Isn't Something Missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mordche kept a straight face. "Yes president, I'm coming." Bella then came out of no where and grabbed his arm. "Just stay by me and you'll be fine." Mordche said as he and Bella followed the president. ~Man I have never seen the president like this before. I wonder what her power is?~ Mordche thought. ~Well whatever it is, it must be powerful.~ Mordche then looked at Bella. ~Then, I still don't know what power Bella has.~ Mordche thought as he kept walking.

Tempest Carrington
gEcqAddl.jpg
Tempest saw how Emily kept shoving chocolate down her throat. She wanted to tell her that so much chocolate could cause bad skin and weight gain, but the brat might have another hissy fit. Instead of informing the girl, Tempest levitated off the ground. She started to float with the rest of the group. She looked at how Bella and Mordche were so lovey dovey, she wondered if he knew about her attraction powers. Probably not. Tempest twirled around in the air, waiting for something to happen...something fun!

"Excuse me," Emily told Tempest irritably. She had decided to read everyone's thoughts, just out of boredom. "I would prefer it if you don't call me a brat; I have the French government at my service and they would do just about anything for me. Don't make me request that they keep a close watch on you." She glared at Mordche and talked to him in thoughtspeak. And I think that you're well aware of my powers, thank you very much. Just...don't come up with any nasty thoughts about me. Okay?

Bella frowned and leaned against Mordche and interlocking there arms. Bella started to feel a bit better. She had Mordche at least. A girl should be happy when her crush is right next to them right? Bella smiled at the thought and rubbed her tail against Mordche's lag. Bella's wanted to tickle him but her attempts failed as she noticed that her tail was not a useful tool to do that. But she continued to rub it on him. Bella smiled and put her head on his shoulder.

Looks|Ashton Walker|Form
Ash watched the cluster of children trotting down the makeshift path, her beady yellow eyes watching their every move. A breeze came by as she transformed into her fog-cloud and she blew herself up to ten times her size, engulfing the children completely. She followed them as if she was an endless cluster of swirling darkness. Let's play with them a bit... She thought slyly, and started whispering tiny voices. It was unreadable what the whispers actually were saying, Ash just wanted them to be scared.

Mordche nodded ad kept walking. Mordche ignored Bella's tail, because he was trying to be serious. He then started to hear whispers. "President can you tell where all these whispers are coming from?"

Emily shook her head. "No, I can't. Where do you think they are coming from?"

"I don't know, that's why I asked you." Mordche said, as he started to get annoyed. Mordche the took Bella off his arm. "Sorry Bella, I don't want you getting burn." Mordche the turned both of his arms into lava arms. The lava was surprisingly not dripping off his arms. "I probably shouldn't be using my powers in the forest, but we need to keep our guard, now that we know we're not only ones in here."

"EEK!!" Bella screeched running behind Emliy "Why are his arms lava?!?" she asked loudly taking a peek over Emily's shoulder. Bella thought Mordche was a ordinary guy not thing lava freak. Bella was a bit frightened, but she didn't lose any of her affection for him.

Looks|Ashton Walker|Form
Hehe! A girl's voice echoed through the clueless teenagers. Then she noticed something. They had powers too. How did she miss that? She had to be on her guard even more now. Maybe I should stop teasing them... Her thoughts annoyed her. She should be able to do anything she wanted whenever she wanted. I mean, she's a runaway now right? *mental sigh* Slowly, but mysteriously, the fog began to clear and Ash formed into a more thick, smaller cloud ahead of them. Only her bright, beady yellow eyes showed emerging from the swirling mist. I shouldn't be doing this... She scolded herself as she wandered closer to the group of poorly chosen children.

"I don't know," Emily admitted. She patted Bella. "I'm sure that it's all fine." Emily sighed. "I'm going to check on Yvonne now."

Yvonne was not a happy camper. Her sister had left her alone with nothing to do…except restore really old books, which got kind of boring after a while. She looked out the window of the library. "What to do…what to do…" She walked out, making all the dead flowers she saw younger…just for fun. She noticed a couple of bullies picking on a sixth grader. That looked painful…she flicked her arm and turned the bullies into old men. Nobody would even know it was her. She checked her watch. Five thirty. Not even...
Yvonne!
Yvonne nearly fell over. Emily! Get out of my head!
How's it going? Are you okay?!
I'm fine. Can you get out now?
No.
Yvonne groaned. She should have been expecting that from her big sister.

Bella sighed and kept walking. She held her tail as she normally does when shes scared. "So what exactly are we looking for," she asked. Bella though maybe if she shouted that might help the missing people. "HELLO!! ANYONE THERE!?!?" she yelled cupping her hands together.

Emily looked at Bella. "Hmm…I'm trying to see if Yvonne will tell me anything, but she seems distracted."
Hey, Yvonne, will you PLEASE tell me what's going on?
Will you please get out of my head? Yvonne put her face in her hands. I'm trying to kill time.
Why won't you come and help us, huh?
Y-you won't let me!
Why, why, WHY did Yvonne have to have such an airhead of a big sister? If you'd like to, I'd happily come.
Good. Get your butt over here.
Do you promise that you won't forget about me?
Why would I do that?
Yvonne rolled her eyes. You know what, I won't argue with you this time and come right over. Where are you?
Forest.
Gotcha.
"Hey, guys," Emily called to the rest of the group. "My sister's coming over to help, okay? Now, be really nice to her; I didn't even know she existed until a week ago." She laughed. "She might as well be one of the missing students."

Yvonne ran to her dormitory to pack a few things. She dug out her outfit that was specially made for her magic type (http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE...rian_Steampunk_Outfit_by_disasterbynature.jpg) and a bag full of watches. She slung it over her shoulder and headed towards the forest. "Hello? Anybody here?"

Looks|Ashton Walker|Form
Ash was taken aback by the girl's loud voice. Doesn't the fool know that these woods were not the kind of place to be shouting? Quiet! She hid her voice and made it sound as if it were coming from one of her friends. Maybe these people aren't as smart as I thought. She still stood in the same place though. Maybe she was interested in this group of misfits. Maybe she even thought she fit in with them. She didn't know why, but she let them edge closer and closer until they could just make out a figure in the foggy distance.

Emily laughed a bit. "Hey, hey, guys, there's a person. Hey, what if she's one of the missing people?" she whispered, then raised her voice. "HEEYY! You okay?!"
Yvonne trudged through the forest, tripping occasionally over a root or getting hit by a branch. She suddenly heard a familiar voice. "That's my sister, all right," she breathed.

Mordche turned his arms back to normal, and looked at Emily. "I think you might be right president." Mordche then freaks out about the president yelling. "P-P-P-P-President we still don't know what's out here. So maybe we should try not being so loud."

Emily sighed. "Fiiiiiiine. But I still wanna see what's out there."

"EMILY!" Yvonne was now shouting…at least as loud as she could, her voice was so quiet. "EMILY!!! Where is she?" she pondered.

"And it looks like our treasurer has caught up with us," Emily said with a smile. "Hey, Yvonne! I'm over here!" she bellowed. Yvonne spotted her and ran over. "Any news?"
"No."
"Too bad. Hmm…" Emily clasped her hands. "How old would you say this forest is?"
"Uh, about…nine hundred, a thousand years." Yvonne scrunched up her nose. "Maybe older."
"This has happened before, but when? HEYYY!" she shouted at whoever was ahead of them. "How long have you been here?" she said slowly.

Bella shivered from what Emily said. It was quite obvious she was frightened. She took a deep breath and stopped half way from screaming. She was always the drama queen, but she had to man up. "What do you mean?" she asked walking toward Emily and her cute sis.

"I mean…" Emily said. "That this must have happened before." She put her face in her hands. "Yvonne, can you possibly tell me as much as you can about this place? You are the history expert, after all," she added sweetly.
Yvonne smiled. "But of course. This forest was planted here in about 1162, I'd say, by the servant of a wealthy man. In around 1164, that wealthy man died of some sort of disease…the Plague!" She snapped her fingers. "By the looks of it, the building was bought by the founder of our school, a Barnabas something-or-other." She looked uncertainly at Emily, who told her to keep going. "He, er, founded our school, and-"
"Yes, yes, but get to the disappearances," Emily said impatiently.
"Okay. They started in 1689, when a sixth grader and her boyfriend disappeared." Yvonne said, her voice faltering. "And that's all I know," she concluded hastily.
"That's ALL?!"
"All that I saw, yes," Yvonne said shortly.
"Can't you go back in time once more?"
"That's all that I saw. They just…poof. Disappeared."
"Fine. We can work on that."

Michelle was watching the group as she sat on top of the tree, her onyx eyes sparkling with excitement. She's been watching them ever since they entered the forest and almost laughed her ass off at how silly they are. Smiling, she let her electricity crackle and fizzle, letting them surrounded by a yellow current of electricity. She loves to play in the woods, especially when students started missing. Of course she's not the culprit and she haven't seen who the culprit is but it seems like she's immune to being kidnapped or killed. Giggling lightly, her electricity fizzled even more, making cracking and popping sounds, trapping them in electricity.

"What will you do now, Ms. president?" she whispered thoughtfully, already having fun toying with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.