It's the Holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RELATIONSHIP REQUESTS/SUGGESTIONS​

Lishan + Ani
I really do think these two could be buddies due to them both having a whole 'my business is my business' attitude and mindset. Stoic Squad <3 She could drop by EthniciTea and chat with Lishan while Lishan tests her new tea mixes on her!

Sorry about the delay in responding -- but I was actually thinking of something very similar! Anywho, yes I'm totally on board with this. :P

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Sorry for the double post -- But just wanted to say that I added secondary characters to my original character skeleton post. Aka, Ani's family members. :P

Finished with my last character, Vanessa Tate!
@A Bowl of Petunias

And,

@Little_Ghost98
I like Siobhan! I think she and Lishan could be friends through a misunderstanding? Like since she works at another restaurant maybe she came in once and one of Lishan's horrible part timers recognized her from when they went to the bar and grill and maybe assumed she was spying? (Never mind the fact that cafes and bar/grills can't really compete with each other cause they're so different, but the part timer really is an idiot). So that part timer passes the message on to Lishan who would normally not pursue this issue, but maybe she's having a bad day and confronts Siobhan and the misunderstanding gets cleared up and they end up chatting?

Or they could just become friends in a less dramatic way. xD

Also I think Siobhan and Zack could be friends. Maybe since Zack is a part time professional photographer, he gets hired to do promo shots for the bar/grill and they wind up chatting and hitting it off?

So is anyone home? Or is this not happening anymore...? ;n;

I am still here, if you all are!

I'm still here , I hope this doesn't die out as well :/

I'll still here!

Are you guys still accepting?

And if you are, am I right in thinking that the list of characters in italics are secondary characters?

MV5BMjE1NTAzOTE5Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzI2NDczNw@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Name:
Brooklyn Davis

Alias/Nickname:
He usually just goes by Brooks.

Sexuality:
Demisexual (only feels sexual attraction after an emotional bond is formed) , panromantic

Currently works in a music store, selling instruments and teaching lessons for various instruments. Also in a band that's starting to work up a storm online and is attracting the attention of label reps.

Physical Appearance:
Brooks stands at 6'0" exactly. He isn't broad, but he couldn't exactly be called scrawny either. Years of hauling around guitars, basses, drumkits and god knows what other instruments has left him relatively filled out. His hair is light brown and usually worn in a stylish yet practical style. He has dark brown eyes and needs to wear glasses. At work and home, he wears glasses, but on stage he wears contacts, if only for practicality. He's confident, and that shows in his posture and demeanour. He strides along, his head held high and usually with a smile on his face.

Distinguishing Features:
He has a scar on his abdomen from a car crash when he was sixteen. It runs across his abdomen, a little above his belly button, and tapers off just before it reaches his hips.

Ethnicity:
His mom is American, his dad is English.

Holiday:
Christmas.

Family:
Rebecca Davis- Mother
William Davis- Father
Joanne Davis- Younger Sister

Friends:
OPEN
(also see bandmates)

Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
OPEN

Other Relationships:
Alex Kane- Bandmate (Lead Singer and Guitarist)
Matt Irwin- Bandmate (Bassist)
Lee Williams- (Drummer)

A small, cheap apartment in the South Side.

Personality:
Matt is incredibly kind and patient. He's great with adults and children alike, which makes him a good teacher. Those who frequent the music store he works in often hope he's working there, due to his patience and willingness to answer seemingly stupid questions. He's also gently persuasive, able to talk somebody into buying when they only really meant to look. He's charismatic, and in the few interviews that they've done, him and Alex, the lead singer of their band, have been often been referred to as the dynamic duo, or something along those lines. However, when he goes out, he has a tendency to drink a little too much. Not enough to give him alcohol poisoning or anything like that, but rather, to make him more inclined to do something stupid or irresponsible. He puts off facing his problems for as long as possible- usually until they start to get out of control and he has no other choice but to face them. When he gets angry, he gets irrational and does things that he may end up regretting.

Teaching
Performing
Coffee
Loud Noises
Adrenaline Rushes (although he's not a junkie)
His Band

Dislikes:
Small spaces
Blood
People who constantly talk about being straight edge and demonise those who do drink or do drugs
Music snobs
People who think they're more talented than they are
Hypocrites

Aspirations:
-Get signed to a major label
-Do at least one world tour
-Get his own signature guitar

Biography:
Brooks was born in London, but when he was six months old, his parents moved to a small town in Maine. They weren't very musical themselves, but were firm believers that children should be offered the opportunity to play at least one instrument. So they sent Brooks to piano lessons at the age of seven- and that was that. From that moment, Brooks was hooked on music. By the age of ten, he could play guitar and piano with reasonable proficiency. He didn't stop there, going on to teach himself to play the bass and drums and going to violin lessons. You couldn't move in his room for fear of knocking over a music stand or falling over a pedal board or putting your foot through a bass drum. He wasn't bad at school, but music was always his passion.

He and a bunch of friends formed his first band at the age of thirteen. At that point, they seriously believed that they could do anything and that becoming famous was easy. But after a year or two of posting covers on YouTube and entering talent shows, they realised that it wasn't quite that easy. But they stayed slogging away, working hard and always improving their skill. They were 16 and preparing to start working on original stuff with the intention of producing an EP when half of the band- Brooks and the drummer- were involved in a car crash. Brooks was nearly gutted by his seatbelt among other injuries, and their drummer broke one leg in three places, the other leg in two and one arm. The band broke up on mutual agreement while they were still in recovery. When Brooks went to university in Chicago, he met his current bandmates in the very music store he works in. It didn't take long for them to become friends and form a band. Once again, music took pride of place in Brooks' life, although he did graduate with a degree in music production after four years.

Miscellaneous
Brooks plays guitar, bass, drums, piano and violin, and chances are, if you hand him a random instrument, he'd probably be able to work out how to play it.

banana

S E C O N D A R Y
C H A R A C T E R S

tumblr_m6u6bfKHpP1rsl91l.gif

Name:
Alex Kane

Ethnicity:
Irish/American

Relation to Character:
Friend/Bandmate

Barista, singer

Personality:
Charismatic
Flirty
Independent
Short-tempered
Stubborn

Miscellaneous:
Plays guitar- he and Brooks switch between rhythm and lead.

tumblr_m44jj9cy0L1r9uztz.gif

Name:
Matt Irwin

Ethnicity:
American

Relation to Character:
Bandmate/friend

Waiter, bassist

Personality
Quiet
Peace keeper
Passive
Addictive personality
Avoids confrontation

Miscellaneous
N/A

panic%20brendon%20urie.jpg

Name:
Lee Williams

Ethnicity:
French/American

Relation to Character:
Bandmate/friend

Bartender/drummer

Personality
Assertive
Mediator
Defensive
Jealous
Tempermental

Miscellaneous
N/A

Yeah I really don't want this RP to die out, it looked like a lot of fun

I HAVEN'T BEEN GETTING NOTIFICATIONS.

I THOUGHT THIS DIED.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

AGH.

Okay, so since we obviously still have interest, even with my flub, I have every intention of starting this. If I can't get it started tomorrow, then I'll have to wait until next Monday. Some of my other RPs I'm participating in are still waiting to start, so I can definitely attempt to make time tomorrow to start this up. You guys will have free reign on posting, but the moment I get back on Monday, I'll try to start churning the plot out.

I'm very sorry. I sometimes forget to check the latest post when it gives me a notification and then I just stop getting any to begin with. But, I'm still on board if you guys are and I'm definitely on board if you guys are willing to forgive me if I make you wait another week for this to get started. ._.

@PlayingMonster

If you still wish to join after having waited for this long, your guy is most definitely accepted!

Reactions: Mundane Monster
YAAAAAY~! (Also, I don't mind waiting another week. ^^ Whatever's easier for you!)

I don't mind the wait :bananaman:

I don't mind at all.

Oh good! I don't mind waiting another week either. Just happy to see it hasn't died or anything! ^^ Whoot!

Yep, still interested! And that's cool, another week to wait won't hurt!

Status
Not open for further replies.