Isn't Something Missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"HI, VALLIE!" Emily shouted, waving at Vallie-who, for some reason was already there. She stuffed yet another chocolate bar in her mouth. "LOVE THE OUTFIT!"

"Oh nothing Mordche-boo," she giggled pinching him in the arm and running off in front towards Tempest. "So where exactly are we going where are the woods. That these children are getting lost in?" she asked. But then she noticed the Italian girl near the entrance to the woods. She guessed that's where they were going so. So it must have been stupid to ask.

Valentina "Vallie" Della Indegno.
outfit | thinking.

Vallie gave a simple nod towards Emily while smiling brighter, still standing tall with her head tilted over her lowered shoulders. The unhealthy amount of chocolate Emily was shoveling into her mouth made her want to cringe, but the student council president was an appreciated friend nonetheless. She thought about apologizing for missing the meeting, but the Italian girl was more concerned with the pressing issue of the path she found.
"I found this trail leading into the woods that wasn't here before," Vallie began with no time wasted. She directed her gaze at the ground where the stone pathway leading to the school faded into dirt, where the course was. "It looks like something was- well, dragged." She tried to sound as comforting as possible when saying that, but telling people you might have found the evidence of a body being pulled around isn't the most soothing. Especially if it leads to where people were going missing.

Vallie shook a few gruesome thoughts away and took a few more steps alongside the path. She turned towards the woods and questioned aloud, "Was a plan already discussed?" The fire demon may not have cared much more student council meetings, but it was vital that they have some sort of procedure before searching the forest like lost kittens.

"Ow" Mordche said as Bella ran off. ~man for a little thing, she sure does punch~ mordche then keeps on walking towards the forest. ~Wait?! Did she just call me Mordche-boo?!~ Mordche said as he started to turn red.

"A trail?" Emily looked curiously at the spot that Vallie had indicated. "No way…" She fingered Yvonne's clock, deep in thought, then made a decision. "Let's go." If Yvonne were here, then she would scold her. But Yvonne wasn't here; she was back at the school, safe and sound.

"Hmm…" Yvonne's head was deep in a book. She looked up. "Oh, this is pointless. I can't study at this time, my sister is going on a suicide mission." She slammed the book shut. "Stupid Emily…you'll get yourself killed…" she sobbed into the book.

"This is going to be great!!" she yelled joyfully and ran into the woods until she noticed the grab marks. She stared at them and saw a bit of blood further alone the path. She thought stunned for a second. Her expression was blank and grim. "Guys...." she said a much less joyful tone "there something you might want to see" Her throats knotted up and tears started to form in her eyes. She was acting like a jerk before. Like this was all a game and a joke. This just got real for her.

Mordche hears Bella, and he runs towards her. When he got to her he to saw the trail of blood. Mordche then became silent. "Okay guys....Something out here is killing the kids. That or one of the kids cut themselves, by accident." Mordche said while looking at everyone. "Either way, we need the strongest kids up front. So if you think you're strong enough to fight anything move to the front." Mordche said while following the trail, again.

outfit | thinking.

Vallie almost couldn't believe it. Well, she could, but she didn't think the others would be that dumb. "You're kidding... right?" the demon asked with her glossy pink lips curved. She still took a step further, seeing as she was apart of a small total of students at the school who know to use their powers to their full potential, but she blocked the path by turning towards everyone else.
"It's almost like you want to die," Vallie began with a deep breath. "I can think of 5 things that could go wrong off the top of my head." To demonstrate her point, she held up 5 neatly groomed fingers and began counting off.
"One, whatever is in there attacks from behind. No strong kids back there would equal no kids period.
"Two, we get lost, because I know someone will at some point, and we die because we didn't bring any food or water with us.
"Three, we forget that there are such things as magic-blocking potions and spells and we thought out powers were enough and we never brought actual weapons."

At this point the Italian girl was amusing herself, and she failed at hiding her smirk.
"Four, everyone is so eager to find what the hell is in these woods, that they also forget to even tell anyone else we'll be in here so people know where to find us.
"And five, all of you are still so impatient you forgot to discuss an actual plan. You know, like what we do in the event we are here over-night, and how we kill this student-killer-monster thing?"

With a roll of the eyes, she waved her hand back towards the school to indicate that everyone needed to move back. "We are not going in these woods right now. We can once we think of a plan and prepare accordingly, but for now no." Another sigh left Vallie's lips before she mumbled, "I'll get a janitor to block this off so none of the other students see it."

Bella burst into tears and clanged to Mordche. "I feel so bad, and some one died and and, I was being a jerk. I'm Scared Mordche I'm scared!" she yelled tearing her head up in front of Mordche. "I'm so stupid I should stay behind, this is to much for me!"

Mordche puts his hand on Bella's head. "There there it'll be okay...you didn't know " Mordche then looks at Vallie. " I do have a plan." Mordche said as he kept rubbing Bella's head. "One, I'll stay behind the weak kids for there be protected. Two, We have two fire users so we can catch food and cook it. We can also boil water, and drink that. Three, We do have weapons." Mordche said as he picked up a long stick. "Four, The president left her sister behind, and told her that we will be in the woods. Five, We beat the hell out of whatever the hell is out here." Mordche said as he stared at Vallie. "Any more problems?"

"Doesn't Mr. whats now he are here," she said sniffling. She gave Mordche puppy eyes and looked to the side as he petted her. She blushed and stroked his lag. "Thanks that calms me down," she said not looking in his eyes.

outfit | thinking.

The Italian demon cocked her eyebrow at Bella, holding in a menacing laugh. If she wanted to sob it out with whoever she was holding onto then it would be best if she stayed back. If she was still an emotional wreck for some reason, then her "friend" could stay back as well.
Since everyone seemed so keen on traveling into the woods like it was a joke, they'd do it right enough for them to survive the journey until the end. Vallie wasn't going to risk her life just because a group of students were greedy to be some sort of hero for their school, and she'd make sure nothing could possibly go wrong. At least, for her. The last thing Vallie wanted to do when traveling into a forest with a murderer loose was to babysit the rest of these people.
"Yes, there still is." The demon fired back. She adverted her gaze to the cat girl clinging onto him. "If she's going to be howling like that, she'll be the reason we die; Whether it be the murderer hears her or she just does something else that will put us in jeopardy." Vallie have an expecting look towards the howling girl, but she refused to cease her crying. With a groan she added, "Uhm, Bella, is it? Stay in the school where it's safer. Solo smettere di piangere. (Just stop crying.)"

Vallie's stress level was reaching threatening levels that would normally want to set the nearest thing aflame, but she had to stay calm. After all, all they have to do was murder a psychopath. Yeah, because that was going to be easy. She didn't doubt herself, persay, but she knew something was going to go wrong. Vallie looked over her shoulder where the blood originally was, and was taken aback by how fresh it looked. 'This is the first thing my dad is going to hear about over summer break.'

Mordche turned red as Bella rubbed his leg. He then looked at Vallie and he heard what she had to say to Bella. "Hey hey, there's no need to dish on other people, Vallie." ~Even though I would hate to see her get hurt, and she doesn't have the right powers to be doing stuff like this.~ Mordche thought to himself.

Emily walked right ahead and her throat tightened when she saw the dead body. She ran back to the others, tears in her eyes. "That was…that was my boyfriend!" she said, her voice shaking. She tried to stay calm; she was student council president, and she had to set a good example. She cleared her throat, her voice unusually high. "We have to…keep going. We need to…we need to…" She stuffed the whole chocolate bar in her mouth to keep herself calm. "Set a good example, Emily…stay calm…" She composed herself, then broke down. "Oh, no…what if Yvonne is next? What if she's already dead? What if…what if she didn't make it? It would be all my fault! Grrr!!!" Emily slapped herself in the face. "Stay CALM, Emily!"

[fieldbox=, magenta, solid]
Tempest Carrington
gEcqAddl.jpg

Tempest was just standing there watching everything go on. She loved how Valentina took charge, that was why they were such cool friends. Tempest couldn't believe how everyone was reacting, it was super annoying. Tempest didn't feel bad for Bella, why was she crying over this? It wasn't her that was dead, she should be happy and move on. When Emily started to freak out about the body, revealing it was her boyfriend, that did spark a light in Tempest. What if the killer is a person, a student maybe? That would make sense. Before Tempest could say anything, she saw Emily slap herself. That made Tempest start to laugh, she laughed super loud. "What the hell is wrong with you? Ha!" Tempest has never seen someone do that before, unless she made them do it.
[/fieldbox]

Emily looked coldly at Tempest. "My boyfriend is DEAD," she said angrily. "My sister could also be dead, for all I know. I," She pointed at herself, her entire body shaking. "have to stay calm and pretty much lead us! If you're so clever, why don't you try being in my place?" she added, tears rolling down her face and literally showing no mercy. "Well?! Or would you like to get sent back to the school, because I do have the power to do that! This is no laughing matter, Miss Carrington." Everybody knew that when Emily was angry, she called people by their last names. "If you see this as a joke, then why are you here?" A dangerous aura surrounded Emily (no, not as in the aura of the actual person behind all this), and it became obvious why she was elected student council president; even though she seemed clueless, that was only just a mask used to cover her true power.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Mordche's widen when the president snapped at Tempest. Mordche then moved Bella to the side. "Okay let's all calm down." Mordche said as he placed his hand on the president's shoulder. "President calm down. this is no time for us to be fighting."

[fieldbox=, magenta, solid]
Tempest Carrington
gEcqAddl.jpg

Tempest just stared at the brat, did she not know who Tempest Carrington was? If Tempest wasn't working on her anger she would have threw the brat across the forest. Whoever this "thing" was, Tempest was hoping it would take Emily next. With a fake smile Tempest walked over to Emily. "I am like so sorry, it's just I have never seen a dead body before. It really is soo sad." Tempest turned back around with a smirk on her face. Next time the brat tried her, Tempest would wreck her. "Lead the way Council President." Tempest shot her arm out, like a butler waiting for the guest to enter the mansion.
[/fieldbox]

Emily's face blanched when Tempest started mocking her. She brushed Mordche's hand away and straightened up. "If you, miss, were expecting me to be a clueless, spoiled brat, you are dead wrong." With that she stormed off, into the woods, muttering, "C'mon, are we solving this or what?" as she stubbornly put yet another chocolate bar in her mouth, mainly to calm herself down.

Bella was quite shocked about what happened. She ran up to Mordche and grabbed her arm. "Please I don't want to get lost," she she said red-faced.

Status
Not open for further replies.