Isn't Something Missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emily looked around. "H-huh? We're surrounded!" She looked at the attacker. "Ha, ha, very funny. Who might you be?" she said heatedly, getting in a battle stance-just in case.

Yvonne said nothing; she just looked curiously at the person. "Hey, we really, really need to go forward, so can you pretty please let us past?"

Mordche shivered when he heard the voice come out of no where. When the President looked at the person who was just talking, he looked at them to. ~Man this forest is super strange~ Mordche thought to himself. The president got into a battle stance, so Mordche did the same.

Jumping off the tree branch and landing gracefully at the ground, Michelle bowed smiling so sweetly before introducing herself. "I'm Michelle but you can call me Mallows" Seeing that the group sees her as a threat, she pouted towards them and crossed her arms, clearly acting like a child "aww~ you guys are no fun!" she said, staring and analyzing each one before speaking once again "You guys don't have to worry. I'm not here to hurt you, I'm just here to watch" Michelle stated honestly before snapping her fingers, eliminating the electricity surrounding the group.

"Oh! I'm really sorry," Emily said. "I've been through a lot today, so…" She laughed nervously. "Please forgive me!"
Yvonne looked at Mallows curiously. "I believe you. Have you been in this forest for a long time?" she asked over Emily's haste to apologize.

Looks|Ashton Walker
Ash was irritated when the girl shouted at her, but now that this 'Mallows' was stealing her spotlight, she felt unattended. "Where are your manners?" Her voice echoed throughout the forest as she slowly starting walking closer to the group, small clouds of fog followed her hesitantly. "I thought I had made it clear that I had claimed this group to scare by the clouds of mist. Did I miss something?" Ash tilted her head expectantly as soon as she came in focus. Which, mind you, was still blurry due to the fog encircling her, which she had summoned just for effect.​

"Oh she just a girl and almost as cute as me!!" she yelled out excited. Finally someone almost as cute as her. Maybe she should aim her sights somewhere else this girl was cute. Though it would it awkward for her to have a relationship with her. Not a lot of people in the school knows her bisexual.

Last edited:
Mordche looked at the girl that just appeared in front of them. ~Can we trust her?~ Mordche thought to himself. ~I should keep a close eye on her, just case she tries anything fishy.~ All of a sudden clouds of fog came in closer towards the group. ~And these fog clouds keep on following us.~ Mordche the spoke up. "Hey new girl, is there anything you can do about these fog clouds?"

"Ya it's like it's fallowing us," she said looking at the girl. "OR maybe they were just fallowing you," she flirted grinning at her clever remark. At all seriousness it was a bit weird that the cloud was fallowing them. She wondered why, maybe a wind blowing along the trail?

Mordche noticed that Bella was flirting with the new girl. ~What is this feeling that I'm feeling?~ Mordche thought to himself. ~Is this jealously? Am I really jealous that Bella is flirting with this new girl.~ Mordche shook his ~ugh...Snap out of it Mordche...~

Emily's jaw dropped. "I can't pay attention to ten people at once!" she exclaimed. Was it just her or did everyone want her attention? She shook it off and sighed. "Okay, okay. How about somebody else takes my shift as crowd control?" she muttered. She got bored once again and began reading everyone's thoughts. When she got to Mordche, she couldn't help but talk to him inside his head. Mordche, are you jealous? Oh, my…

Mordche turned bright red. ~N-n-no I'm not jealous.......I just don't like the way Bella is flirting with that girl....~ Mordche then thought about what he just said. ~by god.....I am jealous....J-j-just don't tell Bella okay?~

Cross my heart. Emily smiled. I know how it feels to be jealous. Trust me.
And she stared fondly at Yvonne, showing a dead giveaway about what had probably happened.
"What?" Yvonne asked, confused.

Ashton Walker
Ash laughed. "The clouds aren't following you, they're following me." She appeared out of the thick clouds, annoyed. Had they not heard her the first time? Spoiled brats. She remarked rudely in her mind, though it didn't help her anger. She scanned the 'new girl'. She didn't seem like much, though something about her absolutely enraged Ash. With a flick of her wrist, the clouds were gone. Her school-ish uniform and neko ears showed clearly, her beady yellow eyes blazing.
7d8899af321a3079744de63d45513cd2.jpg

"Hmm?" Mallows hummed, looking towards the fog girl. "You did? Oh, I must have forgotten about it. Tehehe~" she said, giggling cutely.

Mallows smiled towards the girl who called her cute, a faint blush evident on her face as she flirted with her even more. "You're cute too! and I assure you, the clouds aren't following me"

"As for the clouds, I can't do anything about it. Sorry~" she said to the male in front of her before the fog suddenly vanished, thanks to fog girl.

She looked at the crowd in front of her; smiling sweetly to each and everyone before letting out a ball of electricity in her hand and threw it up in the air and catching it and repeating her actions over and over again."Anyway. I told you guys my name. So.. care to tell me yours?"

"Hay wait it was just that girl," Bella said with a laugh as well. At least the girl with the electric powers knew she was flirting with her, some guys didn't even bother to say anything. Bella ran up to Mallow and put her hand out in greeting "HI, I'm Diabella nice to meet you," she greeted cheerfully. She looked at the girl who had come out of the fog. "OH YOUR A NEKO TOO?!?" she yelled happy to see enough of her kind.

|Ashton Walker|
Ash closed her eyes as Diabella spoke to her, then opened them after as if she couldn't bear her voice. Think I've found the jumpy, loud one. Ash thought. "I'll lose my ears if you keep talking that loud though," Her ears flattened, and she turned towards Mallow. "Ash, Ashton Walker." She said with obvious attitude, then turned to the rest of the group, ears still flattened and tail swishing violently to and fro.​

"Emily Fenetre," Emily said, extending her hand as though begging somebody to shake it.
"Yvonne Fenetre…" Yvonne said, avoiding eye contact with, well, anybody.

"Sorry, I," she said quieter and a bit regretfully, "I'm Bella, sorry about before. I was just exite to see another neko," she smiled and tilted her head.

|Ashton Walker|
Ash's tail stopped swishing and held high. "Hmh," She muttered in reply to Bella's apology. "It's fine. And you're right, there aren't many nekos around here, I've noticed." Her ears flicked back to normal.

"I like your tail," Bella commented she looked at her ear that was much longer that hers, "It's a lot bigger then mine," she smiled and walked head of her in front of the group. "We should keep going a find for people," she said loud enough for the others to hear, "by the way do you now anything about the disappearances in this forest?" she started to walking.

Status
Not open for further replies.