Isn't Something Missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I agree, someone needs to be blamed I vote for Emily," Bella said sticking her tongue out. She thought was meeting was pointless 'we need to find them' that and the 'candy price was going up' is not that important to her.

"H-hey!" Emily shouted. "It's very important to me!"
"No offense to you, Bella, but it's wrong to accuse somebody of something…sorry," Yvonne said. "But I think we should focus on the disappearances, okay?" she added timidly to her sister.

"Okay. So, I propose that we tighten security," Emily said wisely. "And lower candy-" Yvonne stepped on her foot as a warning and took over.
"Consumption. Instead, we could sell ginger treats and honey sticks, that way-" She closed her mouth. She was about to say something very rude. "We could keep students' blood pressures from going up."

Fire sighs at this exchange. Those two are idiots hethinks to himself. "Frankly, Candy is lowest on my priority list, and it should drop significantly lower on yours as well. I Used to be a Prince, some of you likely know, but, Due to some majorly traumatic events, that ended. Now I am trying to make do. You know, I envy your luxury, not having to worry about what you are going to eat next, when you're going to eat next, and where you are going to sleep each night. If you can afford the candy, surely you can devote even a portion of that money to people that have the same troubles as I have, or to doing the school good, or something else positive and lasting." He sighs, looking out the window, not paying much attention anymore as it seems to be solely a discussion on candy, and he used his history to try and stop and make them work, something not many are told, as he is more reserved then most.

Yvonne looked rather flustered. "Um…um…"
"HEY!" Yvonne jumped. Uh-oh… "Don't you dare call my sister an idiot! You can call me an idiot, you can call anybody here an idiot, but mess with her and you mess with me. Got that?" Emily demanded.

"You called me a what?" Yvonne's eyes began to water up. "I'm…not…an…I was just trying to keep her from throwing a temper tantrum!" she shouted. Suddenly, she realized what she just said. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" she said, alarmed, to Emily.

He looks at them* I never actually said anything of the sort, so you can assume all you wish. The matter is, People are dissappearing, and Sending more out into harms way is a foolish idea." He doesn't remove his eyes from the windows, boredly looking at the sky longingly. Oh how he wishes he could be flying right about now. "Anyway, I'm sorry if you took it that way, I never intended to insult you." He opens a book and starts writing in it in Japanese to prevent those other than himself from reading it, not knowing if anyone else knows of his native language or even know how to read it. He Sighs after a while. "If you are dead set on going, It should be me and one other. Me, because I have no one to miss me were I to die, and I can hold my own." He looks at the rest of the room, trying to gauge their reactions to the events, Worried about whether or not he will need to get up, and worried on whether or not they are going to start a fight with him, even after the apology.

Mordche looked at fire. ~Man this kid is pretty dark.~ Mordche then spoke up. "Um look fire. That's nice of you and all for you to go into the woods with another person, but to people won't cut it." Mordche then stands up. "Ms.President....I would like to be the leader of the party that goes into the woods to search for the kids."

"Can I come too!!" Bella said standing up looking at Mordche with a grin. She only really wanted to come to help Mordche she didn't care one bit about the other kids.

Mordche smiled at Bella. "Yes of course." Mordche then looked back at the president. "If I am made leader, then people Fire,Bella,You,Me,Yvonne,and Tempest." Mordche said as he pointed at each person he named. "I picked such a large team, because we have no idea what's in the woods."

[fieldbox=, magenta, solid]
Tempest Carrington
gEcqAddl.jpg

Tempest sat back while all of the idiots talked and talked and talked. She gave a heavy sigh, as she floated out of her seat. Tempest levitated to the middle of the room. "So, are we going or not? I can go by myself if you are all too scare. I am the one with the most fire power." Tempest used her telekinesis to shoot a book across the room. "Now see, I can protect all of you...if your coming?" Tempest wasn't up to actually protect anyone, except herself but there is strength in numbers. Besides whoever is out there, they will most likely take out the weaker person before the strongest.
[/fieldbox]

"Yeah," Emily said. "Let's go."
"Always the team player," Yvonne rolled her eyes. Not only was Emily a team player, she forgot her rude comment, which was good.
"Yvonne stays, though." Wait, what? "She's not strong or brave enough, and might slow us down."
"But-"

"Besides, she needs to learn her manners."
"Emily...I can do this, I'm strong enough..."

"Think about it," Emily continued. "Yvonne has time powers. If she were to come with and use her powers, she'd screw up and send us to, like, 1895."

"Hay mordche I hope we have fun," Bella said wink at with with a smirk on her face.

Tempest Carrington
gEcqAddl.jpg

For the first time today, Tempest planted her feet on the ground. She clapped her hands together. "Then it's settle!" Tempest started for the door. "Come on let's go."
[/fieldbox]

Mordche smiled at Bella. "Yeah I bet we will have a good time." ~Or maybe not.....depends on what is in the woods...~ Mordche then here's Tempest say let's go. "Alright, lead the way Tempest. " ~I don't know what to think about Tempest. She's pretty and smart, but she's cocky.~ Mordche thought while starring at Tempest.

Emily smiled. "Let's save the universe!" she joked. "And stay here," Emily added in a not-so-joking tone to Yvonne.
"Why can't I come?!"
"You'll just cause trouble," Emily said coolly.

Yvonne watched Emily and the others walk away sadly. "Be safe…" she muttered, even though she knew it was pointless…as far as she knew, they would probably get in big trouble. She watched Emily's retreating back and blinked back tears; what if her sister didn't come back alive? "Emily, wait, before you go…" She reached in her pocket and withdrew an ornate watch (http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MzAwWDMwMA==/z/bm4AAOSwEppUQgnB/$_35.JPG?set_id=2). "In case you need me."
Emily looked at the watch. "Um…thanks," she said, pocketing it. "Don't know why I'd need it, but…thanks." She hugged her little sister. "See you. I'll be back at about…" She took the watch out again and looked at it. "8:30."

"8:30," Yvonne repeated. "See you then."

45b3985d490986678e7a8bb662e36eef.jpg

Bella looked at Mordche and purred. Her tail was waving side by side contently. Bella was quite thrilled to go on the trip, as she secretly slept inside the school since she was an orphan, so she never got to go outside much. You could say she was a indoors cat. Mordche's expression only made her more happier "I'm sure everything will be fine, but if not I call Mordche's stuff if he dies," she stuck out her tongue running toward Tempest.​

Tempest Carrington
gEcqAddl.jpg

Tempest smirked, she was glad these wimps actually had some type of backbones. Her smirk quickly turned into a fake smile with Bella came up next to her. "Hey Bella, ready to find this MYSTERY? This should be fun." Tempest walked out of the classroom, heading to the outdoors. Shooting the School's Entrance's Doors opened, she walked out into the daylight. "Well, time to become Mrs. Sherlock Holmes I guess." Flicking her hair back, she walked down the school steps.
[/fieldbox]

"Or Nancy Drew," Emily said excitedly, taking a huge bite of chocolate. "Either way, we'll be having an adventure!" She laughed as she walked down the school steps.
Yvonne sighed and returned to the middle school dormitories (she's in 8th grade). "Have fun, you guys. In the meantime," She paused. "I'm going to do some research," she decided, heading towards the school library.

"I bet it is going to be fun," she said grinning. Bella hoped in her mind that Mordche would get hurt, so she could save her. He might say 'O Bella my love you saved me I will stay with you forever'. Bella laughed as she walked though the doors of the school.

Valentina "Vallie" Della Indegno.
outfit | thinking.

"Oh, wow."
Vallie furrowed her eyebrows and stared at the path before her, leading into the 'ominous' woods. She never used shortcuts across the backwoods simply because it wasn't her style, but there was really nothing to be so fearful about.
The only thing alarming about the literal scattering of trees and dying plants was that no one knew what was in those woods. The other thing that was slightly appalling was that the gravely pathway leading into the forest was never there before. A part of Vallie tried to convince herself it was just something that was always there directly infront of the school entrance, but the Italian-born knew she would have noticed something as bothersome as an earthy brown line going into a grove where students were supposedly going missing. Vallie didn't exactly doubt the rumors, but some of them were pretty far fetched. For example, Vallie refused to believe that the Anti-Christ had emerged from the woods and was now killing everyone who had committed wrongful deeds. It was one of the many gossips spread around the school, but that was by far the worst.
The fire demon knew she was nearly an hour late to a meeting she helped set up; She was perfectly aware of that. Yet, she couldn't just ignore this new route. The closer she examined it, Vallie noticed it was a man-made path. Like something was...dragged? "Guidami attraverso questo buco infernale. (Guide me through this hell-hole.)" She mumbled at the cloudless sky. The sun beamed down on her and highlighted the contrast between her golden tanned skin and the bubblgum pink cheer outfit she somehow got away with wearing. Vallie patted her bag to make sure she had all of her necessities, before moving s few steps to the right of the path and walking along side it.

Just as she started to venture into the woods, the demon heard the doors of the school opening. Vallie was welcomed with the sight of the people who arrived at the student council meeting she 'gracefully' missed. She could tell by everyone's demeanor that they were already planning on traveling into the woods.
Vallie played off her absence from the meeting as if she was already planning this in her usual head-strong and witty way. She called out "Sbrigati! (Hurry up!)" with a smile on her face, her dimples piercing her cheeks like delicate craters. 'This will be fun.'

Mordche turned and looked at Bella, and saw her laughing. "What's so funny Bella?" Mordche said while walking next to Bella.

Status
Not open for further replies.