• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

The_Queer_Alien

He/They. 🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍🌈♾️♓👽
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
  3. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Agender
  6. Primarily Prefer Male
  7. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
All of them.
The History
In the year 2020 a man in Russia named Igor Ivanov rose to power, but he had a vision... World domination. A vision he is so close to making into a reality.

The countries he's been able to take over form an empire called, the Ivanov empire. Countries in the Ivanov empire are required to follow these laws.

1. Countries are allowed to keep any tradition aslong as the russian government approves of it, however russian is the official language in the entire Ivanov Empire, so speaking any other language publicly will result in persecution.

2. No citizen is allowed to choose their job or career, citizens will dedicate their lives to whatever the government chooses for them.

3. Citizens cannot choose their spouse, once a citizen reaches the age of 25 they will be matched with another citizen whom they'll have to marry. If unmarried, romantic or sexual relationships are not allowed, platonic relationships between two people of the opposite sex after age of 12 are illegal.

4. Citizens under the age of 25 cannot socialize with anyone unless the other person is the child of a friend of their parents

5. Citizens under the age of 25 are not allowed out after 9:00 p.m or before 5:00 p.m

6. Reading, or watching, any form of media which is banned by the Russian government will result in execution

In the western hemisphere he has been able to take over all of North America. While in the eastern hemisphere he has been able to take over every single country, however there is one country which is different then the rest. Japan.

Citizens not allowed to leave the Ivannov empire, so the best place for citizens to go for a better life is the northern side japan, as it is the farthest off the map, and therefore the rules are much less rigid (for example rules 4 and 5 don't apply and one can get away with rule 6 if you know the right guy). However this isn't easy in order to move to another country one must earn their citizenship, something which costs a lot of money.

220px-Shibuya_Night_%28HDR%29.jpg

Meanwhile on the southern side of Japan is where a rebellion sparks, those who are tired of the Ivannov empire's iron fist move to southern side of Japan. Those looking to join the rebellion will face trails to enter southern japan, but if you really want freedom, then breaking a few laws will be a walk in the park.
images

P
eople from all over the world move to the land of the rising Sun for one of two reasons. To start over a new life, the legal way, or to rise up against their oppressors, you choose why you came and where you go, just know one thing once you made up your mind, you can't change it.

The Setting
The role play takes place in Japan, both north and south, you live in either one of these as either. A citizen, a government official, rebel, or anything else.

The Story
This story takes place in April of 2050, a time in which the japanese school year starts, and the battle between Ivannov and the rebellion is heating up, many non rebel citizens that live in southern japan are starting to move to northern japan, leading them to go into an econimic crisis, however the country stays the highest in education. However many rebels go to northern japan to lay low for a while before going back to southern japan. Causing the government to send body guards to the area to check for anyone. This is where the roleplay starts.
The Rules

1. No god modding, meta gaming, or controlling anyone else's character without their permission
2. I will have to accept your character before you can RP, if I ask you to edit something it's because I really like your character but I can't accept them just yet
3. This roleplay is meant for ages 14+ meaning that there will be some swearing, and a lot of graphic violence, if you are easily triggered, or you are not comfortable with that please do not join this. As with sexual scenes I'm perfectly fine with it, however please write them as a spoiler titled "warning sexual content" cause some people do want to read it but some people don't want to read it example:
and then they fucked
4. Don't be a jerk if you want to give feedback give them CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM NOT A RANT
Constructive criticism: You may want to add some flaws to your character just so that he's not too over powered, and he could use some personality
Rant: Your character is soooooooo fucking OP, and he's so fucking underwritten with no personality, and I believe that everyone else is thinking the exact same thing even though am not on anyone's head and everyone has different opinions, you're a terrible writer go to hell, no one want you here ARGHHHHHHHH *head explodes*
5. Be nice to others if you have a problem with someone take it to the p.m and don't get me involved you're all teen members and adult members not child members so act like mature adults/ teens, not like toddlers who need their mommy to fix everything *insert bridge from song 'ain't it fun' by paramore*
6. HAVE FUN!

The Character Sheet
[Picture] (can't be realistic)
Name:
Nationality:
Residence: (Northern or Southern japan)
Occupation: (if student specify which grade example: Student; 1st year High School. if rebel please specify which position does your character serve in the rebellion example: Rebel; child care taker)
Personality:
Height
Weight:
History:
English Voice Actor: (optional)
Japanese Voice Actor: (optional)

Theme song: (optional)

Character adoption sheet

this is if you're giving your character up for adoption when you do you character will be off the roster into the claiming list until someone claims them.
Character Name:
Personality traits:
Brief history:
Reason for giving them up:

Claiming Sheet
Character:
Original Owner:

The Lists
The Links

Last edited:
Gabranth.png
"All who stand in our righteous path shall die!"

"
Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,
Do not go gentle into that good night.
"
- Dylan Thomas

Name:
:// NAME CLASSIFIED //:

Title:
The Executioner of His Imperial Majesty

Lord Rank:
VI

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Nationality:
German

Residence:
The Lonely Mansion, Southern Japan
*In constant vigilance against rebels*

One of the 10 Lords of the Emperor
The Executioner

Personality:
Stoic as a rock, distant from people and avoiding them like the plague except the 10 Lords and the Emperor, Cold as glaciers which is so effective that people have a sensation of coldness and dread around him, even among members of the 10 Lords (Except I, II, III, and IV) but not the Emperor.

He is merciless, dealing out judgment with ruthless efficiency and is willing to kill innocent if it means to further the agenda of the Empire and his Emperor.

Dislikes:
+People +Noise +Rebels

History:
//CLASSIFIED INFORMATION//

Approach of the 10 Lords, heralding their presence

Personal theme song

View attachment 145268
"All who stand in our righteous path shall die!"

"
Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,
Do not go gentle into that good night.
"
- Dylan Thomas

Name:
:// NAME CLASSIFIED //:

Title:
The Executioner of His Imperial Majesty

Lord Rank:
VI

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Nationality:
German

Residence:
The Lonely Mansion, Southern Japan
*In constant vigilance against rebels*

One of the 10 Lords of the Emperor
The Executioner

Personality:
Stoic as a rock, distant from people and avoiding them like the plague except the 10 Lords and the Emperor, Cold as glaciers which is so effective that people have a sensation of coldness and dread around him, even among members of the 10 Lords (Except I, II, III, and IV) but not the Emperor.

He is merciless, dealing out judgment with ruthless efficiency and is willing to kill innocent if it means to further the agenda of the Empire and his Emperor.

Dislikes:
+People +Noise +Rebels

History:
//CLASSIFIED INFORMATION//

Approach of the 10 Lords, heralding their presence

Personal theme song

Accepted

@Seishin Ryuu hey right now I was thinking since both of our characters are rebels maybe they can interact

• Useful
Reactions: Nanashi
What did you have in mind?
Well if you read the thread you'd know what that C.H.R.I.S was assigned to be team mates with Hiroki, my character Hiroki blows him off and tells him that he wants to work alone. I don't really have anything in mind maybe you enter in which ever way you see fit.

Where's @Gladis ? Need your other Lord

I'll need to drop out of this for now. I've got too much going on at the moment, sorry to disappoint.

I'll need to drop out of this for now. I've got too much going on at the moment, sorry to disappoint.
Understandable thanks for being interested

I like to start off with a BANG!

Can I be warranted the permission of perhaps... Assassinating a key political figure in the Russian Emperor's regime.

Perhaps something like the first son/sons or daughters of one of the ten Lord's of power in his regime?

I promise I'll put in some German humour... XD.

I like to start off with a BANG!

Can I be warranted the permission of perhaps... Assassinating a key political figure in the Russian Emperor's regime.

Perhaps something like the first son/sons or daughters of one of the ten Lord's of power in his regime?

I promise I'll put in some German humour... XD.

Sure

@Seishin Ryuu I'm sorry to bother you since you already dropped out, but I REALLY like you character so would it okay if I put him up for adoption. You probably wouldn't mind since you already dropped out, but I'm asking permission so that you don't get mad if I do.

• Bucket of Rainbows
@Seishin Ryuu I'm sorry to bother you since you already dropped out, but I REALLY like you character so would it okay if I put him up for adoption. You probably wouldn't mind since you already dropped out, but I'm asking permission so that you don't get mad if I do.

If I hadn't deleted him already, I'd have been fine with that. However it would require you to completely re-post his sheet, which no longer exists as it goes.

However, one of the RPs I was apart of has stopped which frees up my time to rejoin this one; possibly with the same character, but redone.

If I hadn't deleted him already, I'd have been fine with that. However it would require you to completely re-post his sheet, which no longer exists as it goes.

However, one of the RPs I was apart of has stopped which frees up my time to rejoin this one; possibly with the same character, but redone.
Oh okay

• Love
ACP_Assault_1400057104.jpg
latest
Name:
Alias Roberts

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Nationality:
African American

Residence:
Kyushu, South Japan
Rebel Base, Main Operations

S.T.R.I.K.E. Team Commander
Personality:
Roberts is regarded as a force to be reckoned with and "... the devil's fear itself," evidenced by his prowess in combat empowered by his brutal, and imposing tactics. He has a tendency to "go solo" during missions, much to the dismay of his superiors. But this is superseded due to the missions always ending in a success. Despite having an obscure past, highly potent skills, and a reserved, "lone wolf" personality, Alias shows care and compassion for his fellow soldiers; he often undertakes life threatening situations to assist troops, civilians, and takes all highly threatening situations that would prove suicidal to regular soldiers. He can be charismatic and reassuring, as well as a born leader, inspiring confidence in those under his command. He is said to be cool under pressure, with laser-like focus, even while maintaining adaptability and flexibility.

-Challenges
-Ramen
-Reading

Dislikes:
-Injustices
-Abuse of power
-Lack of discipline

Height:
6" ft 4' inches

Weight:
217 lbs

History:
Alias was born March 20, 2018 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to a pair of respected Army officers. He grew up there before his sixth birthday, when the Ivannov Empire managed to occupy and conquer the last remaining states of the U.S; forcing his parents to send him away with his godmother, and them dying in defensive positions of the escape shuttles to Japan. Alias hated living in Kyushu, but loved living with his godmother. Two years later as the war intensified, a then-eight year old Alias would feel conflicted about the loss of his parents and what the war was doing to other kids like him. His godmother would teach him how to play the acoustic guitar in hopes he'd be distracted from the conflict, and better cope with his pain. He would live in Kyushu for ten years before enlisting in the remnants of the U.S. Army at 18.

Robert's earliest known engagement occurred in Russian Occupied Seoul, Korea, where he single-handedly saved his entire platoon. He later fought in South Africa and Antarctica during the Empire's second invasion force. Months later he would serve beside the reformed 75th Ranger Regiment and Delta Force during the Battle of Rushmore. In 2041, his godmother would pass away due to a terrorist bombing attack conducted in the downtown area of Kyushu. Alias' courage, and tactical awareness allowed him selection for a secret super soldier project the rebels were conducting to gain an edge in the war.

The program, code-named: Project: OLYMPIAN, was a top secret program initiated by the Rebel's Special Weapons Division in order to produce a soldier of indomitable ability; to turn the tide of the war. The program would train the individual to be tougher and harder than any of the elitist fighting forces the world had to offer, most importantly the Ivannov Empire. With a class of three hundred selected, Alias was the only trainee to make through the extensively harsh and taxing training regime; in this course he would learn and assortment of advanced skills, while refine those already known. Later, Alias as the only subject would have experimental cybernetic and biochemical augmentations performed on him as the second phase of the project. After a week in recovery, Alias would awaken with an increase in muscle mass, sharper vision, and increase in height, and extensively increased reflexes. Alias' first instance of using them would come during a smash and grab OP from Russian insurgents trying to acquire the data on Project: OLYMPIAN, and replicate their own soldiers. An unarmored, unequipped, and freshly recovered Alias would engage the adversaries to gain a swift victory; he would then apprehend the data, and destroy it. During the battle, the Insurgents managed to destroy all traces of the Rebel's information in order to reproduce the project. However they were planning on cancelling initially, due to the second and last phases of the project being too heavy on funding requirements.

Several months later after a standstill in the war, Alias would lead a S.T.R.I.K.E Team to capture a Russian official. He and his team would infiltrate the compound, eliminating all hostiles within the area without alarm, and extract the HVT on board a stashed friendly C-17. He would participate in and lead several more S.T.R.I.K.E missions before being promoted to S.T.R.I.K.E Team Commander, now overseeing all S.T.R.I.K.E operations.

Equipment:
Alias' combat uniform is composed of a Nomex and Kevlar fiber. It sports reinforced titanium plates on the upper arms, lower legs, one large plate in his custom vest, and a rucksack used to hold extra ammo and ordinance. His uniform is also adorned with an assortment of pockets and pouches for carrying extra items. It's notably more flexible and mobile than the average BDU, despite the additions, with the helmet made of titanium with a wireless communicator and built in visor with a heads-up display with advanced features, including TACMAP, TEAMBIO, and TEAMCOM interfaces; a motion tracker; as well as team status lights. The visor suite features an automatic magnification and image enhancement system controlled by the wearer's eye movements. For example, if the wearer squints while looking at a particular spot the system will automatically zoom in.

Skills & Abilities:
*Artificially Enhanced Physiology*

Alias' experimental augmentations have transformed him from a fine soldier into a near "perfect" specimen of human development and conditioning. His physical ability is far superior than that of the finest human athlete, measured on a superhuman level. His physical strength is enhanced to the very peak of human potential, consistently able to sustain lifts of 800 lbs (363 kg) or greater. This strength also extends to his legs, enabling him to leap 20 ft (6 m) out in a single bound and 10 ft (3 m) into the air without a running start. He can snap steel handcuffs and chains, and is capable of breaking through wooden walls and steel doors with a single kick. He can move at speeds equal to that of the absolute finest human athlete, capable of running at a sustained 30 mph (48 kph), though he can run up to speeds faster that this in short instances. is bones and muscles are denser and harder and so are amplified to the highest human potential, making him very durable. He is durable enough to the point that if a person beats him with a metal bat stick, the bat would break and Roberts would show little discomfort. This is how he survived other forms of extensive punishment throughout his career, such as a fall from several stories, like the time he landed on a car from 2000 feet, or a high altitude, low open parachute jump from ten miles up, with little to no injury. His agility is greater than that of an Olympic gold medalist. He can coordinate his body with balance, flexibility, and dexterity. His reflexes border on superhuman level. His reaction speed is 20 kph, which makes it possible for him to dodge gunfire, even at point blank range.

*Master Tactician & Strategist*
Alias is an accomplished strategist. He had been widely considered one of, if not the greatest, tacticians on the planet, both on and off the battlefield. He is able to formulate battle strategies and his brilliant tactical sense allows him to alter any strategy to fit the changing need of the situation.

*Master Martial Artist*
He is an expert in hand-to-hand combat being extremely skilled in multiple martial arts through his training in military combatives and instruction under various private instructors. His main form of combat is an eclectic mix of Hapkido, Karate, Jujitsu, Kung Fu, Capoeira, and Jailhouse Boxing. He's also shown traits of krav maga and excels in knife fighting.

*Expert Marksman*
He can throw most projectile weaponry with great aim and is well-versed in the use of firearms. Alias is notably trained in every weapon known to man.

*Multi-lingual*
Alias is fluent in English, German, Romanian, and Japanese. Due to his enhanced intelligence, learning a different language is "like reading a book."

Personal Loadout:
9da08398-a670-41cd-a572-ae63cc504db9_Thumbnail.PNG
AUG A3 CQC, silenced w/ Micro-T reflex sight and G23 magnifier, M230 grenade launcher; 30 round magazine, and infrared laser sight, modified to fire hollow point.

f48fa95a8c7bdd23cf1aae033b3170ce--gentleman-bronze.jpg

Heckler & Koch P30L, extended 15 round magazine, custom muzzle break, modified to fire hollow point.
UC2786nw.jpg

6 inch stainless steel karambit. "Panther's claw."

English Voice Actor:
Ike Amadi

Japanese Voice Actor:
(N/A)

Theme song:

I'm still awaiting that Gladius for her CS though

ACP_Assault_1400057104.jpg
latest
Name:
Alias Roberts

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Nationality:
African American

Residence:
Kyushu, South Japan
Rebel Base, Main Operations

S.T.R.I.K.E. Team Commander

Personality:
Roberts is regarded as a force to be reckoned with and "... the devil's fear itself," evidenced by his prowess in combat empowered by his brutal, and imposing tactics. He has a tendency to "go solo" during missions, much to the dismay of his superiors. But this is superseded due to the missions always ending in a success. Despite having an obscure past, highly potent skills, and a reserved, "lone wolf" personality, Alias shows care and compassion for his fellow soldiers; he often undertakes life threatening situations to assist troops, civilians, and takes all highly threatening situations that would prove suicidal to regular soldiers. He can be charismatic and reassuring, as well as a born leader, inspiring confidence in those under his command. He is said to be cool under pressure, with laser-like focus, even while maintaining adaptability and flexibility.

-Challenges
-Ramen
-Reading

Dislikes:
-Injustices
-Abuse of power
-Lack of discipline

Height:
6" ft 4' inches

Weight:
217 lbs

History:
Alias was born March 20, 2018 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to a pair of respected Army officers. He grew up there before his sixth birthday, when the Ivannov Empire managed to occupy and conquer the last remaining states of the U.S; forcing his parents to send him away with his godmother, and them dying in defensive positions of the escape shuttles to Japan. Alias hated living in Kyushu, but loved living with his godmother. Two years later as the war intensified, a then-eight year old Alias would feel conflicted about the loss of his parents and what the war was doing to other kids like him. His godmother would teach him how to play the acoustic guitar in hopes he'd be distracted from the conflict, and better cope with his pain. He would live in Kyushu for ten years before enlisting in the remnants of the U.S. Army at 18.

Robert's earliest known engagement occurred in Russian Occupied Seoul, Korea, where he single-handedly saved his entire platoon. He later fought in South Africa and Antarctica during the Empire's second invasion force. Months later he would serve beside the reformed 75th Ranger Regiment and Delta Force during the Battle of Rushmore. In 2041, his godmother would pass away due to a terrorist bombing attack conducted in the downtown area of Kyushu. Alias' courage, and tactical awareness allowed him selection for a secret super soldier project the rebels were conducting to gain an edge in the war.

The program, code-named: Project: OLYMPIAN, was a top secret program initiated by the Rebel's Special Weapons Division in order to produce a soldier of indomitable ability; to turn the tide of the war. The program would train the individual to be tougher and harder than any of the elitist fighting forces the world had to offer, most importantly the Ivannov Empire. With a class of three hundred selected, Alias was the only trainee to make through the extensively harsh and taxing training regime; in this course he would learn and assortment of advanced skills, while refine those already known. Later, Alias as the only subject would have experimental cybernetic and biochemical augmentations performed on him as the second phase of the project. After a week in recovery, Alias would awaken with an increase in muscle mass, sharper vision, and increase in height, and extensively increased reflexes. Alias' first instance of using them would come during a smash and grab OP from Russian insurgents trying to acquire the data on Project: OLYMPIAN, and replicate their own soldiers. An unarmored, unequipped, and freshly recovered Alias would engage the adversaries to gain a swift victory; he would then apprehend the data, and destroy it. During the battle, the Insurgents managed to destroy all traces of the Rebel's information in order to reproduce the project. However they were planning on cancelling initially, due to the second and last phases of the project being too heavy on funding requirements.

Several months later after a standstill in the war, Alias would lead a S.T.R.I.K.E Team to capture a Russian official. He and his team would infiltrate the compound, eliminating all hostiles within the area without alarm, and extract the HVT on board a stashed friendly C-17. He would participate in and lead several more S.T.R.I.K.E missions before being promoted to S.T.R.I.K.E Team Commander, now overseeing all S.T.R.I.K.E operations.

Equipment:
Alias' combat uniform is composed of a Nomex and Kevlar fiber. It sports reinforced titanium plates on the upper arms, lower legs, one large plate in his custom vest, and a rucksack used to hold extra ammo and ordinance. His uniform is also adorned with an assortment of pockets and pouches for carrying extra items. It's notably more flexible and mobile than the average BDU, despite the additions, with the helmet made of titanium with a wireless communicator and built in visor with a heads-up display with advanced features, including TACMAP, TEAMBIO, and TEAMCOM interfaces; a motion tracker; as well as team status lights. The visor suite features an automatic magnification and image enhancement system controlled by the wearer's eye movements. For example, if the wearer squints while looking at a particular spot the system will automatically zoom in.

Skills & Abilities:
*Artificially Enhanced Physiology*

Alias' experimental augmentations have transformed him from a fine soldier into a near "perfect" specimen of human development and conditioning. His physical ability is far superior than that of the finest human athlete, measured on a superhuman level. His physical strength is enhanced to the very peak of human potential, consistently able to sustain lifts of 800 lbs (363 kg) or greater. This strength also extends to his legs, enabling him to leap 20 ft (6 m) out in a single bound and 10 ft (3 m) into the air without a running start. He can snap steel handcuffs and chains, and is capable of breaking through wooden walls and steel doors with a single kick. He can move at speeds equal to that of the absolute finest human athlete, capable of running at a sustained 30 mph (48 kph), though he can run up to speeds faster that this in short instances. is bones and muscles are denser and harder and so are amplified to the highest human potential, making him very durable. He is durable enough to the point that if a person beats him with a metal bat stick, the bat would break and Roberts would show little discomfort. This is how he survived other forms of extensive punishment throughout his career, such as a fall from several stories, like the time he landed on a car from 2000 feet, or a high altitude, low open parachute jump from ten miles up, with little to no injury. His agility is greater than that of an Olympic gold medalist. He can coordinate his body with balance, flexibility, and dexterity. His reflexes border on superhuman level. His reaction speed is 20 kph, which makes it possible for him to dodge gunfire, even at point blank range.

*Master Tactician & Strategist*
Alias is an accomplished strategist. He had been widely considered one of, if not the greatest, tacticians on the planet, both on and off the battlefield. He is able to formulate battle strategies and his brilliant tactical sense allows him to alter any strategy to fit the changing need of the situation.

*Master Martial Artist*
He is an expert in hand-to-hand combat being extremely skilled in multiple martial arts through his training in military combatives and instruction under various private instructors. His main form of combat is an eclectic mix of Hapkido, Karate, Jujitsu, Kung Fu, Capoeira, and Jailhouse Boxing. He's also shown traits of krav maga and excels in knife fighting.

*Expert Marksman*
He can throw most projectile weaponry with great aim and is well-versed in the use of firearms. Alias is notably trained in every weapon known to man.

*Multi-lingual*
Alias is fluent in English, German, Romanian, and Japanese. Due to his enhanced intelligence, learning a different language is "like reading a book."

Personal Loadout:
View attachment 146073
AUG A3 CQC, silenced w/ Micro-T reflex sight and G23 magnifier, M230 grenade launcher; 30 round magazine, and infrared laser sight, modified to fire hollow point.

f48fa95a8c7bdd23cf1aae033b3170ce--gentleman-bronze.jpg

Heckler & Koch P30L, extended 15 round magazine, custom muzzle break, modified to fire hollow point.

UC2786nw.jpg

6 inch stainless steel karambit. "Panther's claw."

English Voice Actor:
Ike Amadi

Japanese Voice Actor:
(N/A)

Theme song:

Accepted

• Love
Alright so the IC is getting pretty boring, and I have no Idea what to post. So I have taken the following measures to keep the IC Alive. Anyone who has already posts their first post and knows what the help to do, PLEASE POST, the first one to post in 24 hours becomes a moderator for this thread. As for those who have not posted their first post yet.
@The Perfect Cadence and @Seishin Ryuu you guys have two days to post your first post or you will be temporarily suspended from the thread. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but am trying to keep my thread alive.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Alright so the IC is getting pretty boring, and I have no Idea what to post. So I have taken the following measures to keep the IC Alive. Anyone who has already posts their first post and knows what the help to do, PLEASE POST, the first one to post in 24 hours becomes a moderator for this thread. As for those who have not posted their first post yet.
@The Perfect Cadence and @Seishin Ryuu you guys have two days to post your first post or you will be temporarily suspended from the thread. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but am trying to keep my thread alive.

Acknowledged.