• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Iwaku Apt.

Hmm .. We'll see. Cos I wanna play ME. Like literally me. The shit I get up to in school is worthy of Nichijou so I guess I can fit the setting.

c: Well, mebbe think it over, then once the actual OOC and the Jump-In is up, you can lurk and watch how others choose to play. ^^
I always think that helps me when I think of joining an rp. :3

Guess I'll just lurk around the Ooc and Ic till then guess I'll see yalls's

I don't. 8D

--Gotta job~
So.
SO.
I MIGHT try to plot out ideas this week.

MAYBE.
TRY.
KEYWORD.
Gotta brutha's wedding in June, work, and self image stuff holding me down a lot.
But, I shall brainstorm and work on this.
c:
Patience, kittens.

I'm back :D

And still interested.....I just got side tracked with a new job that took wayyy too much planning for the first week x.x talk about not getting paid enough overtime.... oh well.

SO.

I'm taking a wild-hopefully-true-guess that~~~~~ talking kittehs are aloud~? :3 -insert memories of Sailor Moon here....aaanndd now the theme song-

UHMMMMMMMM.
If you let me know exactly what you plan on playing, then I can possibly let a talking kitten or two go. c: If there were two of them, they could have adventures with each other :D

GRUMPS.
HEY.
I might be ready to start this up soon.<3

*just read through all 8 pages* o.e ....

Imma join, just to throw in some gender confusion. Cause it always ends in lols.

Back