Iwaku Apt.

*hits the roof with a broom* Quite down up their!

am i the only one who heard the word halfway house and insanity word and thought "damn i have no idea which i would fall under."
wait you said play your dreams...so i would play as jason voorhees's lover and the love child of ghostface ((the first movies hot guy (not the creepy one))) and kirby ((ok so i did love her but when she got one of the questions wrong i wanted her to die))...holy crap i would be kick ass...wait i am kick ass

Realistic dreams. I think. I dunno. - w-
UNLESS THAT WAS A JOKE. -whoosh, over my head.-

Well, not THAT Realistic.

DOES ANYONE UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN? >_>

Lets just have it so that Staci has to ok anything before it goes in if it suspends belief.

T ^T It's so hard to explain. And I just woke up. Tiredface! But, yes. :D That works nicely.
I'll have fun reading everyone's character profiles too. - w-

Well if we are doing profiles won't it not be a JumpIn?

Well.. Yeah. No. I mean the intro.
Usually an intro consists of some background..
At least, when I write them, they do.

I find it hard to cram in history in one post...usually it comes out in little spurts as I write.

I will join.

On one condition.

I have my own floor which I am currently boarding up for the zombie apolocypse. The stairs are baracaded and the elevator is duct taped shut. If you wish to pass, you must bribe me.

Or offer anime.

- w- . .
I'll let that be up to everyone here if they think that is fair. ^^'
DISCUSS, KITTENS. DISCUSS.

Will a slightly-used Blu-Ray of Star Driver do?

I dnt evn no how to respond accordingly to that.

Staci, you're going to put Seiji, October, WMD, Grumpy, Jinx, ISA and myself all in close proximity to large quantities of alcohol. just a warning.

He said he could be bribed with anime. I am trying to bribe him with anime.
And I think a cat is eating my connection to Steam.

WHOOT ALCOHOL!

​8D LET THE CHAOS PREPARE TO BEGIN, HUBBU.