It's Party Time!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rosie Maybe something to do with Drake? I would offer up Cheshire also, but I already got a plan for him :3

@Rosie you can also be friends with Isaiah and just walk up to him as he sits alone in his corner lool

lol @Akuma when you post you can meet up with Jordan if you want, and @Rosie

@Akuma 8D

*NOTICE* GUYS I MIGHT REPLACE CHERRI'S CS FOR A DIFFERENT GIRL.
I see no special use for her. I might change the Face claim, or the whole application itself.

Hrmmm... I shall see what I can scrap together...

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
So are Jordan and isiah actually brothers or bffls ._. Plus I feel like Jordan's older XD.

But whatever. I plan on making Gina drink and get drunk for the first time along with caesar 8D.
Caesar gets a spiked drink then she does. So you guys probably might have to babysit her 8D or just check on her occasionally.

But is this rp only set in a party or we can go to school too?:/. For some reason it kinda reminds me of gatsby.

@PardonMeSir

I mean I didn't plan on it but I wouldn't mind. I could see me being the brother the older brother lol and of course I'd check on Gina constantly cause I gotta look out for my shorty :)

Lool shorty, and i dont mind being a younger brother

So are Jordan and isiah actually brothers or bffls ._. Plus I feel like Jordan's older XD.

But whatever. I plan on making Gina drink and get drunk for the first time along with caesar 8D.
Caesar gets a spiked drink then she does. So you guys probably might have to babysit her 8D or just check on her occasionally.

But is this rp only set in a party or we can go to school too?:/. For some reason it kinda reminds me of gatsby.

This one will be set in only party, but maybe I can make like a part two :D

@Lonewolf888978 that would be cool

@Akuma yea lol NYC slang but its set your the younger bro

OH WOW LOL XD

and wolf, I wouldn't mind. Even if you make a part 3 where they're all adults DEPENDING IF PEOPLE STILL LIKE PART 2 I'd join. Gina wouldn't age much lol. But she would definitely still be a dancer.

I really like her

Status
Not open for further replies.