Iuvenes Magi Magicae (Still looking for players)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kitt we should probably start a short collab sometime soon... would you like to make a post at school receiving the text and not checking it out first, or would you like Eiji to visit you directly?

@Kitt we should probably start a short collab sometime soon... would you like to make a post at school receiving the text and not checking it out first, or would you like Eiji to visit you directly?
I'll post first. I apologize for my recent inactivity, I had to take care of some personal stuff, you know. Afterwards, we can collab. Google Docs, correct? Sorry if I mess anything up, I didn't really read any previous posts, for the sake of "oh im a newbie and i know nothing of the magi world okie doke" aspect of Kyoya. Also, is there a limit of paragraphs? I just got out of a three para minimum roleplay and I'm still adjusting. Sorry in advance, thanks for the answers, in advance.

I'll post first. I apologize for my recent inactivity, I had to take care of some personal stuff, you know. Afterwards, we can collab. Google Docs, correct? Sorry if I mess anything up, I didn't really read any previous posts, for the sake of "oh im a newbie and i know nothing of the magi world okie doke" aspect of Kyoya. Also, is there a limit of paragraphs? I just got out of a three para minimum roleplay and I'm still adjusting. Sorry in advance, thanks for the answers, in advance.
Actually, I usually use PMs or Titanpad. Pms help me keep the formatting, and titanpad is easy to use and has a chat.

Post length minimum is like, a paragraph depending on the situation, but I like a long one, or two paragraphs usually. I'm not riding anybody about that though.

Actually, I usually use PMs or Titanpad. Pms help me keep the formatting, and titanpad is easy to use and has a chat.

Post length minimum is like, a paragraph depending on the situation, but I like a long one, or two paragraphs usually. I'm not riding anybody about that though.
Okay, cool. Titanpad is free, correct?

I've started the intro. Feel free to pop in whenever.

Starting again.

I'm waiting~

There we go. I'll probably be editing as you go along~

Might be an idea to put a dividing line between where our collab starts and the last one ends.

And it's done! ^v^

Eiji be like: "Dis be awkward.

Anyways, I can't guarantee a post tonight and I want to give @Ayla a chance to post, otherwise, if nothing by tomorrow, I'll post

Reactions: Flame
I can get my post up in the morning, I totally forgot where my character is at this point and where the time frame in the rp is at

Last thing your character did was to leave Eiji's house. Unless you're planning to interact with someone, I would say the time frame is moot. It's all vaguely after school at some point. Chances are this RP day will be over soon.

Last thing your character did was to leave Eiji's house. Unless you're planning to interact with someone, I would say the time frame is moot. It's all vaguely after school at some point. Chances are this RP day will be over soon.
Eiji will probably recover Karou and go home for the day.

I think Utsuho means track her? or find her and bring her back?

Status
Not open for further replies.