. Sudden bright lights during darkness can often blind him. The period of blindness lasts a good 5 posts

2. There is an internal weakness of the heart caused by Ether Affinity. So even while in this sphere, he has a heart condition which could cause a fatal episode if pushed beyond normal limits too far.

3. Also while he is passed out while or during use of Ether Affinity his body may be susceptible to possession. Hence the angel wing. Removing it from his person makes him vulnerable.

"If I dont know about it, it doesnt exist."

^ This guy, he's sticking with me. Only justifiable reason for him to have a copy of the Liber Daemonica and me NOT try and kill him.

If anyone drops please let me know. This is a fantastic Roleplay and I'm interested in a spot if it opens up.

My char doesn't have the same book. its like you have the bible and i have the gospels of judas and thomas. but ill be happy to jstick with. were opposite orders...like in starcraft

Yeeeeaaaah.

I've got 11 people so far so no I definitely won't be able to take on more people. Envy and Epitaph I'll let you know if people drop but in the mean time you're gonna have to sit tight. Sorry. =/

For the people in the chase, keep in mind that you may use the roof tops or sewers to your heart's desire. I'll respond accordingly to your actions.

Tavern/Cbox people, I leave it up to you to describe how you get there.

Hey Zen, would it mess things up terribly if my guy went chasing after this mystery clue person despite being told to head to the tavern?

Hm.

Why would your character want to?

A chase is more fun than sitting at a tavern, and if he catches the guy(?) he may get some respect points for being useful. Or that's what he thinks.

I'll let you do it if you can find someone else in the chase party who'd be willing to switch with you. (This is mostly for balancing reasons) I'll still have my character chew you out though for disobeying an order. I'll rp Melody catching the switched person before they give chase and tell them to go with the tavern party.

Yeah I thought you had a purpose for splitting them up like you did, I was just trying to make my character act how he would but I didn't want to screw anything up for you if you had it planned. Ultimately though there's like two people in that chase group that would probably catch the runner before David could, but he doesn't know that.

So which one of you freaks wants to trade me spots?

I'll go to the tavern instead of chasing! I think Dahlia's a bit flustered after that journey and honestly is a bit more confident with paperwork and conversation than she is with chasing and fighting! If you want to go ahead and make your post, that's cool. I really need to get to bed but will hopefully make mine tomorrow. ^.^

You're welcome to wait, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.