2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance, Yaoi, Fantasy, Historical, Modern, Horror; anything really, I'll try my hand at something once.
Been a while since I last looked for a roleplay partner(s). I have a few requests when writing, as would anyone else.
1. At least two paragraphs in a response. I tend to write a lot in my posts but I will not ask you to match the length. All I ask is for you to write at least two paragraphs per post.
2. I'm not a grammar Nazi but please none of this: tHe lAdY hAd LoNg BlOnDe HaIr. As long as it is readable, I'll be happy.
3. I only write in third person and it would be nice if you also wrote in third person.
4. I prefer thread rps since Pms I sometimes forget about.

Now, down to the interesting part: what I'm looking to do. Currently since I haven't been writing regularly, I would prefer simple pairings. I am also really in the mood to write MxM but also MxF. Here are a list of some pairings. If there is a " * " next to the pairing, that means I have a simple plot idea. If there are " ** " next to a pair that means I would really like to write the pairing. If its in bold, that is the role I would prefer to play
{OC's}
Vampire x Vampire **
Vampire x Human *
Vampire x Werewolf
Werewolf x Werewolf
Werewolf x Human *
Prince x Prince **
Prince x Princess
Prince(ss) x Knight/Guard*

I can switch between writing as Male and Female characters, but depending on the pairing I may stat a preference. If your interested in writing with me, please send me a pm ^-^

Last edited:
Reactions: BelleElle
Still looking, would like some MxM partners (Either role is fine)

Status
Not open for further replies.