Iwaku: Azazel

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean stay at the top of their posts?

Something like this...

[DASH=white]Location: Eastern Kingdom, Diana's Tavern of Earthly Delights.

--text of Roleplay Post here--[/DASH]

Question! Where is my character starting out?

You should be included in Rory's post like one page back. Or bug him to get you a place.

I'm being hunted? Awesome~ I shall post when I get a few things organized and such! Also, if anyone is interested in plotting some things out I'm all ears!

Woody, would you be willing to work with XC? I'd like to have a mix of older members with newer ones for this RP.

*peers in to see what all is going on*

nope not yet perhaps eventually i will jump in!

Vay, you play with... Knives.

JK. Really whom ever you are comfortable with. These chillin's need to know the real power of collaborative fiction... er roleplaying.

Asmo insulted me and is going to be sorry that he's missing out on something awesome. >:[

Allow me to submit to you a less "anime-ish" and "cute" version of Ozymandius with less Cbox in-jokes that some people aren't cool enough to get. Opinions?

*hides from vay*

Okay! Seriously now, if anyone wants to collaborate with me (I'm going to play as Megane, so I'm going to start from somewhere in the Northern Wastelands/Insanity), please don't hesitate to nudge/kill/injure/rape/contact me, okay?

Added mah character into my first post. Rory and Fel, he doesn't go against any plans you had does he?

Grumpy's character was interesting. * w* I like it.~ -nodnod.-

I shall be posting in a moment!
It will take me a while, since it'll probably be my usual fluffy imagery filled catastrophe.
So.
Bear with me.<3
n.n
Knives shall be in the forest within the west land!

Okay! I've finally got enough brain power to make my post! I'll be in the Northern Woods!

I think it'd be helpful if everyone in each group made a Skype group to contact/plot with each other. That way, whoever's online at the time can plot, and people who log on later can just look through the logs to see

Status
Not open for further replies.