It's Party Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gulliver
Damn I thought the same thing about music. Something like Halestorm and Pretty Reckless etc. Not too hard, but a true party music yes :3 Alright, shall go with that. They will have some of their own songs, and some will be covers I guess. Aye, got it :3

Name: Jordan Wales Gender: Male
Social Class: Skater/Stoner

Boxer
Grade: Senior

Although Jordan is considered popular he isn't caught up in the social status. He hangs around who he wants when he wants and cares little to none when it comes to other people's opinion. People at school and around town call him the Hot bad boy with a temper and even people who knew nothing about him started saying it.

Friendship's were never hard to come by. Jordan could be the nicest guy you will ever meet unless you cross him in any type of way. Everyone knows that he doesn't take shit from no one and will fight someone if provoked. He met his closest friend Gina who he calls his " shorty" after hanging around at the skate park. It started out slow as they got to know each other but over the time they developed a very close friendship and Jordan is very protective over her.

Jordan knows everyone in the school and hangs out with various social groups but his real friends consist of little people because its hard for Jordan to trust people especially with the history that they carry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
@Kronas17 I'll be Jordan's close friend :0
I'm making another female character anyways 8/

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Gina Darling (I really like her name. Yes this is the FC aswell
Grade: 11

Social Class: A popular female. At first she was neither 'low class' nor 'popular', but rather in the average section -because she was hanging out with the 'low' people and could've been 'popular' but somehow earned her new status by dating Ariel Holland--or 'Caesar' in advanced to him being the king of the school they go to. They were known to be a really cute couple but after a few months broke it off.

Other:

- Personality wise, Gina is quite fun and energetic. She always adoringly manages to make her surroundings have fun in some way or even laugh at her quirkiness and foolish silly business and is different then few girls, being a gamer girl. She is rather kind and bubbly looking but it doesn't mean she has no temper or aggressiveness in her. It's hard to make her mad for the most part and she's rarely--almost never in any conflicts.

- Ever since the 'big break up' and being Caesar's last ex girlfriend, the two haven't been talking. At first, Gina didn't mind becoming friends with him after the breakup but after trying to small chat with on the first few days she give up to his immaturity of giving her the cold shoulder for no reason at all. Now it's almost vice versa. Caesar wants to be her friend yet always avoids her while she simply pays no mind.

-Known to temporarily dye her hair or chalk it.

Relationshits:
| J O R D A N W A L E S | CLOSE FRIEND | Male |
The skater boy who is also labeled as one of the known "stoners", it was no surprise that Gina befriended such a bizarre male under her wing and the two likely became close friends. They met 'outside of school', at a skate park. While hanging out with some friends at the time when she used to date Caesar, Because Caesar left her to skate around a few times she found herself sitting next to Jordan just small talking whenever Caesar shook her off to the side. Thats how making new friends start right?

Upon first meeting Jordan it was as easy as breathing air, friendship was that easy to make to gina so it wasn't hard for her to cope around with him! Recalling how Gina acted, it was pure childishness but there were times when during a conversation she was serious -occasionally cracking jokes at the right time-.

Any friendship made with gina appeared adorable to some for some reason, perhaps it was always her personality that's why so Jordan and Gina seemed like fun people together to hang out with.

But this didn't mean they were exactly friends just yet until they realized they were in the same school together, so small hi's and byes were exchanged. I mean, you don't just consider people you're friends with a new person you just met instantly, it's slow development here! So slowly they started talking as good friends whenever they weren't with their own group of friends and here they are now as close friends! (Lazy to explain I'm sorry D8<) He often in a friendly way invited her to skate parks whenever he planned on skating, and half the times invited she managed to go to to which she of course easily made more friends through him. Nicer friends then Caesars group of friends actually so she hanged out with them more.

And here they are now, close friends.
kkvOCJT.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@PardonMeSir

That's awesome can you add our friendship or how we became good friends in your cs and I'll edit mines

I tried.. Sorry I was lazy OTL.... And couldn't think of anything good.

I edit mines let me know what you think

Last edited:
-Falls-

Hey, hey, how much of what goes on in the IC thread is plotted out? . _. Like, who knows who? I'm getting the above pairing.

New Russia Estimated Fact:

They've been separated from the rest of the world, and it shows in their rock music? Yes >:L Foka likes American pop very muchness...

For my characters:
Cherri: caesar, skylar, Ricky, soon to be Darren and Gina.

Caesar: skylar, Ricky, Cherri, Gina.

Gina: Jordan, my characters, skylar, Ricky, Darren.

I tried doing this in the most simplistic way possible 8/ and kronas, you're fine :o

@Gulliver

Would you like to be close friends with one of my characters

Hey, who exactly is in the band and what song are they playing right now?

Doesn't really matter to me I mean I guess Carter

I'm trying to figure out how to post for gina--ajskjw.....
I guess I'll wait for you Kronas 8L.

And beware--if Jordan smokes around gina she'll complain and nag about it and tell how disgusting it is and blah blah blah ._.b

-Random note-

Have any of you ever gone back and re-read a recent post, but seen something there that you don't remember writing? You KNOW it's auto correct, but, for the life of you, you can remember what you were ORIGINALLY trying to say?

Dancing like a baron was entirely appealing

Dude, that's not what I wrote...

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Gulliver OMFG XD.I FEEL YOUR PAIN BRO D,;

Happens to me ALL THE TIME when I'm typing on my phone <_<;
Yet auto corrects are still pretty useful trolls.

EDIT: did you mean to say 'like an American'? :0 I'm just guessing for fun. Hell, I didn't even read your post.

@PardonMeSir

No, that wasn't it... I THINK it was supposed to be something along the lines of: "Dancing like an idiot wasn't entirely appealing..."

OHMYGAWD I am so happy, I think I may have managed to draw Foka... Maybe... I always trash his pictures because I can never really get it right... Who knows. This one might go away too :L

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    945.8 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.