It's the Holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Ha, I didn't realize Justine was the only finished one. Regardless, I'm probably going to accept the other two regardless, but I'll wait till they're finished. Just because I know when my characters are preemptively accepted, I usually... don't actually finish them. *Cough*

Regardless, I really love all of your characters and the story you've got in the works for them. I'm very, very happy that everyone seemed to get what my general idea was for the RP. I really wanted the funny, yet still very serious stories that seem to unfold in these events, whether they're more derived from the movies or actual real life. I think, though, they may be straying a bit from comedy, but I have faith nothing is going to be too heavy within the RP, comedy or not.

And do I spy a Supernatural fan? Justine. <3 Ugh, a lady after my own heart.

@Thurrbo

I honestly have no idea if it's actually the equivalent to Christmas, but I think it's a very interesting holiday and I'd love it if there were more included. If anything, you can definitely have Ani's family celebrate Diwali a little late. Or maybe it's the family's tradition to celebrate Diwali during the December holidays because maybe there were issues with schedules concerning other families or something of the like. Hey, if you can find an interesting way to introduce it into the RP, then, by all means, I have no qualms with including it in the list of holidays!

This goes for any other holiday that may not seem capable of being included.

@EveryoneElse

I am very, very much happy with everyone's characters, so far, in progress are not. ;-; I love them all and I think if we don't get anyone else for a little while and once everyone's ready to start, I'll hit up the first IC post. In the mean time, please, by all means, take your time with your CSes, there's absolutely no rush! This gives me time to come up with some plot points to get some of the characters together or maybe find a way to tie in with other people's ideas.

That also means that if you have a particular idea for the whole of the RP, please, don't ever hesitate to PM me and I'll definitely find a way to work it in. I absolutely want to be able to include everyone in on how the RP progresses. :) This doesn't mean you have to tell me all of the plans for your characters and their plots, though, just ones that may affect the entire outcome of the RP itself, heh. Unless, of course, you really do want to tell me, them by all means. If you prefer to keep things secretive, however, then there'll be no issue, at all!

@Kronas17

Before I accept your character, I just need you to look at rule numero 4 one last time.

And now that I look at that rule, that sounds really bad when I tell people to look at it. It's not... not what you think. I mean. Uh. Don't... um... it's not the first part of it, but the last part of it. Um. It's just one of those 'Make sure you read all of the rules' kind of thing cause some of that stuff is importanto. :o I would know because they were a helluva lot longer before I chopped it up to leave room for the most important things. *Cough* I'm long winded, as you all can probably tell. ;-;

Regardless, I understand that you most likely, 90% read all of them rules.

The other 10% is reserved for ADHD/ADD and as an Interstellar reference.

@CuccoLady
Lol is Chen's background from a Korean drama? Like I remember my mom watched this drama with the exact same background for the main character except the main character became a writer and was schizophrenic. XD
Edit: I remember the name now!"it's ' it's okay, it's love' the controversial drama about psychological disorders?

Last edited:
Reactions: CuccoLady
@Polystical
Yeah, he is the base of the character. I've always liked playing out people's personalities from different movies and then placing them in different circumstances/stories. ^^

Anyways, I actually was planning on changing my character (for only the 100th time -.-) because it feels like to heavy of a past for this RolePlay and I like to play light hearted, silly people xD

Reactions: Mundane Monster
@A Bowl of Petunias

Sounds like a plan! I edited the "Holidays" part of Ani's skeleton to fit Diwali in there, and hopefully the justification for their celebrating it so late is okay. :P (Also, I decided to change the bio to wrap up the professor-romance back story. Added in the bit about him getting back together with his ex-wife. I still may or may not create some secondary characters -- which may or may not include him?? -- but I'm at work right now so lol.)

Shane Harper DYLAN O'BRIEN!!! face claim! xD

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Endless Cosmos
EVERYONE GO LOOK AT MY LAST POST!

Done with the Morales family! :D

Just as I got done reading through it all. XD I'll head back and read anything I missed, but they're definitely accepted!

Poor Jazmin, though. D;
Don't worry, I only added a personality for Jazmin and a written description. :3

@Autumn_Burns_Red

Ha, I didn't realize Justine was the only finished one. Regardless, I'm probably going to accept the other two regardless, but I'll wait till they're finished. Just because I know when my characters are preemptively accepted, I usually... don't actually finish them. *Cough*

Regardless, I really love all of your characters and the story you've got in the works for them. I'm very, very happy that everyone seemed to get what my general idea was for the RP. I really wanted the funny, yet still very serious stories that seem to unfold in these events, whether they're more derived from the movies or actual real life. I think, though, they may be straying a bit from comedy, but I have faith nothing is going to be too heavy within the RP, comedy or not.

And do I spy a Supernatural fan? Justine. <3 Ugh, a lady after my own heart.

@Thurrbo

I honestly have no idea if it's actually the equivalent to Christmas, but I think it's a very interesting holiday and I'd love it if there were more included. If anything, you can definitely have Ani's family celebrate Diwali a little late. Or maybe it's the family's tradition to celebrate Diwali during the December holidays because maybe there were issues with schedules concerning other families or something of the like. Hey, if you can find an interesting way to introduce it into the RP, then, by all means, I have no qualms with including it in the list of holidays!

This goes for any other holiday that may not seem capable of being included.

@EveryoneElse

I am very, very much happy with everyone's characters, so far, in progress are not. ;-; I love them all and I think if we don't get anyone else for a little while and once everyone's ready to start, I'll hit up the first IC post. In the mean time, please, by all means, take your time with your CSes, there's absolutely no rush! This gives me time to come up with some plot points to get some of the characters together or maybe find a way to tie in with other people's ideas.

That also means that if you have a particular idea for the whole of the RP, please, don't ever hesitate to PM me and I'll definitely find a way to work it in. I absolutely want to be able to include everyone in on how the RP progresses. :) This doesn't mean you have to tell me all of the plans for your characters and their plots, though, just ones that may affect the entire outcome of the RP itself, heh. Unless, of course, you really do want to tell me, them by all means. If you prefer to keep things secretive, however, then there'll be no issue, at all!
I figured their individual stories would be them coming together some how.
AND, I finished my characters, and changed some of my secondary character's pictures. I know Devon's bio is a little...SAD...but trust me he isn't one to really dwell in sorrow and the past, it's mostly his mother that is the problem within this family.

I'm still working on Chen's history (Since I've changing it about 100 times...) Sorry it's taking me so long...>.<

Boom

Pow

Updated the list on the second post! ;D

And Katy's a buttface. >:( I thought, "Oh, J-Lo, she must not be that bad." BUT NOPE, SHE'S AWFUL. And is her ex-Mother-In-Law the lady who played her Mother-in-Law in Monster-in-Law?

Is that... that's just coincidence. That's not irony. Or is it? Irony is too confusing.

I'm still working on Chen's history (Since I've changing it about 100 times...) Sorry it's taking me so long...>.<
No worries! Take as long as you need to to finish. :o

Yes that is the Jane Fonda, who played her Mother-in-law on Monster-in-law. And I wasn't intending that to be a coincidence, but it is now! Haha

Second Character's finished

tumblr_m809ajrIzV1rt3fn2.gif

Name
Thomas Daniel Havern

Alias/Nickname
Tommy

Sexuality
Bicurious

Occupation
Nursing Assistant

Physical Appearance
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 180 lbs
103882b91e45f6752d2490bdea3fd067.jpg
Hair Color: Dark brown

tumblr_np8c21eXQD1tjeclto6_250.gif

Distinguishing Features
Thomas's eye color is very different from most people. He has bad vision, wears glasses and has a case of central heterochromia

Ethnicity
Thomas is mostly British, American, Irish and Russian
tumblr_mqpqu7nvFL1sp3qw3o1_500.gif

Holiday
Christmas

Family
Caleb Ray Havern|Father|47|Alive|
Katherine Dawson Havern|Sister|17|Alive|
Jessica Marie Havern|Deceased|

Friends
Ava Kend|Best friend

Boyfriend/Girlfriend
None (OPEN TO ALL!!! PM ME!)

Other Relationships
Danielle Reed|Coworker|32

Personality
Thomas is a very bubbly and fun guy! He loves meeting new people and trying new things. He is the type of guy that will try to do anything that will make people happy. He loves music and writing is his number one passion. He's very passionate about helping people and he would do anything and everything for the people he cares about.

|Music|Camping|Movies|Cheese|Animals|Food|Pitch Perfect (movies)|Helping people|Cooking|Playing the guitar|

Dislikes
|Homophobes|Close minded people|Celery|Taco Bell|

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10463-1369932885-3.gif
Aspirations
Thomas is determined to be a doctor or nurse. He is big in the medical field.
He wants to have a huge family

Biography
Thomas came from a very loving and caring home. He grew up with his younger sister Katherine, his mother and his father. His parents did everything she could to make sure that he had everything and anything he wanted and needed, but he was/is definitely not spoiled. At around the age 12 Thomas knew he liked men and women and at 14 he started the GSA at his high school. Thomas knew that he liked helping people and knew he wanted to make something out of it, so he decided that he was going to become a nurse or doctor. At the age of 16, his mother was diagnosed with cancer and he and his family spent most of their time taking care of her. When he was 18 his mother died and he swore that he would do anything he could to make his mother proud.

Thomas went to college the same Fall his mother died and studied to be a nurse, majoring in Nursing and minoring in Anthropology and English. When he turned 20 he became a nursing assistant, not really sure if he wanted to develop his skills further.

Miscellaneous
His younger sister Katherine is his best friend.
He has a pomsky puppy named Choco

BANANA

S E C O N D A R Y
C H A R A C T E R S

latest

[BCOLOR=#000000]Name[/BCOLOR]
Caleb Ray Havern

Ethnicity
British, American

Relation to Character
Father

Occupation
Cop

Personality
Caleb is understanding and caring, especially to his family and children. He can be very bitter and loves to hunt

Miscellaneous
He's kinda uncomfortable with the fact his son also likes men

Madison-Beer-2013-madison-beer-33798238-612-612.jpg

Name
Katherine Dawson Havern

Ethnicity
British, American, Irish and Russian

Relation to Character
Sister

Occupation
High school student

Beverly (lives with her father most of the time but sometimes with her brother)

Personality
Katie can be very sweet and chill but she can also be rude and vicious. She loves animals and has a very bubbly side to her personality. She loves to be girly and do feminine things, but she can also rough it and be one of the boys

Miscellaneous
She's allergic to pineapple

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Endless Cosmos
I'll probably make 2 or 3 more characters! But it'll take a bit since Thomas took FOREVER!!! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.