Iwaku: Azazel

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Watches as the new people get themselves tangled up in the IwakuWorldWeb*

Mr-Burns.gif
"Excellent.."

erry day I'm more convinced that Asmo is a psychopath.

It's all that reading on serial killers he was doing a little while back...

I woke up to read his post first thing and nearly died laughing.

MROOOOOOOOOOOOW.

Asmo is especially crazy in this rendition.

I just wanted everyone to know, after a thorough reading of @Asmodeus blog, I have to mention this that the GM team will be following this formula at times: [SPOILI]
10. The Asshole Factor
The final seasoning to the above recipe. None of the techniques above will work unless you apply a dose of ASSHOLE to the equation.

Because sometimes, no matter how skillful a GM you are, things will happen that are beyond your control. Real life will get in the way, people will fall out, internet connections will be lost, and players will get writer's block. A good story cannot be achieved unless you are willing to drag people kicking and screaming to the next plot point.

I'm talking about hijacking, spamming people on IM, harassing players, dropping plot-bombs, guilt-tripping and slaughtering the unworthy. Some people may dream of a world where these things aren't necessary, but with roleplays you are essentially dealing with a limitless number of chaotic possibilities, and a firm hand is needed.

Legacy has been built upon a mammoth heap of crushed egos, massacred characters, hijacked plotlines, bullying and intimidation. But at the same time, this has allowed those loyal to the story to soar upon incredible flights of fancy and create truly memorable characters. And now, at the end, those who are still there have a story to call their own.

And in my opinion, this is far better than having a string of failed roleplays and half-finished character sheets to your name.
[/SPOILI] Also; for the other parts of the much important 'recipe,' look at his blog. Or else.

House Rules: Because there be many people involved, we ask that any posts that are MORE THAN 2 PARAGRAPHS have a summary included at the end, so that players who are absent can catch up quickly with the plot.

What happened to this? didn't people notice this rule?

>Getting impatient
>Tempering self cause realizes there is an RL
>Still dammit.
>Where is Zytan.

He's currently fapping to killing dragons.

TAKE THAT! *skips back off to Skyrim*

He's currently fapping to killing dragons.

Let's hope he COMES back soon then.

/puts on shades.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I didn't read that post about everyone interacting with a preset person. You'll have to forgive me, my roleplay style is very different because I've never rped with people who decided OCC to make up a plot. (That and I wasn't able to read every single post on this thread before posting.) I've grown up rping by improvising on the spot so if my post in the RP thread doesn't work, I'll gladly edit it for some other purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.