It's Party Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gulliver Damn that post was awesome lol. Shall reply as soon as I have my breakfast. And hey all :3

@Ritual Lobotomy
Daw, thank you so much<3

Wait... Breakfast? O.o

EDIT:
@Aurorah
Aw, she's adorable . _. Foka'll pick up on her presence next post, or maybe the post after. Hang in there! He won't spend too much time hitting on other girls through their friends.

EDIT EDIT: Haaa, it's 12:30. I shall sleep, probably wake up in a couple hours, check back in, and then go back to sleep. Repeat this process two or three more times, and then post in the morning . _.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Gulliver Yes, breakfast it is only 10 am here lol. And I'll be posting now.

I'm pretty sure signups are still open. You can save time and just go ahead and make a CS sheet though :) There's a template on the first page in the first post

sure thing but Ill wait till the one that mad the rp tells me its ok.

tumblr_mnfvmsZUbW1rhr3c3o1_500.jpg

Name: Isaiah Carter
Social Class: Skater/ Varsity
Quarter Back
Grade: Junior

Other;
Party Animal
Hates being called a "Stoner" Just likes to smoke
Has good grades, but hides the fact

(Must...Join...But if not...its okay :D)

o-o Sorry about not replying till now! Dang notifications never told me about the IC being up >.<

2nq4d42.jpg

2ex0xg1.jpg
Name: Ariel 'Caesar' Holland
Grade: 12

Social Class: The popular athlete. Your typical popular male with deep dimples and whatnot, yet he also has an infamous reputation. That reputation is being the most infamous player amongst the school known. Girls can't help but fall for him, and he can't help but 'gas' them up and flirt, even if they know of this reputation. He can't help but sweep girls off ther feet and sadly, Yes numbers matter to him selfishly in vain.

Other:
~ Despite being a 'player' Ariel HAS had past long relationships before. And 'real girlfriends'. You'll know he actually loves you in the relationship when he doesn't flirt with other girls or cheat.

~ His name is pronounced 'Ar-Re-L'. But everybody calls him 'Caesar'.

~ he obviously loves tattoos and has them. His style is rather unique in a way.

Alright, will post now :3

I feel like posting since wolf knows me but that would seem unfair if I'm posting without him accepting me...

YAGAHAHAKA I CAN'T HELP IT D8.

Oh, by the way people, what kind of music would you like to hear from this band? I would like it to be in a rock/metal genre, but do you have any suggestions on how hard and moving it should be?

Sorry for posting without you accepting wolf... I seriously couldn't help it D8>

@UltimaCircuit
Lol! Yeah. I couldn't believe it. I've had Foka for so long, and I never had the brains to research Russia customs and such. I've researched cannibalism, sociopaths, psychopaths, ect. Ect. Hell, I even looked up facts about cologne. But, not Russia :/

Evidently:
1. It's weird to smile at strangers.
2. It's okay to stare.

Also:
1. I threw out the rules about cologne. Foka smells like basil. Period.
2. He's a sociopath, not a psychopath.
3. He relates a woman's breasts, pretty much to his mother. It's complicated, but this doesn't insinuate incest :L He's just, a Mama's boy. Looks for the qualities in women he can relate to, y'know?

• Love
Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
Status
Not open for further replies.