It's Party Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, since the band is involved, I shall represent other two members in addition :3...I might be using them as real characters if needed as well. The band's name is "All Our Words" (doesn't really matter and pretty lame but hey! Let us make it realistic). You already know Skylar, she sings and plays electric guitar. Knows drums as well, but guitar mainly. And as for other two:

Name: Darren Bolt
Social Class: He is a nerd, but his awesome musical skills and looks made him popular as well. So consider him in between.
Grade: 11th
Appearance:

Darren Bolt.png
Other; Darren is Skylar's classmate and a good friend. He is smart and somewhat nerdy, but pretty cool kid to those that know him, though he is pretty reserved. He plays the Bass in the band, but also knows his way with electronics and keyboards. He is kind and avoids conflicts.

Name: Richard (Ricky) Dempsey
Social Class: He is a jock and plays basketball but also plays in band. He is quite popular.
Grade: 12th
Appearance:

Richard Dempsey.jpg
Other; He is Skylar's older brother and he enjoys to annoy and tease her. Even though his Jock title might make a wrong impression, he is quite nice and hopelessly optimistic. He loves to crack jokes and prank people, but even if he is considered a jerk it is all in good laughs. He is hype and full of energy so the drums seemed the only logical choice for him, and that is exactly what he plays.

P.S. I will refer to Skylar with purple text, Darren with yellow text, and Richard with red :)

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF...
Name: Cherri 'Cherry' Valance
Grade: 10

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF HER?
Social Class: A Popular redhead. Its not only her looks that seems so dazzling to others, but its her style and classy pinup outfits she manages to pull off so...effortlessly. Very unique.

Appearance:
2q9zxmo.jpg

Other:
{. Personality .}
Cherri, despite being 'popular' naturally, is a kind girl despite the judge mental appearance. Her personality often catches the 'lower social classes' off guard and it seems as though with her alluring pin-up appearance classes don't matter to her -social classes- . Shes your typical yet rare goody two shoes popular girl.

~ She loves to read comic books which is another thing thats surprising about her.~

{. GULITY PLEASURES? .}
Cherri has some guilty pleasure like everyone else. Hers happens to be tattooed men, humor & humility, and men with certain scars. For some reasons such thins are like bonus points to interest her but it doesn't mean she'll only date men with atleast one of these characteristics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
Name: Ariana 'Aria' Li-DeLuca

Social Class: Aria is a trouble maker, she is the kind of girl who will start a fight just to laugh about it later. She is labeled as a bad girl or rebelious due to her abrasive nature and cynical attitude, her severe sense of sarcasm does not help her either. She is also labeled as a hood rat, due to her slightly more provactive nature than normal along with her aggressiveness.

Grade: 11

Appearance:
bad_bad_girl_11812.jpg

Other: Although Aria may seem like your typical bad girl, she is actually very nice those who know about her nicer side tend to say that she's like dark chocolate; bittersweet.

girls_by_martasyrko-d5dbxm6.jpg

Name:
Nancy Murray

Social Class: Artsy with a pinch of nerd. She's noticeable, but not exactly popular.

Other: She feels comfortable among most social groups, though she prefers some to others. She considers herself a generally nice person on the inside, she just usually doesn't refrain from saying what she thinks, even if it can offend.​

OHMYGAWD. I totally missed the OOC! D; We're still doing CS, right? Right? .~.

Name: Foka Alcatraz
Social Class: the Transfer Student
Grade: 12th
Appearance:
boyd-holbrook.jpg
Despite the picture, Foka has several other qualities that make him stand out. He has roughly 25 piercings around his head alone(2 on his lower lip, snakebites, 1 in front of his front two teeth, 1 on his tongue; 2 in his right eyebrow; 1 on either side of the bridge of his nose: 1 stud in/on his left nostril; 8 along his left ear, 8 on his right, and 1 in the cartilage where his ear connects to his head on his right). His hair is a deep, chocolate brown that's almost always in a state of disarray( This doesn't mean he stinks. Foka actually likes the fancier smells. Cologne is pretty much a must for him), and his eyes are a cold, icy light blue.
Other: Foka was raised in Moscow, Russia, and has a rather thick accent('A' and 'THE' are non existent, and 'W's are pronounced as 'V's). Technically, he's also a year behind other 12th graders, due to various reasons. He has a somewhat calm personality, though he can be prone to violence, mostly towards other males/men. Mispronouncing his name as 'fucka'' may just get you socked in the face. Also, he enjoys the ladies. You're much less likely to receive his wrath if you happen to be female.

Ok, I like pairing Foka up with other characters. There is no beating around the bush :L If anyone would be interested in an itty bitty sub-romance-plot, or just being friends before the party, let me know~

m_1620475_9bQbaUwxaRgg.jpg

Character Sheet

Name: Maia Braidie
Social Class: That pretty nerd/bookworm
Other: She's very shy and seems quite elusive. Maia is very smart, often effortlessly getting the A's that others always want. This makes her someone that the popular group of students do not like. Her hobbies are listening to music and reading.
@Gulliver - I wouldn't mind either being friends, or meeting at the party for some romance :)

@Aurorah

Sweet. So, should we have them meet at the party? Introduction and all?

EDIT: She sounds like she'd be a good influence for him o-O

@Aurorah, @Gulliver

Ah man, good girl, bad boy combo, sweet lol. This will be one awesome party :3

@Ritual Lobotomy
Lawl. I never said he was a bad boy. I just said he was prone to violence ;)

... But then again, the fact that he grows up to own his own restaurant, where the main dish is human flesh.... Uuuhhh... He hasn't reached that stage yet . _.

Am I too late?

No high school party would be complete without a drug dealer, right?

name: Cole Bronsen
class: Senior
social: If you like drugs and sarcasm, you think Cole's awesome; otherwise, not so much
height: 77"
build: Slim muscle
appearance: Rough cut, dirty shave, tats everywhere, black on black on black over a white tee and some fresh cocaine white Timberland boots. Always smoking a blunt.
demeanor: Fun-time having, insult hurling, booty grabbing bad boy. Cole also has a real problem with loud people in his personal space and typically gets in a few fights. He can scrap with the best of them but generally takes the low road and pulls a weapon from somewhere so as not to mess up his pretty face or bust up his hands (Young women find his hands quite useful). Although he dresses like rappers in the videos, he is educated and can speak well depending on his level of inebriation.
ba426936e74ce6ab2538ab77d987257b.jpg

@WarriorHeart
Would you be interested in a fistfight between characters sometime? ;D

@Aurorah
I just remembered while I was writing my last post; Foka's a chest person. Just thought that tidbit might be useful in the characters romance . _. It's not entirely a perv thing for him either though, not to scare anyone off. He puts a lot of value in a woman's breasts o.O He may or may not relate large boobs to a mother figure

This does not mean he's going to grope anyone. Just a heads up.

@Gulliver I haven't been approved yet but I don't see it being a problem. All your char would have to do is step on his white boots... instant fisticuffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.