Iwaku Apt.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
as if two shithoused Spacemarines and a drunken lich weren't bad enough, more people got thrown into the mix.

-my actual reaction to reading through this thread and realizing there is a slight possible chance that I too could be a cat character in this amazing Iwaku-partment idea-

:3

Purrity pwease Staci-sama?

[SPOILI]now i'm stuck on the cat-side of youtube again. there goes all concentration for studying....oh well
[/SPOILI]

Staci, you're going to put Seiji, October, WMD, Grumpy, Jinx, ISA and myself all in close proximity to large quantities of alcohol. just a warning.

you forgot to add me to the list D< though id' be more of standing by laughing my ass off at ya'll : D only cuz i <3 you so much dears ^^

I'll be hangin out with the drunk peeps though I'll probably only be drinking lightly.

I get firsties on Scrumpy Jack's Finest.

Staci, you're going to put Seiji, October, WMD, Grumpy, Jinx, ISA and myself all in close proximity to large quantities of alcohol. just a warning.
may i join in the drinking oh and i like that idea that way we are safe from zombies if it ever came to that

Can i get the penthouse ((most apartments have one that is bigger and better than the rest))

That is MOST apartments. BUT NOT THIS ONE. 8D
I like some equality. Depending on how many roomies you have, or if you live alone, the rooms are fair, but not crazy awesome like a penthouse.
I just don't want it so out of proportion like that. - w- Idk. I have a vision. It's hard to express.

I call first to be evicted! I know it would be coming!

Staci just tell us yes or no. Its your vision and your the GM if you don't want it just say so. Like you did.

Ahhh man..I know atleast two people in that will try and get me in on the drinking...NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

Hunter, DARRRRLING, I can say what I want. - w- People know me, they know how I think.
This is open to discussion.
It will be clear in the actual OOC.
I don't like saying Yes or No straight out. I am open minded.
I just explained my thoughts on it. Thus, no need for a yes or no. The answer is there.<3
No worries.

Yeah, Raiu, sure, I'm all right with that idea.

Read my answer as "PREPARE TO BE MESSED WITH AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY", by the way.
:)

**Stuffs rotting rodents into nooks and crannies of Raiu's floor**

So since my request already got approved I claim being an epic black and white tuxedo cat.

bwtux1.jpg

bwtux.jpg

Also this is how I demand to be carried around in the apartments:

1334694751098.jpg

Is this accpetable Staci? :3

Selenite would love to carry a Supercat in such fashion.

No blu-ray. I don't have that. DvD, games, game consoles, manga, hentai and playstation network points only.

Or you could promise to remove the rats out of my floor.

Or cookies, if you want to be let inside my floor.

sorry i wont be able to go onto your floor since im a plague rat and i have no hentai only yaoi and yuri but i dont think hentai is alright i mean you only see the girls face i like to see the guys faces, plus i no share my cookies i will never give anyone a game or station, my mangas are way to precious and i will never pay for playstation points.

can i offer sex because really i dont think i can offer anything else....or i could cook for you but i dont think you would like my cooking since i have put people in the hospital -_- it was only once but i have kinda been banned from my all of my familys kitchens. -_-