Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. No Preferences
newcreate.php

tumblr_mx2ws88ORU1rkljcmo1_500.gif

H O L I D A Y S
It's the holidays! Whether you celebrate something or not, December tends to vary on the busier side of the year. Busiest, most likely. With people scrambling from store to store gathering presents for loved ones, then people running from house to house congregating to celebrate whatever holiday they choose to celebrate. Regardless of creed, color, or class, many often settle down for the beginnings of winter to appreciate the ones around them or to get away from the stress of the world.

For the residents of Chicago, the beginning of December signifies the start of one of the most hectic parts of their adult lives before allowing themselves the time to slump away from the world. For teenagers and college students, December usually means throwing everything in the closet, locking it shut, and letting all that stress of finals and grades melt away. For children, well, for children it means presents!

For you, well, it honestly depends: whether you intend to visit family; get that last minute shopping done; find that one person you love; scramble for a date to show your parents you aren't a lonely hobo; dread the arrival of siblings; or lock yourself away from the world. And whatever you celebrate, it doesn't matter because everyone's coming together in one way or another.

It's the holidays.

What are they for if not the miracle of humanity itself? To maybe do good for a month. Or perhaps to find unity within one another. To find a family, regardless of blood.

tumblr_mm7vxl0DyL1rf5vsao1_500.gif

R U N D O W N
The idea behind this particular RP would be akin to something like Love Actually or the multitude of multi-character romantic comedies out there (Valentine's Day, New Years). Love Actually is the closest one just because it's based near Christmas—maybe even Death at a Funeral if you're feeling particularly cheeky. It'll essentially surround a group of people—how many I don't know yet—that are somehow interconnected with each other by some means, regardless of creed or culture or religion or what have you (on that note, please no arguments regarding religion or politics, as this is meant to be a lighthearted roleplay). That would take some OOC collaboration on our part, but connecting our characters shouldn't be hard to do. And if anything, I'll throw in some hoops plot wise to get people together in some fashion, so no one's left out. I wouldn't be a GM if I didn't otherwise.

I really wanted a modern roleplay that wasn't set in a High School or Academy because there are plenty of those. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with them, I'm just in too many of them, at the moment, and I'm feeling something broader, in a sense.

If anyone is confused as to where this is set: the area is Chicago (whether that's the suburbs outlying the city or the city itself is entirely up to you) present time, so the end of 2015, going into 2016. I don't have a set ending to the RP, so it could very well go past the end of Kwanzaa (which is January 1st) and start into New Years and maybe end on Valentine's Day, who the hell knows? That is, if anyone here is celebrating that. I didn't want to narrow it down to just Christmas because there are plenty of amazing holidays out there. That's something I'm willing to talk about, though, because if it's easier for everyone to follow, then I'll limit it to one holiday. I'll put which holiday up to a vote, though.

tumblr_m6f8w2eWil1qh6v2xo1_500.gif

R U L E S
1. All Iwaku rules apply!
2. Anything sexual is permitted, but I do ask that if you do engage in sexual content to fade to black and take it to conversations. I simply don't want anyone getting in trouble regarding things like age and stuff. So pay attention to those stars, folks.
3. Keep language mild. Don't go overboard.
4. Make your characters three-dimensional; no Mary Sues/Gary Stus and the like. In the miscellaneous section of your character sheets, put in the word banana and make it look fancy.
5. I'd label this a romantic comedy, so, uh, keep things realistic.
6. An extension of five: don't be too dark, since this is a lighthearted roleplay. Tragic backstories are fine, but don't make that the core of your character.
7. Don't speed post. Keep at least 2-3 people between your posts. If two characters are having a conversation, take it to PMs, combine all that dialogue into one post and have one of you post it.
8. My word is law, so please adhere to it. If not, I'ma give you a warning. I'll give you two before I boot you.
9. This is intermediate, so I do ask that each of you have a basic grasp of the written language. Quality over quantity, but I doubt you can give a quality post with one sentence, so keep it above 5 sentences per post.
10. I do ask that, at the top of your post, you tell us where your character(s) is/are and to tag the players they're interacting with.
11. You can have as many characters as you'd like, but if I were to put a cap, then 4 is reasonable (I'd count entire families as one character. I ask that characters below 14 be attached to a family). There's no real cap, so you can go over 4 if you think you can handle it.
12. Have lots of fun and be nice to each other. If you have anything offensive to say, I'd kindly like you to keep your shit to yourself. I won't tolerate douchebaggery.

tumblr_m84s2qC5931rawmamo1_500.gif

So here's the character sheet. I ask that you use all of the sections I provided, but you can detail them however you want. I just need to know these particular things. I also don't care what you add onto it.

Tell me if I'm missing anything.

C H A R A C T E R
A P P L I C A T I O N

[Insert Picture Here; Real Life Only; Actor; Model]

Name

Alias/Nickname

Sexuality

Occupation

Physical Appearance
You can break this up into height, weight, eye color, etc. if you so choose or lump it all together into one paragraph. I personally like to put things like dress wear and stature and how they move and speak here.

Distinguishing Features
What stands out. This can be eye color, freckles, blemishes, scars, tattoos, etc. They don't have a leg? That information goes here.

Ethnicity
Where are they from? Are they Chinese Americans or are they immigrants with a family directly from China? Are they Jewish, German, French? Be reasonable here, though. It's pretty much the things that stand out the most. So if they're 1/18th Cherokee, that's not really something that's all too important in this section. Maybe a nice tidbit of info you can express in the IC, but keep this thing to the two main ethnicity that fully represents them.

Holiday
What they celebrate during December, be it Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Christmas, what have you.

Family

Friends

Boyfriend/Girlfriend

Other Relationships
Anything from coworker to boss to family friend to enemy or fellow student. Whatever you feel.

Where they currently reside in Chicago. I ask that you keep this near South Side Chicago. Look at a map! I research all the time; it's a part of writing. Keep in mind that this denotes your character's class and wealth. If they live in Hyde Park, it's likely that they're rather wealthy, affluent individuals.

Here's some help: South Side, Chicago

That'll give you a run down on which areas would likely house who. It's not the most necessary thing, but I'd like to keep things realistic.

Personality
Do give me at least one paragraph. If you prefer to list things off, then you can, but I'd ask that you give me a run down of each listed personality trait. They don't have to be a paragraph each, but if I were to combine each section, then I should be able to consider it a paragraph or more.

Dislikes

Aspirations
What do they want out of life? This can be long term or short term in relation to their goals.

Biography
At least two paragraphs of what their life has been like and where they're at now.

Miscellaneous
Anything that can't fit into the other sections. This is where you put random tidbit about your character. Are they allergic to shellfish? Do they have any pets? Did they do anything you'd like to specially note here, such as touched Beyonce's foot at a concert?

S E C O N D A R Y
C H A R A C T E R S

This is pretty much for characters that are associated with one of your characters, but isn't integral to the plot enough to merit an entire character sheet. Use this if you have no intentions of making family members actual characters, but do still intend to use them. Also, use this for any character under the age of 14. They're essentially NPCs that only you control.

[Insert Picture Here; Again, Real Photos Only]

Name

Ethnicity

Relation to Character
Are they a family friend, are they their mother or father or child or sibling?

Occupation

Personality
This can literally be as long as you'd like it to be. If you prefer to list things, you don't have to describe how that relates to how they act.

Miscellaneous
Anything you deem important and necessary. Also just weird tidbits and idiosyncrasies maybe.

tumblr_mr7pp6yoz01rkpy56o1_r1_400.gif

C O N C L U S I O N

Because it looks weird without it.

That's everything! :D Please, feel free to ask me any questions or what have you. Or just chat. I don't care. I like to do that. Chatting is fun and awesome. Yes!

And feel free to give me suggestions. I don't bite. Like. Unless you want me to? I dunno.

Also, I haven't seen Love Actually, so you don't need to watch shet to know what to do. Well, maybe you should have a solid grasp of romantic comedies, but other than that, no, nothing required, really. I've watched so many rom-coms it hurts, though. Jesus.

If anyone wants to be my Co-GM, who knows, I may accept your offer. It depends, though. I might not pick one until a little later.

Oh, and just so everyone knows, if they're gonna read through this whole thing, that, while I did set the homes of each character to be in the South Side of Chicago, that's definitely not going to be the only place we're allowed to go. You can venture anywhere within Chicago and it's outskirts, if you so wish. I'll probably be basing things in surrounding areas to get everyone close together, though. Such as a mall or Navy Pier or Chicago's Magnificent Mile and the surrounding Michigan Avenue or Millennium Park, where the Bean is.

Last edited:
The Cast

Lishan SolomonPolystical
- Ayanna Solomon -
- Hassan Solomon -
- Semira Tamrat -
Zachariah MoralesPolystical
Jazmin MoralesPolystical
Sheridan Millie Ardon Mechtat
Bianca Louise Ardon Mechtat
- Georgia Marlson -
Xander Morgan ArdonMechtat
Ani EdwinThurrbo
Justine Kelly MastersonAutumn Burns Red
Michael Anthony MastersonAutumn Burns Red
Devon Sylvester MastersonAutumn Burns Red
- Idina Cathrine Pope -
- Henry James Masterson -
- Hazel & Marcus Grant -
- Lukas Beckham -
- Katrina McGeorge -
- Katy Long -
- April Lina Masterson -
Matthew SotoKronas17
- Shawn Lee Wright Soto -
Sebastian Marcel HowardKronas17
JongDae 'Chen' KimCuccoLady
Thomas Daniel HavernLittle Ghost98
- Caleb Ray Havern -
- Kathrine Dawson Havern -
Lynette Sarah MullaneLittle Ghost98
Jessica Georgette MullaneLittle Ghost98
- Atlantis Kaye -
- Jessica Lane -

Last edited:
38e1e3ea435a905620fb28039870-400x600.jpg

Name
Lishan Solomon
Alias/Nickname
Li
Sexuality
Pansexual
Occupation
Owner of a coffee shop called EthniciTea
(Her shop sells a variety of foreign beverages and pastries)
Physical Appearance
Lishan is 5'9" and weighs about 155 lbs, although she usually appears a bit taller because she prefers to wear heels. Her eyes are dark brown and she tends to wear metallic and somewhat bright colored make up, to make them 'pop'. She also likes to wear dark red lipstick because she was once told by an ex boyfriend that the color intimidates him and that she should stop wearing it, so of course, she kept wearing it (and broke up with his punk ass). Her hair is short, black, relaxed and usually combed into a nice style.
Lishan walks with a sense of purpose, and always holds her head up high, but that's mainly because whenever she slouched when she was younger, her mother used to smack her on the spine with a ruler. Lishan also speaks very clearly and never uses slang because she likes to be understood right off the bat (also because her mother used to pluck her when she mumbled and slurred her words.)

Distinguishing Features
Lishan has a slender neck like a swan and she doesn't have her left pinky. (No, that was all her and had nothing to do with her mother. Lishan was a very curious kid who snuck into her dad's garage and tried to use a power tool even though she was told not to.) Lishan usually doesn't cover her pinky-less hand, but if she needs to she will wear a glove with a piece of plastic in the pinky part.

Ethnicity
Lishan is Ethiopian. She was born in Ethiopia and her family moved to Iowa when she was fifteen.

Holiday
When her parents are in town she celebrates nothing because they're Jehova's Witnesses and they think she is still one too.
When they're not around, Lishan celebrates nearly everything recognized in America. For the winter holiday's she celebrates, Christmas, Kwanzaa, and New Year's.

Family
Ayanna Solomon - Mother
Hassan Solomon - Father
Semira Tamrat - Cousin
Friends
Thomas Havern
"Friends let friends examine their pinky-less hands for the sake of careers"
Ani Edwin
"Stoic squad <3"
Girlfriend/Boyfriend
OPEN
Other Relationships
Becca Green - Employee
"Becca stop checking the customers out."
Yuki Akimoto - Employee
"Yuki if you take one more selfie, I swear to God."
Finn Hayes - Employee
"Finn stop making weird cappuccino art."
Michael Masterson
"Your dog and my dog are besties, so..."
Devon Masterson
"There's something about Masterson dogs that my dog likes..."

She has a nice and cozy studio apartment above her shop.

Personality
Lishan is the type of person to keep to herself and mind her business unless she knows you and is close enough to you that she worries about your life and well being. She's very responsible when it comes to making relatively large decisions or decisions concerning her business. However some things she tends to run away from and she'll never look back if she has to. If something makes her uncomfortable she'll skirt around the subject or avoid it completely if you let her. Due to her strict upbringing, Lishan can never be completely care free, and must always have a back up plan for everything she does. She never heads into the thick of things without going over her options and the possible results of whatever she is participating in. That being said, she doesn't have anxiety, she just likes to be prepared.

Her dog, General Tso*
Parties
*There's a good reason for that name.
Dislikes
Club Music
Chinese Food*
Cyclists that think they're cars
*See General Tso's history
Aspirations
She wants to live a pleasant life with no big problems and maybe adopt a kid one day.

Biography
Lishan was born in Kombolcha, Ethiopia, to Hassan and Ayanna Solomon. Growing up, Lishan had a relatively close relationship with her father, but from the moment she was born, her mother was dissatisfied with her. The reason for that being that during Lishan's birth there were complications and she was born with MRKH and has no uterus. Her mother was extremely upset and ashamed, although she never said this outright. Lishan's father had no problem with this, but Ayanna warned him to keep quiet about Lishan's condition because of how the community might react.

As she grew up, Lishan's mother strictly raised her to be a 'perfect' girl. Lishan never understood why until she reached the age of puberty and never got her period. The reveal of her condition didn't bother Lishan, as she wasn't interested in having a child in the first place. When she shrugged off the big news, her mother became even more enraged and began to distance herself even more. Their relationship became even more strained when Ayanna's brother died and his daughter, Semira came to live with them. In Ayanna's eyes, Semira was the perfect daughter and began to treat her as such. This angered Lishan, so she began to spend more time with her father in retaliation.

At that time her father was an architect who's only work involved giving advice to people who wanted to build their homes in other places, so he wasn't making much money and he was starting to get depressed, so he greatly enjoyed his daughter's company. However, one day when her father wasn't around, Lishan wandered into his garage and started messing around with some power tools. A sudden sound startled her, and she lost her grip on the machine and it severed her pinky from her finger. Her father rushed her to the hospital, but it was impossible to reattach the digit, so she was left with nine fingers. Her mother was horrified at the thought that if she had been spending more time with Lishan, she wouldn't have even been near the garage, and she tried to mend their relationship, but Lishan was past that and refused her mother's attempts.

A few months later, Lishan's father got a job request in Des Moines, Iowa and jumped at the chance to show his skill. He was unwilling to leave his family alone however, so the Solomon's (along with Semirat) traveled to Iowa. Lishan's father showed his vast creative skill on the job and got offered a permanent job at an architectural firm. He accepted and the family became permanent residents of Des Moines.

Lishan enjoyed her new life and Des Moines, and unlike her mother and cousin, she took to the new environment immediately, learned the language within three months and made numerous friends. She joined a bunch of clubs in high school and graduated with a B average. After graduation she wasted no time and applied to several colleges and got accepted to the University of Iowa. She majored in Business and marketing and when she graduated from their, she stayed at home for a few months before going in search of a great place to start her brain child, EthiniciTea.

Somehow, she winded up in Grand Boulevard, Chicago and never left. Her family visits sometimes and she hates every second of it. (Well except for the part with her dad, but she can't stand her mother and cousin.)

Miscellaneous
Lishan's very best friend in the entire world is her dog, General Tso. He was a stray when she found him and he was tied up behind a Chinese carry out, and a very angry carry out owner was screaming at him and threatening to live up to Asian stereotypes and eat him, because the dog had broken into the shop and eaten a large pan of General Tso chicken.

Lishan at first resolved to call the police, but she worried that the police wouldn't get there quick enough, so she intervened and started snapping pictures of the guy. She threatened to send the images to a humane society and bring the shitstorm that came hand in hand with PETA down on him. The guy retreated with a few choice words in her direction, and Lishan approached the terrified dog. At first, the dog snarled and snapped at her, but when Lishan cut the rope that the was around the dog's neck, he relaxed and allowed her to take the rope off completely.

Lishan coaxed the dog into her car and drove him to a nearby animal hospital. She was going to leave him there after paying the bill, but after the vet informed her that since he wasn't a puppy, he probably wouldn't get adopted so they'd have to put him down, she freaked out and that was the day she adopted a dog.

[spoili]
104248157.jpg
[/spoili]

ßąŋąŋą

Ayanna Solomon
[
women-portraits-atlas-of-beauty-mihaela-noroc-noroc-81.jpg

Name
Ayanna Solomon
Ethnicity
Ethiopian
Relation to Character
Mother

Occupation
n/a
but visiting Grand Boulevard, Chicago
Personality
"Wicked bitch of the west."
Ayanna is a hyper critical woman who never apologizes but instead tries to make up for all the mean shit she's done without actually addressing the mean shit that she's done. She also thinks Semira is the best thing since sliced bread.

Miscellaneous
Pending...
Hassan Solomon
101129akp-SGethio1160.jpg

Name
Hassan Solomon
Ethnicity
Ethiopian
Relation to Character
Father

Occupation
Architect
Personality
"Best dad ever."
Despite his generally unhappy looking face, Hassan is very accepting of his daughter's lifestyle and limitations. And when he visited her that one time and saw that fake Christmas tree in Lishan's closet he didn't say a word to his wife.

Miscellaneous
Pending...
Semira Tamrat
images

Name
Semira Tamrat
Ethnicity
Ethiopian
Relation to Character
Cousin

Occupation
n/a; Online Student at Iowa Uni
Planned Major: Accounting
Personality
"Ass kisser."
Semira is a stuck up, ass kissing prude who pretends to be Auntie's little angel even though she's rude as hell. She does her best to make Lishan look as bad as possible in her mother's eyes, so she won't lose her spot as preferred child. She doesn't get along with her uncle because he sees through her and calls her out on her shit.

Miscellaneous
Lishan has noticed that Semira has been less bitchy than usual and she's gained a little weight.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Endless Cosmos
Definitely considering this one.

Awesome looking forward to all the characters ;D

I did forget to mention that the secondary character sheet is optional. I like the idea cause I get character crazy and tend to make glorified NPCs. Use it only if you feel like.

Also, the application may seem a little on the long side but I'm not a stickler so you don't have to go ham crazy on every section. I just need enough info to get the gist of what you're character is like.

ok expect a CS in 24 hours. Reserved

Kind of struggling with my CS right now. Its not coming together as I hoped...still working at it. Will hopefully have something in the next couple of days.

Done with my CS and secondary CSs! :D

Done with my CS and secondary CSs! :D

As an Asian, I find that very, very hilarious. I joke about things like that so intensely it hurts.

Regardless, I love Lishan! She's definitely accepted. I can see her little shop on the corner as being a big spot for characters to connect. :o Her mamas gonna make things very difficult come the holidays.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mundane Monster
colour ref: 962d3b
tumblr_inline_mka691UuIf1qz4rgp.gif

Name
Sheridan Millie Ardon
Alias/Nickname
Sheri
Sexuality
Heterosexual
Occupation
- Barista on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays -
- SoHo worker on Wednesdays -
- Small clothes store worker on Fridays and Saturdays -

Physical Appearance
tumblr_inline_mka6ax3MCb1qz4rgp.gif

- HEIGHT: 5"4
- WEIGHT: 55kg
- EYE COLOUR: Bright blue
- HAIR COLOUR: Dirty blonde

Distinguishing Features
- Small tattoo of Bianca's name and birthday in pretty cursive on her right wrist.
Ethnicity
Half German from her mother's side.
Holiday
Though Sheridan herself has little interest in the holidays, she celebrates typical Christmas for the sake of her daughter.
Family
- Beckett Ardon|Father|53|Alive
- Annie Ardon|Mother|51|Alive
- Xander Ardon|Twin brother|29|Alive
- Bianca Ardon|Daughter|12|Alive

Friends
OPEN
Boyfriend/Girlfriend
OPEN
Other Relationships
OPEN
Sheridan and Bianca live in a small apartment in South Side, in the same apartment block as Xander.
- Living room
- Sheridan's bedroom
- Bianca's bedroom
- Bathroom
- Kitchen/Laundry

Personality
tumblr_inline_mm7jjiIFSX1ql2gms.gif

Sheridan is artistic and creative. She loves to draw and write. She is very serious when it comes to her daughter, not allowing Bianca to make the same mistakes as her. Though Bianca is five years younger than Sheridan when she fell pregnant, Sheridan restricts her daughter's access to parties and boys and has enforced a curfew of eight o'clock. Sheridan, though often hard of money, is insisted on not borrowing money from anyone, even her brother. She works like a soldier eight hours a day, six days a week. On her one free day per week, Sheridan likes to work on her art and spends time with her daughter. She often invites her brother over for dinner. Sheridan is an optimist and refuses to allow the stress and responsibility of her situation get to her.
- Books
- Movies
- Music
- Dancing

- Spending time with her brother and daughter.
Dislikes
- Snobs
- Men who take advantage of women
- Perverts
- Pessimism
- Irresponsible people

Aspirations
Sheridan aspires to make money from her art. She wants to make enough money to support her daughter through college. She wants to see Bianca live the frivolous life she did not.
Biography
As a teenager, Sheridan was bright, outgoing and social. Then, at a party when she was sixteen, she had a little too much to drink and was taken advantage of. She fell pregnant and never knew who the father of her baby was. When Sheridan found out she was pregnant, she told her conservative, Christian parents and was immediately kicked out. Her parents claimed she committed a horrible sin and did not deserve to live in their home.

Alone, Sheridan pulled all of her savings from her bank account and bought the tiny apartment she still lives in. While pregnant, Sheridan worked non-stop, bringing in all the money she could, because she knew she would need quite a lot of savings for maternity leave.

Sheridan gave birth to Bianca in the September she was supposed to start senior year. She didn't work for six months, while Bianca was an infant. She started hiring a babysitter while she worked, until Xander finished high school.

Sheridan had not heard from her family since she moved out. In the summer holidays after her brother's senior year, Xander stayed in her apartment. He had told her he had turned his back on their parents' religion, and he was devoted to making sure she was okay. He bought an apartment on the same floor as Sheridan, and for the last twelve years as acted like a father figure for his niece.
tumblr_mlyugydtqS1s99e16o1_250.gif

~

colour ref: c92072
tumblr_n9nmhoDmxy1tfigx9o3_250.gif

Name
Bianca Louise Ardon
Alias/Nickname
None
Sexuality

Heterosexual
Occupation
Middle school student
Physical Appearance
tumblr_n9nw2uShyV1tg2btso2_250.gif

- HEIGHT: 5"0
- WEIGHT: 44kg
- EYE COLOUR: Blue
- HAIR COLOUR: Dirty blonde.
Distinguishing Features
NONE
Ethnicity
One quarter German, from her mother's side.
Unkown ethnicity from her father's side, though presumably an Anglo American.
Holiday
Christmas
Family
- Sheridan Ardon|Mother|29|Alive
- Beckett Ardon|Maternal Grandfather53|Alive
- Annie Ardon|Maternal Grandmother|51|Alive
- Xander Ardon|Maternal Uncle|29|Alive
- Unknown paternal family

Friends
- Georgia Marlson|Best friend|12
Boyfriend/Girlfriend
OPEN
Other Relationships
OPEN
Bianca lives in a small apartment in South Side. (See Sheridan's skeleton).
Personality
tumblr_n9ckdbf6wD1seyywvo1_250.gif

Bianca is fun-loving and spontaneous. She does, however, know when to not cross the line in her fun and mischief. Bianca has an incredibly close relationship with her mother. She greatly respects Sheridan's self-sacrificing demeanor: she realises her mother could have given her daughter up at any time, but knows Sheridan would never do that. Bianca is also close to her Uncle Xander, who is essentially her father. Though Bianca never met the man, Bianca harbours a severe hatred for her biological father.

Bianca is an athlete. She plays basketball, netball, tennis and volleyball for her school, scraping together the funding for her sports by working odd jobs in the neighbourhood and sometimes working little hours at the coffeehouse her mother works for. She is still quite a girly girl. Bianca is intelligent but can often be too lazy to complete her schoolwork. She often needs an extra push from her mother to complete her work.
- Movies
- Spending time with her friends
- Shopping
- Makeup and hair products
Dislikes
- Her biological father
- Schoolwork
Aspirations
Bianca aspires to be a professional athlete. She also wants to play football, but her school does not offer a female team.
Biography
Bianca has always been interested in sports. She loved to play on the rooftop basketball court with her mother and uncle.

Bianca never minded that she has never met her grandparents or father. As far as she is concerned, everyone in Sheridan's life, except her brother, abandoned her.

Bianca met Georgia in first grade. They have been pretty much inseparable ever since.
tumblr_n9nyhzMuJJ1twkn6do7_250.gif

~

colour ref: 1b4f47
tumblr_inline_mp18mtnDHb1qz4rgp.gif

Name
Xander Morgan Ardon
Alias/Nickname
NONE
Sexuality
Bisexual
Occupation
Psychiatrist
Physical Appearance
tumblr_mpjmn4zpJV1qar6tno5_r1_250.gif

- HEIGHT: 6"1
- WEIGHT: 60kg
- EYE COLOUR: Blue-green
- HAIR COLOUR: Dark blonde
Distinguishing Features
NONE
Ethnicity
Half German, on his mother's side.
Holiday
Christmas
Family
- Beckett Ardon|Father|53|Alive
- Annie Ardon|Mother|51|Alive
- Sheridan Ardon|Twin sister|29|Alive
- Bianca Ardon|Niece|12|Alive
Friends
OPEN
Boyfriend/Girlfriend
OPEN
Other Relationships
OPEN
Xander lives in a small apartment in South Side, the same apartment block as his sister and niece. His apartment, however, is furnished a lot more nicely than his sister's, as he has more money.
- Living room.
- Bedroom
- Bathroom
- Kitchen/Laundry
- Study
Personality
tumblr_mpl8jhtvcZ1qhjv96o9_250.gif

Determined, Xander has always made it is mission in life to win everything, whether it be a small chess tournament or a one-on-one basketball game with a twelve-year-old girl. Xander thrives to excel in anything he puts his mind to. He is also very loyal to his sister, friends and niece. He is called 'The Fixer', known for doing whatever it takes to assist anyone.

Xander severely despises Bianca's father although he had no idea who it is. He also harbours a grudge against his parents for abandoning Sheridan when she needed them most.
- Reading
- Playing sports with Bianca
- Learning foreign languages
Dislikes
- His parents
- Math
Aspirations
Xander wants to start his own family, and see Bianca and his sister do well in life.
Biography
Xander was both a star athlete and a scholar in high school. He always wanted to be a psychiatrist, and quickly achieved his dream after college.

In the first few years of Bianca's life, Xander wanted nothing more than to find out who impregnated his sister and make him pay. He got over it quickly, after seeing how much Sheridan adored the baby girl. Xander is the closet thing to a father Bianca has.
tumblr_moyrvowJc21rypsblo8_250.gif

~

SECONDARY CHARACTERS
tumblr_na3cesdfo21sxqabvo1_250.gif

Name
Georgia Marlson
Ethnicity
American
Relation to Character
tumblr_ndh5j7zzPJ1qaw155o10_250.gif

Bianca's best friend.
Occupation
Middle school student.
Personality
- Kind
- Loyal
- Compassionate
- Intelligent
tumblr_ng8z6gAMzL1sw1ji9o4_400.gif

• Love
Reactions: Endless Cosmos
Definitely. :o Love 'em to pieces. Xander. D: <3

I was just watching Girl Meets World with my sister, though, while I groomed my doggeh. XD
WHY A SHOCKED FACE FOR XANDER???????

And could you not help but think of Bianca and Georgia instead of Maya and Riley?

WHY A SHOCKED FACE FOR XANDER???????

And could you not help but think of Bianca and Georgia instead of Maya and Riley?
Cause I neeeeeed hiiiim. D:

And, yeah, they're interchangeable now. If I call them Maya and Rley I'm so sorry. ;-;

My characters didn't come together as I hoped so I won't be doing this one.

Wish you luck and peace with this.

Matthew Soto

Buw4ufEIYAAmKqE.jpg

Alias/Nickname: Matty, Matt

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Occupation: Part time game designer and part time worker at Zumiez Clothing Store

Physical Appearance: Height: 6'2
Weight: 140 lbs
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Brown

Distinguishing Features
What stands out. This can be eye color, freckles, blemishes, scars, tattoos, etc. They don't have a leg? That information goes here.

Ethnicity: 50percent Cuban 25perent Black and 25percent Caucasian

Holiday: Enjoying the Christmas Season

Family: Gabriel Soto 48-Father( Alive)
Amanda Gray Soto 46- Mother ( Alive)
Warren Soto 27- Brother(Alive)
Clarissa Soto- 25 Sister ( Alive)
Shawn Warner 13 Son ( took in/Alive)

Friends OPEN

Girlfriend: OPEN

Other Relationships N/A

Personality
Matthew Soto is a hard working man with a strong personality. He goes out of his way to help others and puts those before himself in certain situations. He is a kind man who loves a good laugh as well as laughing from jokes of others. When things get tough for Matthew he takes it out by jogging or releasing his anger in the boxing gym. He rarely is seen getting into it with someone unless they disrespect him or his son Shawn. Matthew is open to meeting new people and enjoys the thrill of doing things that he has never done before.

Working out
Movies
Sleep
Hanging out
Learning new things
Video Games

Dislikes
People who are too judgmental
Cats
Being in tight spaces
Annoying people
People who think their better than someone

Aspirations
To make his parents proud, Find love and fall in love, and to be successful in whatever path he chooses.

Biography
Matthew grew up in a strong knit household and the youngest of four. His father was a military man and a sports enthusiast who encouraged all of his kids to do a sport that that they loved. For the most part both of his parents were working so he and his siblings used to roam around Chicago getting into all sorts of mischief. Matthew and his older brother Warren joined their fathers boxing class and fell in love ever since. Along the way Matthew became good friends with a kid named Eric Wright. They did everything from sports to video games. During high school Eric's girlfriend got pregnant with a boy and despite all the odds against them Eric wanted to keep the baby. The girlfriend wanted nothing to do with the baby and soon after he was born she handed the baby off to Eric and disappeared. Matthew and Eric with the help of their family helped raised Eric's son Shawn. When he was around five Eric died in a car accident on his way back from work. Matthew promised to take care of his son and took Shawn in and raised him like his own.

Shawn Lee Wright Soto
img-thing
tumblr_n57pqzirHO1rkj8k3o1_500.gif

Name: Shawn Lee Wright Soto
Height: 5'7
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Ethnicity: American
Personality:
- Goofy
- Caring
- Hot Headed
- Slightly competitive

Biography: Shawn was raised by Matthew Soto like he was his own. He has small memories of his real father since he died when he was young but it doesn't bother him that much. He does call Matthew his father but from time to time he'll just call him by his first name. Shawn loves sports much like his father and joined the soccer team before starting football. He loves every sport and wants to play football and track in high school when he gets there.

Miscellaneous

ßąŋąŋą

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.