It's Party Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kronas17 posted back. Sorry for taking long. It's 'gina' instead of 'Gail' in case you actually thought her name was Gail XD
@Gulliver Why hello thur drawing of fora 8D (autocorrects said 'fora' instead of 'foka' LOL decided to keep it.)

Sooo lonewolf has dissapeared? Does that mean i will never be accepted?

lmao sorry I thought it was Gail l'll change it

So my character has somehow made it onto the stage and has gotten herself in yet another awkward situation >.< This just ain't her day :P

Woah woah o.o wait for meeehehe O.O
I'll post tonight (tonight at my place)

And to whoever asked for the band they're not playing anything just yet. Patience my friend :3

*facepalm* Whhhy oh why do you think band is playing? Ok no matter. Since it is too complicated to all of you to edit, I'll just follow everything with my next post.

Aye I know the feel xD

Reactions: 2 people
Omg I cant believe people actually like my twerking post 8,D.
I didnt think it was THAT funny.
And ritual... MY BROTP D8
THESE PEOPLE BETTER POST, MY GOD D8< CAN'T YOU GAIS SEE IM WAITING FOR MY RICKY/CAESAR BROTP POST WHGSU.

I am posting now. Patience my friend lol

OMFG
*Caesar twerks*

>8D

I'm gonna make caesar hella drunk and flirt around and flirt with Gina to which hes gonna say a funny pick up line XD. Well to me its just silly, not all that funny.

Sweet! I found awesome Daftpunk cover of "Get lucky" by Halestorm. Gonna put that in :3

Omg so this is what it feels like to wait for someone. I must wait for kronas to post so I can have Gina go go dance on sage for skylar. Despite it being slightly rockish, it ain't even dancing. Just moving and looking all sexy .____..
But Gina will probably for the most part booty shake -no not twerk. She's not Caesar D:<- and flip the shit out of her hair <_<

Plus it's a way for maybe Gina and Darren to meet like what we planned ritual. Idk XD.

Darrenthenerdypimp

Her quote shall be:
" I've had people tell me I dance like a stripper sometimes. If I run out of dance moves, I will start booty shaking, or I will start hair flipping the shit out of my hair."
Cheerleadersgonnahate>8D

• Love
Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
Lol well do whatever ya want with her. It is a party :3

And leave Darren alone, he's adorable xD

Darrenisonhiswaystealingyogirl

Especiallywithcaesar,darrenisonhiswaystealingginalikeanerdythugyo>8D

Caesarbetrippinnnnn
Darrenbepimpinnnn-subconsciously-

No, Darren is aDORKable 8D -with love and 'hoes' of course-

Oh you suck so badly xD So mean lol

• Love