Iriswalk Academy for the Unnaturally Talented {OOC|CLOSED}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

You Joining?

• Hell to the Yes!

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Sure, why not?

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Maybe... I'll have to think about it...

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • No... Yes... I don't know... I still have questions...

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • No thank you. Cool idea though.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Nope. Hate it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE HER~~~~
She might get along with Gabrielle?
thank you. i'm curious how she'll get along at the school. ( ^ ^)

she might. she's totally free game to be approached by her and to find out. they both seem positive, to an extent, so it could work.

@Ookami Accepted. @Gore Circle Three is completed. Did you mean to put her in Circle One?

@Ookami that's okay. She's accepted.

Appearance: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-LkQZMbqE7kY/VMoLMNR43lI/AAAAAAAAA8Y/P-FCThchS_s/w928-h1500/How_to_sketch_an_anime_boy_by_catluckey-d5t7jxm%2B%25281%2529.png

Name: Lucifer

Sexuality: Straight

Nationality: English

Year: First Year

Talent: He has the ability to copy someone's movements in no time due to his visual comprehension skill. He only has to see a technique one time to completely copy it and make it his own. This ability only works on physical activities such as sport. Lucifer is not able to copy someones voice, and he doesn't have a photographic memory for things like school subjects. Although he can copy a movement, Lucifer finds it hard to copy people who are extremely good at what they do. It takes more brain power to do so. His talent works well on sports such as Basketball, football and tennis. Howeve he prefers to use it on martial arts such as Karate, Judo and Muay Thai.

Circle: second year circle 4

Personality: Lucifer keeps to himself most of the time. Not trusting others. He has a short temper and it doesn't help that he loves to beat people up

History: Lucifer was abandoned by his parents at a young age. He was a "mistake" as quoted by his father. Si he spent his childhood moving between families and staying at an orphanage. He found out about his talent early on, after watching someone do a football trick in the play ground. He could then copy the trick exactly. He was picked on because of this, they called him names like "Demon" and "Devil" because of his name and talent. This is what led to his violent nature. After he got into a big fight, he suddenly realized the thrill that fighting can give. This lead to hims experimenting with his talent and testing it on fighting skills. He would be found looking through Dojo windows, but never going to classes since he didn't need to.

Pets: Lucifer has a adopted cat he found on the street called Kise https://www.math.ku.edu/~wsanders/Kittens/new kittens/Funny-Cute-Kittens-8.jpg

Other: Lucifer is also a pretty good chef. Not supernatural like others, but since no one could cook in the orphangage he took it apone himself to learn.

Last edited by a moderator:
nn45mb.jpg

.:Name:.
{Horatio (Hora) Naggia}
.:Age:.
{17}
.:Gender:.
{Female}
.:Sexuality:.
{Asexual + Aromantic}
.:Nationality:.
{Italian}
.:Year:.
{4th year}
.:Talent:.
{Mechanically minded-

Hora was not best bright as a child. Now, she always knew she was practically skilled, but that sort of thing isn't tested at schools. }
.:Circle:.
{Answer Here|Refer to the Circle Chart and keep in mind what the other members of the Circle have for a talent.}
.:Personality:.
{Answer Here|At least include four or five traits.}
.:History:.
{Answer Here|Optional}
.:Pets:.
{Answer Here|Each student is allowed to have one pet, but there is really no definite line on what that pet can be. It could be a tiger as long as it was docile. However, pets must be actual animals.}
.:Other:.
{Answer Here|Is there anything else to know about your character?}

WIP~~~~​

R

Character Submission

images
0.jpg

. : N a m e : .

Ayla Ronstrom

. : A g e : .

. : G e n d e r : .

Female

. : S e x u a l i t y : .

Bisexual / Unsure

. : N a t i o n a l i t y : .

Swedish-French

alone-anime-art-cute-girl-favim-com-308324.jpg

. : Y e a r : .

Fourth Year

. : T a l e n t : .

Excellent people person and counsellor

She's always been good with people, able to relate to them and help solve their emotional problems. She loves to listen and has always been the person people turn to for advice and comfort, as she's always been extraordinarily skilled at helping others.

large.jpg

. : C i r c l e : .

Fourth Year Circle One

. : P e r s o n a l i t y : .

{ + }

- Kind -

She's always been very soft-hearted and tender, often being overly kind.

- Trusting -

She's extraordinarily trusting, often way too trusting of others but she will put herself out there, just in case she can help.

- Caring -

She's tender and sweet, always has been and probably always will be.

{ - }

- Too trusting -

She puts way too much of herself out there and she often ends up hurt and broken.

- Overly-caring -

. : H i s t o r y : .

- Grew up in a divided home, playing the peacemaker between her feuding parents -

- Went through a lot of things as a child, including abuse from her uncle and father -

- Her protective nature started here, when she took the abuse in order to spare her younger siblings -

- Her father left when she was fourteen, when her life spiralled into a circle of self-hurt, harming and deep depression -

- She managed to pull herself out of it and vowed to help everyone with their issues, big or small -

10844162_587490611383578_99356423_a.jpg

. : P e t s : .

Red Panda - Taike

140502-sanfran-zoo-red-panda-1223_85762bd90a80c2f29507b74f859e095c.jpg

. : O t h e r : .

She's fairly tiny, about 4'10" but it's always suited her.

anime-art-cute-girl-Favim.com-713126.jpg

DONE​

Reactions: Gore
tumblr_mu9srzYJRX1sfi7afo3_1280.png

. : N a m e : .

Edgard [ Ire ] Irene Hamblin.

. : A g e : .

Fifteen.

. : G e n d e r : .

Male

. : S e x u a l i t y : .

Asexual. [ Polyromantic ]

. : N a t i o n a l i t y : .

French.

. : Y e a r : .

First.

. : T a l e n t : .

"Green-thumb"

Ire has the knack of growing anything that can be grown, using his growing knowledge about the Earth, and what treasures it has to offer within its soil. Ever since taught by his grandmother the art of growing anything, and almost everything, from produce, to trees, to herbs, and flowers, Ire has always preferred to stick with the art of growing, and arranging flowers. He always felt as if the flowers connected with him in a way, with each color, and bloom, it was as if he reflected off the flower, for one flower represents him, just like every flower represents someone. His talent, is to grow the beautiful accessories of the Earth.

. : C i r c l e : .

One.

tumblr_mlt2yap56a1s4clqpo3_500.png

. : P e r s o n a l i t y : .

WIP

[ + ]

Empathetic : Ire is very sensible to everyone, always taking caution, and consideration for many people, whether by relationship or first interaction, Ire has always had a soft and open heart for everyone.

[ - ]

Weak Willed : Ire is a fragile being who doesn't quite have a strong backbone. As a child, he was always the kid that would cry if a kid looked at him funny, the one hiding behind the teacher who so desperately tried to make him interact with the other kids--and during the process, he would be sobbing his soul away. His self-esteem is low, leading his empathy to always be bruised, lacking his self-caring responsibilities.

. : H i s t o r y : .
- Was born in a rural area in France.
- A young violinist.
- Was raised by his grandparents.
- Was considered a young prodigy for the violin, but was never entirely invested, nor interested.
- When visiting Paris to spend time with his mother and father, he got lost for half a day, only to be picked up by the police and brought to his family.
- Ever since that day, he has had a great fear of cities, and getting lost.
- Was mainly home schooled for most of his life, due to his fear of traveling out to go to a proper primary school like the rest of the kids.
- When after his studies, his grandmother showed him the beauty of gardening, and ever since then, he has always had a green thumb.

. : P e t s : .

N / A

. : O t h e r : .

- Diagnosed with Tritanopia [ Color blind - Cannot see Blue and Yellow ]
- Loves the color Pink and all variations of it.

- Is afraid of heights.
- Mazeophobiac [ Fear of getting lost ]
- Urbanphobiac [ Fear of cities ]

- Adores flowers and gardens.
- Has a knack of comparing people to flowers.

tumblr_n160hszKTt1sfi7afo2_500.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Gore
Second year circle two is full already. YOu might want to join four instead. :D

@Taichou First Year Circle One?
@iKalamity Do you want me to squeeze Horatio into a fourth year circle. It'll have five instead of four, but that's okay.

Reactions: Taichou
Bahaha, was not paying attention. The last time I looked there was a space left. Don't worry - I'll save her for something else :P

27777anime_girl_6652.jpg

{Very, very short & about average weight, slightly under, very poised || long brown hair that falls to her mid back and has a gentle wave || Mocha Brown eyes that reflect her emotions || Normally peachy pale skin with a slight, natural tan}

.:Name:.
{Mckenna Nim McIntyre "Micki, Kenni, Kenna"}
.:Age:.
{14}
.:Gender:.
{Female}
.:Sexuality:.
{Straight/Heteroromantic/Heterosexual}
.:Nationality:.
{Greek<both>||Native American[Cherokee & Mohawk]<mom>||Persian<both>||Scottish<dad>}
.:Year:.
{First}
.:Talent:.
{Multilingual || The ability to speak, read, write, understand and be generally fluent in several languages. Being a child of travelers, Mckenna learned English as her first language, but she has always been a quick learner and picked up several other languages including: greek, italian, spanish, sign language, french, dutch, welsh, gaelic, icelandic, norse, arabic, german, indian and some native american... though she is still trying to learn more of the native american language as well as some of the asian languages.}
.:Circle:.
{1}
.:Personality:.
{>Intelligent/Resourceful/Analytical/Organized || Kenna is a very bright young lady. She is a fast learner and not afraid to be a 'know-it-all'. She loves helping others learn things, especially languages. You could call Mckenna a human analyzer. She analyzes and scrutinizes everything, trying to remember every detail of something, how it looks, sounds, feels, even how it smells and tastes occasionally. Micki is very well organized, hating how cluttered things look and prefers a neat, systematic approach to everything.
>Excitable/Assertive/Outgoing || "Ohh! We're going to the fair! DisneyLand! Shopping! Ohmigosh, he texted me!" Mckenna is a bubbly, loud-mouthed person who doesn't hold in her emotions very well. She can get excited over the smallest of things in both good and bad ways. She doesn't know you? Well, that won't last long. Kenni can be pushy at times though, wether it is in school because she really wants to answer a question she knows the answer to, or wether she just flat out disagree's with you, she will do everything in her power to get her way.
>Blunt/Sensitive/Regretful || "That sweater doesn't look good with those pants. Your hair needs brushing. I don't like your mouse." Mckenna has learned a lot of things throughout her life and her travels... sugar-coating her feelings and what she says is not one of those learned traits. Then again, she wasn't exactly raised with the most witty and tactful parents either. Mckenna wears her heart on her sleeve big time. If you are mean to her, intentionally or not, she might not say anything verbally, but those brown eyes will say it all. She bottles up her emotions like so many people do, yet so unlike most people too. Mckenna has one of those 'I laugh in the face of danger, mwhahaha, I don't care what you say to me' exterior attitudes, but as soon as she is alone she will break down, trying never to let anyone see her cry or get mad.
>Contradictory/Moody/Spiteful || "Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not bi-polar or depressed, I'm just me... Moody Mckenna." Mckenna can go from being happy, giddy, bubbly, and as carefree as she can get to being completely serious, mad, in tears or downright frustrated at anything. Even though she knows a lot, Kenna is very contradictory, usually about herself. It's hard to explain really. Don't get Miss Micki mad. She won't say or do anything to your face, but make sure you have eyes in the back, top and sides of your head. Mckenna can be very sneaky and spiteful when she wants to be.
>Patient/Quick-Thinking || So maybe your having a difficult time grasping sign language, or dutch or italian or even english, don't worry about it if Mckenna is helping. She tends to have a gentle and caring soul with usually endless amounts of patience to be spent. In a sticky situation? Kenna has a pretty quick mind. wether the solution helps or not is another story, but she can come up with loads of ideas.
>Honest/Gullible/Trusting || "My favorite color is mauve, I love cats, I wish I could speak every language, and yes, I am sorry, I did put that snake in your closet and the tarantula on your pillow." Kenna is one of those people that just can't lie... no matter how hard she tries. Her nose scrunches up, her cheeks turn red, her eyes dart all over the place, and she becomes much more fidgety than normal any time she attempts to lie. The truth is so much easier anyway. Ya know that old trick where someone points and says 'hey look at that over there!' and you look, then when you turn back around puzzled the trickster is laughing on the floor? Well Kenni falls for that stuff all the time. She believes things too easily, after all, if she doesn't lie to you, why would you to her? Unfortunately her overly trusting personality has gotten her into trouble many a time.
>Likes || Bananas, beans, nuts, bread, banana nut bread, zucchini, parsley, pork, peas, lettuce, arugula, chard, turkey, sweets, action genre, historical genre, romance genre, the color mauve, cats, learning, traveling, music, instrumental music, classical music, performing, playing viola, playing piano, playing flute, singing, dancing, gingerbread, holidays, darker colors, disney, amusement parks, harry potter, reading, books, nature, most animals, writing, artsy things, quilting, cherries & whipped cream, cumin spice, spicy food, indian food, thai food, mexican food, italian food, summer, winter, playing the lute, mornings, sweet pea flowers, calla lilies, the water, surfing, swimming, snorkeling
>Dislikes || Garlic, cabbage, leek, chicken (food), beef, lamb (food), falafel, eggs, horror genre, thriller genre, mystery genre, white, neon colors, pastel colors, dodgeball, comic books, coffee, poetry, motorcycles, roses, figs, watching tv}

.:History:.
{At 2:02 on the snowy afternoon of December 25th, Mckenna was born almost exactly five hours after her twin brother to their wonderful parents, at their then home in the rural town of Manobier, Wales, UK. The McIntyre's have a long line of being world-renown archaeologists, historians, paleontologists, and architects. Micki is the first one to want to do something else. She wants to be a language professor for others who want to learn new languages or pursue traveling careers, perhaps as interpreters which is also something she has considered doing. Kenni lived in Wales with her brother and parents for the first year and a half of her life before moving to Tuni, India for two years. They had moved to Kissamos, Crete, Greece by the time she was four. It was beautiful and that is where she began to learn how to surf. After moving to Greece for almost eight months the family continued to move around in the following order: Pozzuoli, Italy => Foxford, Ireland => Westerburg, Germany => Dokkum, Netherlands => Le Croisic, France => Hveragerdi, Iceland => Acebo, Spain => Seiland, Norway => Jableh, Syria => Plettenberg Bay, South Africa. Due to living on the coast in many places she grew a love of the water and a love of different cultures and diversity because of how much she has moved around. Her favorite place to live so far has been Hveragerdi, Iceland... which is why she named her cat in Icelandic. Her least favorite place to live was Jableh, Syria. Even though it was on the coast she was never allowed to go off in an actual swimsuit and surf... Thankfully she only had to live there for about four and a half months. Due to the 'nomadic-ish' nature or the McIntyre clan, Mckenna and her brother were home-schooled for most of there life. Once in a while they would go to a public or private school if they were to be in one country for a while, such as in Le Croisic, France and in Plettenberg Bay, South Africa. Unfortunately, they don't always know how long they will be staying... that is also part of why there weren't any animals in the family until recently with the two cats. Her parents met in Britain where her mother was living and her father was studying at the time. Mckenna and her brother were 'accidents' but they were welcome accidents.

>Family<
Great Grandfather: Sylvester Joshua McIntyre III, 88, Retired Paleontologist
Grandmother: Minabella Patricia McIntyre, 62, Historian
Grandfather: Sylvester Joshua McIntyre IV, 64, archaeologist, son of Sylvester III
Mother: Catherine Tabitha McIntyre, 30, architect
Father: Sylvester Joshua McIntyre V, 41, archeologist
Brother: Sylvester Joshua McIntyre VI, 14}

.:Pets:.
tumblr_nknsl0Kd1G1tw3lmao1_250.png

{Klaki {AKA:: Ice, Icy} || Ice is a 3 month old, male, runt-of-the-litter, gray tabby kitten with icy blue eyes who's name is actually Klaki <pronounced la-ghi> whice means 'ice' in Icelandic. Mckenna was given Klaki as a 'going away gift' a month before leaving her current home. She named him in Icelandic because that has been her favorite place to live, and the kitten has eyes that remind her of the ice. Even though the duo haven't been together long there is a bond between them. It is a love-hate-love kind of relationship they have. He is a mischievous little guy who oddly enough has a 'twin brother' <just like Mckenna> named Verschmitztheit, which means Mischief in German. Mischief was the biggest out of the litter (the friends cat had five kittens) and is a brown tabby with icy blue eyes who is owned by Mckenna's twin.}
.:Other:.
{She has a british accent}
Finally finished!!!

This is a list of all my characters and possibilities for the others::

Year 1, Circle 1:
Charlie ~ They are both blunt which could make for a few interesting situations. I'm not really sure how they would get along.

Sierra ~ They don't have too much in common, but I could still see them being friends

Year 1, Circle 3:
Mason ~ figure it out later

Astrid ~ I feel like they would get along very well. Both like things to be organized.

Nori ~ I think they could be good friends or great enemies. They could talk each others ears off non-stop.

Skylar ~ I think they would get along well. Mckenna would probably want to do duets and stuff all the time.

Year 2, Circle 2:
Michael ~ Not sure they would really notice each other much.

Sabina ~ They would probably get along really well or not at all. She is quiet and shy but also patient and smart. Mckenna is loud, outgoing, bubbly but also patient and smart. They also both have young kittens.

Hector ~ She would probably get along decently with hector. Mckenna is also honest and likes animals.

Ivy ~ I'll figure mine out as I go

Year 2, Circle 4:
Lucifer ~ No clue how they would get on.

Adore ~ They seem quite similar. Either they would get along well or not at all in my opinion

Michelle ~ I think they would just exist, not really have an opinion of each other?

Wisteria ~ I don't really see them liking or disliking each other. They both kinda just exist

Year 3, Circle 3:
Samson ~ I think his mimicking things would eventually annoy Mckenna. At first she would be super excited about it, but eventually get tired of it.

Coira ~ I think Mckenna would find her fun. They both enjoy playing instruments. I think Coira's calmness would balance out Mckenna's excitability and perkiness.

Shen ~ Mckenna would probably end up annoying him

Sofia ~ later.

Year 3, Circle 5:
Angelo ~ I think this would be very similar to how she feels about samson. It would be fun and exciting at first but eventually she would get tired of it.

Megumi ~ This will probably be one of the very few people Mckenna can't stand! She hates lying and that is megumi's talent.

Anatolios ~ She would probably annoy him since she doesn't like for anyone to go unnoticed.

Raine ~ I think they could get along well. They are both honest & intelligent. Raine's level-headedness would balance out Mckenna's hyper mind.

Year 4, Circle 1:
Fritz ~ I think they could be friendly?

Yvette ~ Mckenna would be over the moon to find someone else who understands and 'speaks' sign language.

Ronan ~ I'm not sure how they would get along.

Ayla ~ They are both people persons!

Year 4, Circle 3:
Casper ~ She would probably be in awe at casper because of how strong and tall he is. Other than that I'm not so sure. They are both sensitive, gullible and patient.

Gabrielle ~ They seem very similar except she take a while to trust and Mckenna will trust someone about0.2 seconds after meeting them. They could probably get along yet clash at the same time

Jackson ~ I think they could get along

Maude ~ I think they could get along. They are both bright and quick thinkers. Some of their ideas could clash but they seem sort of similar.

Year 4, Circle 5:
Percival ~ later

Sen ~ I have no clue if they would even notice each other very much.

Alice ~ I think this is another one where they would just exist, no real effect between them?

Lyra ~ They are both honest... other than that I don't really know what to put...

Year 1, Circle 1:
Charlie ~

Sierra ~

Mckenna ~

Year 1, Circle 3:
Astrid ~ already figured this out

Nori ~

Skylar ~

Year 2, Circle 2:
Michael ~

Sabina ~

Hector ~

Ivy ~

Year 2, Circle 4:
Lucifer ~

Adore ~

Michelle ~

Wisteria ~

Year 3, Circle 3:
Samson ~

Coira ~

Shen ~

Sofia ~

Year 3, Circle 5:
Angelo ~

Megumi ~

Anatolios ~

Raine ~

Year 4, Circle 1:
Fritz ~

Yvette ~

Ronan ~

Ayla ~

Year 4, Circle 3:
Casper ~

Gabrielle ~

Jackson ~

Maude ~

Year 4, Circle 5:
Percival ~

Sen ~

Alice ~

Lyra ~

Year 1, Circle 1:
Charlie ~

Sierra ~

Mckenna ~

Year 1, Circle 3:
Mason ~

Astrid ~

Nori ~

Skylar ~

Year 2, Circle 2:
Michael ~ done and done.

Sabina ~ figuerd it out.

Hector ~ figured out

Year 2, Circle 4:
Lucifer ~

Adore ~

Michelle ~

Wisteria ~

Year 3, Circle 3:
Samson ~

Coira ~

Shen ~

Sofia ~

Year 3, Circle 5:
Angelo ~

Megumi ~

Anatolios ~

Raine ~

Year 4, Circle 1:
Fritz ~

Yvette ~

Ronan ~

Ayla ~

Year 4, Circle 3:
Casper ~

Gabrielle ~

Jackson ~

Maude ~

Year 4, Circle 5:
Percival ~

Sen ~

Alice ~

Lyra ~

Year 1, Circle 1:
Charlie ~

Sierra ~

Mckenna ~

Year 1, Circle 3:
Mason ~

Astrid ~

Nori ~

Skylar ~

Year 2, Circle 2:
Michael ~

Sabina ~

Hector ~

Ivy ~

Year 2, Circle 4:
Lucifer ~

Adore ~

Michelle ~

Wisteria ~

Year 3, Circle 3:
Samson ~ figured out already

Coira ~ figured it out.

Shen ~

Year 3, Circle 5:
Angelo ~

Megumi ~

Anatolios ~

Raine ~

Year 4, Circle 1:
Fritz ~

Yvette ~

Ronan ~

Ayla ~

Year 4, Circle 3:
Casper ~

Gabrielle ~

Jackson ~

Maude ~

Year 4, Circle 5:
Percival ~

Sen ~

Alice ~

Lyra ~

Year 1, Circle 1:
Charlie ~

Sierra ~

Mckenna ~

Year 1, Circle 3:
Mason ~

Astrid ~

Nori ~

Skylar ~

Year 2, Circle 2:
Michael ~

Sabina ~

Hector ~

Ivy ~

Year 2, Circle 4:
Lucifer ~

Adore ~

Michelle ~

Wisteria ~

Year 3, Circle 3:
Samson ~

Coira ~

Shen ~

Sofia ~

Year 3, Circle 5:
Angelo ~

Megumi ~

Anatolios ~

Raine ~

Year 4, Circle 1:
Fritz ~

Yvette ~

Ronan ~

Ayla ~

Year 4, Circle 3:
Casper ~

Gabrielle ~

Jackson ~

Maude ~

Year 4, Circle 5:
Sen ~

Alice ~ taken care of already

Lyra ~

Mckenna's relationships are finished everyone else is a WIP

Reactions: Taichou
I should have the first post up tomorrow everyone.

I should have the first post up tomorrow everyone.
radical. ( ^ ^)

Raine ~ I think they could get along well. They are both honest & intelligent. Raine's level-headedness would balance out Mckenna's hyper mind.

Yvette ~ Mckenna would be over the moon to find someone else who understands and 'speaks' sign language.

Casper ~ She would probably be in awe at casper because of how strong and tall he is. Other than that I'm not so sure. They are both sensitive, gullible and patient.
for raine - she'd definitely be amused by mckenna's bubbly traits. they really do seem to balance each other out. i totally agree on that. she'd be the talker, raine would be the listener.

for yvette - i swear, yvette would be so fucking thrilled to find someone who could actually have a proper conversation with her. and mckenna could translate for her if ever the time came. i imagine yvette needing the attention of multiple people in a room, and mckenna calling for all to quiet down while she starts to translate. they definitely seem like they'd be an enthusiastic pair.

for casper - she's very outgoing and talkative, he's gentle and quiet. another good balance. it feels as though the awe would be a cute factor to a friendship - he's just blushing like crazy and stammering while she talks on about him. they definitely have some potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.