Status
Not open for further replies.
n.n
That is a good idea. <3
I has a Skype. >:3 So. -nodnod.-

DONE.
AND DONE.
C:<

I am currently plotting with Vay, and Osso-san, and XC eventually.
n.n
So.
This shall be a big group, methinks.

No more anime-ish Ozzie!

Miru and Staci, I'll have you guys join up with Thomas and Eros sometime in this first scene.

I do agree with Miru that if possible, due to the amount of people involved find others that you want to plot with. Just make sure to post your ideas on this thread. While of course there is an over-arching plot; Fel and I want to give you the chance to free-form your own styles and ideas for this chapter of the mythos.

For now, Miru's going to look around to see what state this realm is in. I'm sure he'd recognize Vay, but he's going to treat him like he doesn't, for obvious reasons.

But.. Ror-san. Vay and Staci. o.o
So..
Vay Staci Thomas and Miru?... AND EROS?!
T ^T??

I should prooooobably talk to Rory and/or Fel about my plaaaaaans.

Plans:

Jarakahl will be in a cage fight of some sort, walked in by Jack Shade and his army. Everyone arrested, Jarakahl given chance to join Jack Shade.

Jarakahl will eventually meet Knives and find the collar familiar, not recognizing it until after a while - apparently she used to be owned by a rich big bad mobster whi frequented the cages.

Ugh.. this is bad. I am stuck in making the character sheet. I should be able to make it by the weekend, if I'm lucky.

Posted.

Oi XC, cha' going with the cage fighter idea to get to Jack or the other one? I can work either angle if need be. Or I can just go and be bros with Torsty.

Am I too late?

I just noticed this thing today.

Also trying to figure out how this works with Dark Reign.

I read the earlier stuff in this thread so I know this is like. . . an alternate time-line type deal.

Basically I'm trying to figure out if I should join as Orion or as something else altogether.

As far as I understand. Here's Dark Reign.

Here's Azazel. No Relation whatsoever. Make a new Orion or a new character, but the two Orion's won't ever meet. (As far as I understand)

It's simple, anything 'post-Gabe's departure' never happened.

Nope, no connection to Dark Reign what so ever. Best to keep the two worlds/settings apart. Think of the plot as being like a "new start."

A NEW START.
IN WHICH KNIVES SHALL SLOWLY DOMINATE OVER EVERYONE.
AND RULE THE WORLD.
WITH ADORABLENESS.
NYAAAAAH.

you just wait, Iwaku.
You..
just wait.

*me gets tired of waiting and stabs knives with a knife turning knives into more knives*

8D

"I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY REPRODUCED INTO MORE OF MEEEEE."
-tiny Knives clones float around in the air.-

Status
Not open for further replies.