Iuvenes Magi Magicae (Still looking for players)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, @Mako you said, all of us can telepathically communicate with each other, does that only apply once we've made a contract or will that happen once we meet Kyuubey? idk how powerful or far reaching Karou's mind reading is, but if she can zoom in on either of our characters' thoughts, then maybe that can be how she learns about grief seeds and such. just a suggestion

Reactions: Ayla
I think Mako meant Kaoru and Yuzuki
I did.
Karou is still pretty pissed at Eiji, but she's already getting into some trouble with her soul gem o:

I dont really know how to intregrate that knowledge with Karou, since Eiji never told her, neither did Kyuubey, and I dont really know if Karou already knows about greif seeds? She barely knew about Magi in the first place so correct me if im wronggg.
She does not. However, in this world, overusing your soul gem does not = specter. You just instantly die and fade from existence
Hey, you said, all of us can telepathically communicate with each other, does that only apply once we've made a contract or will that happen once we meet Kyuubey? idk how powerful or far reaching Karou's mind reading is, but if she can zoom in on either of our characters' thoughts, then maybe that can be how she learns about grief seeds and such. just a suggestion

Well, the girls could talk through Kyuubey's power before they turned into magical girls, so I'd say the same applies here. However, nobody but the ones who are already Magi have met Kyuubey yet. I guess if she focused, she could hear us talking, though.

Should I go ahead and make a post? I know your rule for two others after me to post, but i don't think the others have an opportunity to do so

We could edit your last post into a collaboritave one, then make my last one an interaction with Kaoru or Karou. I also need to get more players...

sure, I'll pm a collab link in a few minutes. oh and i'll combine both of our last responses into the collab if that's okay

I guess for getting more players, a banner? maybe another interest check

alright everyone, so I have edited and added in the collab between me and -now Utsuho- feel free to read whenever you wish!

And I have edited my post, @Ayla ! You are now open for a possible interaction! Sorry for KO'ing your character in my post. I hope it doesn't bother you too much.
@Saito Hajime , you might begin interaction with Yuuki's character now that she's freed up.

Sorry for the lack of available characters to interact with, I'm still looking, and I think I'm going to set up another interest in another section...
I have photoshop CS6, and I've been trying to work on a good banner for the rp, but I've come up with nothing that looks nice, and I don't want to be sloppy. Sorry, folks.

Also! I'd like to open things up to more input from you all. I have a pretty good Idea of where all I'm going with my character, and the world for the most part, but I'd like some insight into your own character's personal arcs. You've had some time to play and think on it, so I'd like to hear how you all plan on working out your own arcs to become Magi. Of course, I'd be the one sending QB after you, but I'd also like to help influence the development of your characters a little.

Not exactly sure how I'll be able to interact with your character @Saito Hajime maybe we should timeskip it? also it looks like you've got something planned with Midori and Kaoru looks like she's on her way to making a contract. do you have any plans with that or anything I could do to help?

If we can time skip, than sure, go ahead.

And I'm waiting for certain things to happen before going ahead with my plans. Thanks for offering though.

Hiya! Am I still allowed to join so late into it?

YES! Please join! ^v^

Alright @Saito Hajime not really a big post nor anything to move things along other than a timeskip, but hopefully it helps lead things into where you want to go. Plus I didn't want to control your npcs without your permision. also, we might need to collab soon if there's going to be a ton of interaction between our characters in the near future.

Last edited:
wadanohara_by_astariku-d8ae20d.png

Name:
Kyoya Atsuki
"Kyo, if that's too hard for you."

"But that doesn't mean you can underestimate me! I'll still kick your ass into tomorrow!"

Weapon(s):
tumblr_neb09dvoHx1te7rvzo1_400.png

Notes: Has a double functionality as a scythe as well. Similar appearance.

Wish:
"I wish...that I could change my appearance at will..!"

Power:

Weapon orb:
The orb can formulate any sort of weapon (In your image, a staff is depicted), going as far as to even mimic other magi's weapons if you wished. The weapons can be customized and changed in size as well, but the catch is that she cannot summon multiple weapons (unless they are paired weapons)

Camouflage:
She can blend in with any sort of surface, and even refract light around herself to become invisible. As her wish dictates, she may even change her body type, hair color, and other features to look like other people, even going as far to mimic males. She cannot copy tattoos, or any sort of mark she hasn't seen. She also cannot accurately change into anything she hasn't seen first. Custom looks are just fine, however. Her Magi costume may also be changed at will.

Flight:
Using her orb, she may fly just as a witch would atop any staff weapon.

Blind/Muffle:
She can cast blinding explosions of light, and reduce the impact of her steps to the point where she is completely silent. She cannot mask her magic energies.

Last edited:
Kyoya's Powers:

Weapon orb: The orb can formulate any sort of weapon (In your image, a staff is depicted), going as far as to even mimic other magi's weapons if you wished. The weapons can be customized and changed in size as well, but the catch is that she cannot summon multiple weapons (unless they are paired weapons)

Camouflage: She can blend in with any sort of surface, and even refract light around herself to become invisible. As her wish dictates, she may even change her body type, hair color, and other features to look like other people, even going as far to mimic males. She cannot copy tattoos, or any sort of mark she hasn't seen. She also cannot accurately change into anything she hasn't seen first. Custom looks are just fine, however. Her Magi costume may also be changed at will.

Flight: Using her orb, she may fly just as a witch would atop any staff weapon.

Blind/Muffle: She can cast blinding explosions of light, and reduce the impact of her steps to the point where she is completely silent. She cannot mask her magic energies.

How should I jump into this?

How should I jump into this?
Conveniently enough, your character's name is Kyo, isn't it? You've been sent a mysterious text! (Read the last page of the IC for further info)

Uh, seeing as that roof meeting is over, I don't see how that helps.

Uh, seeing as that roof meeting is over, I don't see how that helps.
True, but maybe she ignored it because she didn't know them, and thinks it's complete B.S?

Anyway, the followup is that I'll begin a collab with the new character once I post the finished collab me an Ayla have. It ought to be pretty short.

True, but maybe she ignored it because she didn't know them, and thinks it's complete B.S?

Anyway, the followup is that I'll begin a collab with the new character once I post the finished collab me an Ayla have. It ought to be pretty short.
My point was that they would probably need something more concrete to do, but seeing as you've got that covered, it's hardly an issue now.

Long ass post, go!

(I am so tired for real... I think I might call it and do the next collab tomorrow.)

Status
Not open for further replies.